Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 The Harmonica Man
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Indigo

USA
54 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2014 :  3:02:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This is truly amazing, inspiring, and beautiful! It is a brief video demonstrating one man's unselfish acts. It is caring, kindness, love, and sharing with others.

www.videos2view.net/harmonica-man.htm

Hope this link works.

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2014 :  7:05:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Stillness in action big time Indigo.
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2014 :  7:29:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"I found music is a gift; you give it away. You give it away, and you keep it forever."

Go Andy!

Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2014 :  08:14:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice human interest story, I grew up around people born in the late 1800's early 1910's and 20's from Europe they were very , very old, but they were like this fellow.

Many were Jewish and had suffered Hitlers evil. Others were relatives who were younger siblings of my Fathers parents, he was born very late in their lives they were in their 40's and 50's respectively when he came along.

He is what the later generations called the people of the old country. These people have allot of heart and just know what counts and express it in many ways.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000