Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 On Looking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2006 :  09:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I received a call from a client while I was up in the mountains this summer. She invited me to come to Satsang with an Australian woman that was visiting Oslo. Something made me go. I went to Satsang – for the first time in my life. The woman – who calls herself Maha Laxmi – was.........we connected. When I greeted her I found myself wanting to cry. Totally – out of nothing – it took me by complete surprise. Nothing was said about it....she just looked into my eyes for what felt like a long time.

Anyway – I ended up sitting in the the chair across from her; going through what she called a "creative dialogue" (in front of the others who had come to be with her). I told her about the ecstacy ; the immense inner pull; the "wanting to leave my body" through the incredible orgasms that happens all the time – and yet fear of the very same thing. She talked about "the burning and purification" and then she simply told me what Papaji (the "guru" of Gangaji....whom this woman knows) had told another woman in my situation. She got up from her chair; put her hand on my head and simply said: "Stay home."
Just that. Stay home.

I simply dropped down. My whole focus simply dropped down from my head to my heart. The pressure in the head; and the all-encompassing ecstacy raging through my body; is still there full force – but I stay home. I don’t focus on it purposefully anymore. I don’t resist the energy – I don’t hinder it from reaching my head – but I have stopped thinking that I must leave through the crown. It is an idea I have had. It is not true.

Yogani. Jim.
You were right about the coockie jar.......I did it on purpose. Thank you, thank you for not putting up with my ideas. All my ideas engenders fear in me. Because I can never live up to them. The relief of seeing this was enormous. When the energy goes up to my head, it now also comes down again and gathers in my heart. Or actually....not gathers....but unites .....it is like an inner loving......

So....
A lot of people signed up for private sessions with her.....but I told her I had to digest what had happened. That this was more than enough for me.

Anyway – to come to the point – (sorry i took so long) I discovered that dropping down to the heart changes everything. From here, it becomes very clear that I have been looking for something. I have looked through my eyes. In the head....I LOOK. This way i always influence what there is to see. I never see reality then – only the projection of myself; the idea of reality. It is effort.

But when I dropped down.......I entered receptivity. I have been here many times......but not like this. Here....things are revealed. Reality reveals itself in the heart. No looking. Just......seeing.

This may be of no use to you.......but I simply had to tell you......because to me, it makes all the difference. I don’t have to do anything now. Life will reveal itself as it always has.

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2006 :  10:51:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Katine,

I just wanted to say hello, sounds like a wonderful experience, another step of surrender, sounds like fun to do them in jumps like that!

all the best,

Anthem11
Go to Top of Page

Hunter

USA
252 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2006 :  10:58:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hunter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I love reading about your adventure. Your experience is inspiring and, alas, makes me want God more!!!
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2006 :  1:06:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

That is a wonderful post.

I think one of the biggest messages in the post, as there were many, was not to cap one's boundlessness with an idea. A clear cut example of how we make our own prisons, even within the dream of awakening.

Your words at the end were another message that caught me, because it resonates with a similar transition I am going through. There is a sense of absoluteness to my world, that this is the way it is and it is perfect like that. I've known for a long long time that life was a miracle, now I'm beginning to consistently feel it on a day to day basis.

Edited by - n/a on Aug 07 2006 2:21:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

n/a

19 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2006 :  2:23:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[ Kyman, you can edit your messages with the pencil-and-paper icon, not the 'reply-with-quote icon'. I corrected the mistake. ]
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2006 :  05:53:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Andrew, Hunter, Kyman - thank you

quote:
Your experience is inspiring and, alas, makes me want God more!!!

Hunter.....
Can you stay with the wanting - when it is there? Not fill it with activity? The longing for Truth can be painful....but in the end it brings us home. Also.....ponder the fact that you can't "have" or "not have" what you already are. See if you resonate with what was written here:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1388

quote:
I've known for a long long time that life was a miracle, now I'm beginning to consistently feel it on a day to day basis.

Kyman...
That's great! Just this: You can now let go of what you know. If you have thought for a long time that life was a miracle - then now that you experience it, do you need the thought? Without it, the miracle "speaks" for itself

quote:
sounds like a wonderful experience, another step of surrender, sounds like fun to do them in jumps like that!

Andrew...
Yes...it is wonderful. .....I didn't do anything! No step at all....I didn't surrender.....I didn't jump. In that instant...I just didn't move. That's all. That's why the drop happened. I didn't do it. The presence...right there, right then....(right now) was strong enough to still me. Not my presence; not her presence......just presence. Home.

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2006 :  03:39:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

When the energy goes up to my head, it now also comes down again and gathers in my heart. Or actually....not gathers....but unites .....it is like an inner loving......
- - -
Reality reveals itself in the heart. No looking. Just......seeing.

Katrine, it is wonderful to read about your experience.

I have felt something similar on a workshop with Bernie Prior and Peru which was huge opening for me. But I wonder if it is "energies" merging? I don't know but for me it was a different feeling of just being, floating, falling... in love... At least I experienced a totally different thing that "energies moving" in the chakras and the energy system in the body.

It suddenly became very clear to me that when one gets there, there is no longer anyone there to be in that presence... You ARE presence. And you ARE love and truth at the same time. I felt a merge of the third eye and the heart and suddenly I just fell into a "knowing state" accompanied with a love so great I just cried. And it became enormously overwhelming when I grasped that it is "I" who am that love. I am love. I am spirit and spirit is love, therefore I am love. And I saw the others without attributes - I didn't "look". I just loved everyone in that room and knew what was real. Just "seeing"...

It is incredible and impossible for the ego to understand... It is accompanied with a feeling of hybris... but it is the ego that feels inferior and suffers from guilt feelings and "you should not think you are anything special-syndrome". But it is not the ego that is love. It is spirit...

I started to look into myself and walked towards the inner darkness/nothingness. A big spider came and I got a little frightened, but decided to move towards it. The spider ate me up... but it was still something there that could proceed. This "something" found the big darkness, nothingness and fell... and fell into nothing... was sucked into it.

And then "I" actually saw the big masters standing beside my "path" on both sides. All the big ones were bowing for "me" and stepped back when I came... And I was confused... Who am I? Who are they bowing for? And I knew that it couldn't be ME/my ego, because the spider had killed me allready... Then the knowing came that I am pure love. I am the one that Jesus preached about... therefore he and all the others bowed for me... It was an enormous insight...

If the ego would take that as a thing to brag about it would be awful, wouldn't it? I would not dare to write this if it wasn't for my trust that you all know what I am talking about. We are all spirit. We are all from the source. We are all love.

You may remember I talked a lot about me lacking "bahkti" and was greatly confused about this spiritual thing... Now I am totally on the track! I have felt the non-ego state and I want to go there again. I want to BE that presence.

After the workshop I have had glimpses of contact with that place... I find myself standing at the edge of that big darkness, but don't jump...

PS: Ooops, I read the link above about the separate-feelings of being a glass... That is exactly the pitfall I fall into... very clearly expressed above, huh?

Edited by - emc on Aug 10 2006 04:52:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2008 :  07:18:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
wow simply amazing, i know that this is an old post but i cannot but give my admiration and tell you guys thk u from the bottom of my heart.

and katrine i have an open crown like u do but it's all under control thk god and thx to grounding exercises like spinal breathing.

and emc concidering the bowing down and the offering of respect from great enlightened beings is what led me here i think cz i just saw this vision yesterday where i found a christian monk and a suffi muslim and a jewish kabalist and an enlightened sage from india similar to ramakrishna and they all gave there innermost secret and it was that and only that.

i might not be experiencing the heart or that blissful communion you guys are talking about but i am aware of that and poetry and bliss beyond imagination is streaming from that.

free free we are.

the kingdom of heavens is within us.

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2008 :  08:06:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste, beirut

It is good to see you here!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2008 :  12:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's good to be in your presence Katrine, i have a lot of respect for you.

You have a lion heart even though you have that condition which you shared with us in one of your posts.

you are making the best of life and reaching toward the ultimate goal and the reason for being.

deepest respects and best of wishes.

kind regards.

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2008 :  2:22:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Ananda

We both respect presence, then

Namaste:

"To that place in you which is the same as that place in me"
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2008 :  3:37:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

Great to have you here on forum! Wow, you found that old post... Had totally forgotten about it... 2006... First touch with The Nothingness...

Yes, visions with masters and sages can be very powerful indeed! I'm glad you were guided here by them! It's a blessing to have this forum to meet and join and open our hearts and minds.
Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2008 :  5:51:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Katrine,

Thanks Katrine, What a great post. By sharing your experience so simply and sincerely it really helps each of us to take in the essence of your learning providing such a good teaching for us all.
quote:
She talked about "the burning and purification" and then she simply told me what Papaji (the "guru" of Gangaji....whom this woman knows) had told another woman in my situation. She got up from her chair; put her hand on my head and simply said: "Stay home."
Just that. Stay home.

I simply dropped down. My whole focus simply dropped down from my head to my heart. The pressure in the head; and the all-encompassing ecstacy raging through my body; is still there full force – but I stay home. I don’t focus on it purposefully anymore. I don’t resist the energy – I don’t hinder it from reaching my head – but I have stopped thinking that I must leave through the crown. It is an idea I have had. It is not true.
quote:
Anyway – to come to the point – (sorry i took so long) I discovered that dropping down to the heart changes everything. From here, it becomes very clear that I have been looking for something. I have looked through my eyes. In the head....I LOOK. This way i always influence what there is to see. I never see reality then – only the projection of myself; the idea of reality. It is effort.

But when I dropped down.......I entered receptivity. I have been here many times......but not like this. Here....things are revealed. Reality reveals itself in the heart. No looking. Just......seeing.

This may be of no use to you.......but I simply had to tell you......because to me, it makes all the difference. I don’t have to do anything now. Life will reveal itself as it always has.
Yes ...yes .... yes .... and it so easy we don't have to do anything ... how amazing, incredible and beautiful it is. How loved we are by Divine Source... how much is given to us ... revealed to us in each moment.

I too am learning these very same lessons. Along with the cultivation of inner silence, the movement into the Heart, the surrender, embracing and accepting the Love, heart-felt gratitude for all the blessings we receive and allowing Divine Source to love us COMPLETELY does change everything.

The impact on self-pacing is direct and immediate too. There is nothing to resist. Life is revealed and the Love fills us dissolving 'in and out' and we find our Self resonating throughout becoming more alive in everything ... the delight of being, the realization of what is ... we are becoming not only more present but more alive. There is nothing to be contained ... nothing to be resisted ... nothing to be feared ... and when those kind of things come up ... it is just another opportunity ... a reminder ... to stay HOME returning to the Heart and allowing our Source who loves us so much and the Love to help us to do so ... even HERE letting the Love do it bringing us back into the Heart ... no effort required ... closer and closer to Source ... until more and more of our being becomes part of the Love. And in this movement which really is no movement at all ... everyone ... every being ... all existence is touched, blessed and helped for it is the Love loving us all free ... it feels so good ... to be in the Heart ... to be Home.

I remember a teaching Irmansyah gave us not so long ago. There are different stages and degrees of being within the Heart and letting the Love work better. With our Inner Hearts as director, he had shared a new understanding that helped us to move into a deeper level of the Heart and to rely on the Love more completely. From there, we then did a particular practice that allowed the kundalini to work very deeply in a much improved manner.

During this practice, he had us come out from within the Heart, within the Love. When we did this, there was an immediate kinesthetic felt-sense change in the intensity and quality of the kundalini flow. It was like moving from the eye of a hurricane where everything is peaceful and calm, to outside the eye where the full force of the hurricane was in movement and delivery. He then had us move back into the deep level of the Heart within the Love and let the Love work again. Immediately, the full peace and calmness, along with an ease and enjoyment became the keynote with the force and raw intensity of the energies giving way to a delightful flow accompanied by a sublime sweetness and gentleness and joy of being within the Love and letting the Love work and provide whatever was necessary.

This experiment, helped us understand that being within the Heart, within the Love and letting the Love work without our trying to do anything does not mean nothing is happening. In fact, much is happening, and it is for the best for the Love knows much better what to do than we do with our limited understanding. Since I have begun working with the Heart and learning how to let the Love work better vs my old ways of directing and controlling a practice with my ego-mind-will, and incorporating this same understanding into the way I live my life, I have never had a problem with self-pacing. It can and does make a difference.

Much Love to you always,
Steve

Edited by - Steve on Apr 14 2008 09:48:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2008 :  01:07:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

Hi Ananda,

Great to have you here on forum! Wow, you found that old post... Had totally forgotten about it... 2006... First touch with The Nothingness...

Yes, visions with masters and sages can be very powerful indeed! I'm glad you were guided here by them! It's a blessing to have this forum to meet and join and open our hearts and minds.

Hi emc :),

great to be here thk you, this forum is like the place to be.

i haven't been here for so long but still i've benefited hugely.

This place is a real satsang and a great website.

God bless yogani and his thoughtful thinking cz this place is simply amazing it's where you get 100% (lolz i changed the percentage cz i judged too early) of your questions answered :D.

Yalla Namaste my brother.

God bless

Ananda

Edited by - Ananda on Apr 17 2008 04:22:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2008 :  02:40:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
:) thanks for sharing Katrine. I can really relate. I've been "head heavy" with energy for a little while. It seems more energy is staying up than moving down. I sometimes harbor the same thoughts as you have about "escaping through my head". I gotta admit, every once in a while, I check out my crown chakra, just to see what's going on there. I usually feel a sort of energy pushing me back down. Seems like the body knows best haha. I've "pushed back" in a sense, my curiosity really does get the best of me. Nothing awful has yet to happen, I mean, I have had some moments where I'll feel really out of it, and the "pressure headaches" throughout the day, but the energy always moves down eventually, either naturally, or i'll help it a bit. I had to take a break recently, cuz my third eye was pulsing A LOT throughout the day. I'm back at my practices since yesterday though.

Sometimes I'll feel the energy drop from my head down to my heart and it's like I know that's the "place to be". Or I'll have those moments were there's no energetic happening really, where I just allow myself to look at the world with new eyes. I think I prefer the second haha, the "under the hood" sort of stuff where there's no need to keep track of all the energetic happenings, nor are there energetic happenings to get attached to. I think those are my rare moments when Ecstacy and bliss are dancing graciously together (though definetly happening more and more often these days. I never thought it would happen outside of meditation earlier this year. Now it's like at least a weekly occurence. haha, I hate calling it a "happening" though. A "not happening" I guess? haha).

It seems in a way, all the chakras are united at the heart. I used to talk about this idea, basically thinking of the crown as "heaven", the root " as earth", and the heart, the middle point where they meet. I didn't know what that truly meant back then, but it's slowly unfolding :). I guess it's like bringing the unity of the universe into this wee little body of mine haha, and it seems to be seated at the heart.
Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2008 :  12:05:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To all beautiful Hearts ,

With the head to heart discussion and everyone's wonderful posts on this topic, I would like to share the following links which provide a very simple and 'free' heart exercise that can help one drop down from the head to the heart. In addition to the exercise there is also a 'heart meditation' both written and audio, 'free' again which is really a prayer that can help cleanse the outermost layer of the heart. Whenever we cleanse the heart by any means, it becomes easier to feel, follow and enjoy the beautiful feelings ... the peace, calm, joy and happiness ... that arise naturally from an open heart. Please do not be fooled by the simplicity of the exercise and prayer. They can have benefit.

(Note: The audio version of the Open Heart Meditation is led by Irmansyah and has some additional steps beyond the written prayer. It can be downloaded for free by right-clicking on the 'Click here' link and selecting 'Save Target As ..' from the popup menu. It is in mp3 format. The extra steps include letting your Heart and whole being dissolve into the the Love and Light, enjoying and being grateful, and ending in a manner to share the Love and Light with others.)

As many of you have noted, dropping down from the head into the heart works in conjunction with AYP not against it. All the practices of AYP that are helping so many ... that result in the cultivation of inner silence, developing ecstatic conductivity, bliss, radiance and the outpicturing of divine love both support and are supported by the Heart.

Being within the Heart, enjoying the beautiful feelings within the Heart and allowing them to radiate outward in a natural way to be shared with others offers each of us a pathway that can be used in daily life in place of or in addition to self-inquiry. When something comes up during the day and we get caught in an emotion, mind or ego-play, a difficult relationship, etc., we can easily come back to the Heart and enjoy the beautiful feelings that arise from there. As we get better at it, we can learn to not only be in the Heart but to let the Love work better and to surrender our ways and difficulties to the Creator of our Heart. As this letting go and surrendering improves, it can be done faster and faster eventually in an instant, the doing is gone, the Love takes over. And whenever Divine Source takes anything an empty space is not left, it is replaced and filled with something better, with the Love. As these gifts and blessings are received, an appreciation, a thankfulness and gratitude arise from the Heart reaching upward, inviting and embracing Divine Source and Divine Source's most beautiful Love even more.

CAUTION: opening your Heart may be hazardous to your normal way of being

WARNING ... the web site does offer heart workshops which you can ignore. In sharing this link it is not my intent to market any workshop as I know most here like the 'free' aspect of things. The site also offers some additional insight and understanding between the workings of the head, brain and heart ... how they normally function ... and how they can and are really meant to function.

Recently, Irmansyah wrote an introductory book with heart instruction for the public. It contains additional practices and detail for those not interested in workshops but who would like to open and use their heart more. It is not yet published in English. When it is I will post information on it for any who are interested.

BTW, in the Heart Movie (really a slide show), the Asian gentleman smiling toward the end of the presentation is Irman in case anyone wants to put a face and a heart with the name.

Heart Movie: http://www.heartsanctuary.org/en/op...t-movie.html
Heart Instruction: http://www.heartsanctuary.org/en/op...earts-3.html
Heart Meditation (prayer): http://www.heartsanctuary.org/en/op...ation-2.html
Site Overview: http://www.heartsanctuary.org

Love and Light,
Steve

Edited by - Steve on Apr 14 2008 3:27:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2008 :  1:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
God bless, what lead me to this post seems really amazing.

I searched for papiji and was lead here and got overwhelmed by katrine's post and after reading the others i related to what emc experienced except it happened with him 2 years ago lolz and with me the night b4 i did my first post here.

And now dear Steve here you are with your wonderful post presenting what i and many i think are looking for.

but not to go overboard too fast too early i'm going to check the links and experiment the meditation and then be back with the results.

Namaste :) and a kind salute from the heart to you and to everyone in this wonderful satsang ........

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2008 :  1:36:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

It's a start, a simple introduction to learn to feel the Heart and its free. When the book comes out there will be additional practices that will help to take one further. In the beginning for most, it would probably be easier to do the simple exercise sometime after your AYP practices or at any other time during the day. However, there is no hard and fast rule. Use your best judgment along with the self-pacing guidelines you have learned in this forum.

As I mentioned in my earlier post as we progress further when done properly, being in the Heart and letting the Love work can actually serve as an aid to self-pacing. An opening, an outflow is created for the Love to radiate and be shared with others. This helps to lessen the damming effect of energies in our body that have no place to go. And as we learn to unwind, to relax more, to smile sweeter and freer to our Heart, to be in the Heart and let the Love work better, blockages that cause some self-pacing issues are more easily released, removed and dissolved by the Love without our willful control and direction. It is a process, it does not happen over night. We learn and the process improves just like everything else.

We are learning to work with our 'feeling' (not emotion), the pure feeling from the Heart. As thoughts work with the mind, feeling works with the Heart. I've had the opportunity to assist a few folks from the TM, TM-Siddhi tradition who use a similar meditation method (different mantra) than AYP and some initially had difficulty feeling their Heart because with meditation they were accustomed to using a mental process, very refined yes, but still a mental process to think finer and finer levels of the mantra. Not all had this difficulty. But if it does occur, it will pass as you become more familiar with feeling vs thinking. And to be clear we are not speaking about emotion. Emotion and the pure feeling of the Heart are not the same. One originates from the solar plexus and is divisive. The other originates from the Heart and unifies.

The two processes AYP deep meditation and being within the Heart and feeling the beautiful feelings arising from the Heart can work wonderfully together.

Love and Light,
Steve

Edited by - Steve on Apr 14 2008 2:13:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2008 :  2:08:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Devineis

quote:
:) thanks for sharing Katrine. I can really relate. I've been "head heavy" with energy for a little while. It seems more energy is staying up than moving down. I sometimes harbor the same thoughts as you have about "escaping through my head".

Sure, Devineis. Sharing helps me grow in understanding. And the more I understand, the more I love. Although this topic was written almost 2 years ago, the simple principle of "staying home" or "dropping down to the heart" is with me all the time. The "escaping through my head" however, has not been an issue for some time now. I guess it's because everything comes down of its own accord......

I never intentionally "touch" the crown, though. I just never go there. It is as if it is totally uninteresting - and also a clear feeling that "everything is being taken care of". I don't meddle. There is no fear of the crown any longer......just...no interest either.

quote:
I think I prefer the second haha, the "under the hood" sort of stuff where there's no need to keep track of all the energetic happenings, nor are there energetic happenings to get attached to.

Yes

quote:
I think those are my rare moments when Ecstacy and bliss are dancing graciously together (though definetly happening more and more often these days. I never thought it would happen outside of meditation earlier this year. Now it's like at least a weekly occurence

That's great, Devineis!

May the Heart continue to supprise you

Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2008 :  3:01:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Steve

Those are such lovely posts....thank you

I watched, read and did the links you provided.

This is so familiar to me.....even the pictures. I used to have spontanious "drawings" emerging within many years ago......Right after the cancer. And one of the drawings which I tried to put down on paper, was this beautiful waterlily-like flower ..... pink and white with a touch of golden at the center.....green leaves being a nest for the flower......and with a long, long root that was situated in the deep mud of a ...pond. There was an "energetic" arrow pointing downwards.....it was invisible....but it was telling me that in order to "reach" the flower and .....be continuously released from it as a kind of invisible, precious...."currency" or...."value"....or "light, light smell" (I can't find the right word for it right now....) - in order for this to come through, I had to go deep down to what the root was rooted in. The darkness that was so smooth and comforting.....the mud. (At the same time it was really no reaching since I was already the flower, the pond, the mud and the white space that it was drawn on)

The practises they speak of in your links......this is the soil I grow in.

For instance - when I am devided by an emotion from the solar plexus - I turn to the shine and pray that "here is this division...please let me give it to you....so that I can remember that it is the love for you that I always wish to remember and express. " It implies that I first have to acknowledge it....I first have to accept it....only then can I give it to the shine. Sometimes I don't want to accept it. I want things to be my way. So i resist....and end up in pain. Very quickly. Much quicker than before. Sometimes instantly. Then I surrender.....and nature has its way with me.

I often ask the shine (sometimes I also ask mother to help me....if i am particularly distressed) to please help me to remember that no matter how much I wish to drown myself in the pleasures of the world.....that I must always remember that it is not advisable to drown oneself in the world. It always leads to separation. If I must drown, then let it be with the shine.

Like I said to Devineis in the post above: The more I understand, the more I love. But there has been a shift in me these past few months. I register that these days it is the other way around:

The more I love, the more I understand.

And I am so grateful for this
So grateful.....

Because there is so much relaxation.....so much more joy......
I don't have to struggle so much with the surrender....because the Joy makes everything right from the very beginning...

It is so much more.....so much more can be seen and understood through Joy than through pain.

I feel so light....

They joke with me at work....because for some time now, I have had this craving for seeds.....any seed. And almonds. And today (we are 13 people and we eat lunch together) they asked me where I got all the seeds......and I couldn't resist toying with them.....so i started lifting my underarms, flapping my fingers....my wings....it was so hilarious Anyway ...they roared with laughter - it shut them up - they totally forgot what we were talking about.

And when you speak of the Heart the way you do, Steve.......it makes my heart sing. Like an inner flying

Thank you again for your sweet words

And all this....while i still resist, still kick, still fall less conscious....

But it somehow doesn't seem to matter much. The shine and the love says it's ok to be human.....

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2008 :  3:29:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
tHX Steve u r very kind.

another gentle post Katrine god bless u.

and i want to share this video for papaji with u:

Papaji - Om Shanti 'Behold the Inner Flame' Part1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4r-TOonJC4

Papaji - Om Shanti 'Behold the Inner Flame' Part2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_TQ...ture=related

Namaste

Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2008 :  10:41:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Katrine,

quote:
They joke with me at work....because for some time now, I have had this craving for seeds.....any seed. And almonds. And today (we are 13 people and we eat lunch together) they asked me where I got all the seeds......and I couldn't resist toying with them.....so i started lifting my underarms, flapping my fingers....my wings....it was so hilarious Anyway ...they roared with laughter - it shut them up - they totally forgot what we were talking about.
I can see you now ... ha... ha... If you ever decide to take your 'flapping' on the road and do an international tour, please include the United States, we could use a little flapping to lighten the load. I can think of a few boardrooms where flapping would benefit much ... he.he ...
quote:
Like I said to Devineis in the post above: The more I understand, the more I love. But there has been a shift in me these past few months. I register that these days it is the other way around:

The more I love, the more I understand.

And I am so grateful for this
So grateful.....

Ahhhhhhhh ... I saw your follow-on post on this. A wonderful shift and sharing .... thank you ...

The sharings of so many on this forum inspire me and touch my heart everyday. I am grateful for AYP, I am grateful for this forum. I am most grateful for the contributions of everyone joining in. You all teach me so much.

When we share as you do in your many beautiful posts ... allowing the Love to flow through our Heart into our words and expression ... the Love opens our own heart bigger and wider, flows freer radiating and working even better and touches others helping all of us that read the post to also re-awaken ... to take in what was shared ... 'to love and understand'.

Thank you Katrine for the simplicity and beauty of your open Heart which allows the Love to teach us all.

Love and Light,
Steve
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2008 :  1:43:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Steve

Thank you for sharing your own openness - it is lovely!
And amen to all you say about everyones sharing and growth here in the forum. It is truly wonderful to be here

quote:
I can think of a few boardrooms where flapping would benefit much ... he.he ...

I am laughing and laughing reading this........because the day after the "flapping" incident at work, we had what is called an "employee seminar".......where all the people working in the rest of the country was present. There was an election for the board of the firm (you know....we had to elect two people from among the emloyees to represent the rest).....and it is hilarious.... (because I have only worked there for 8 months and have the job with the lowest rank in the whole firm ) but I actually got elected for the board. Go figure! (I have learned this expression from Yogani ....but he wisely adds: On second thought, don't bother. Just meditate, go out and do, and enjoy! )

Oh, my. Little do they know what they are in for.....

Last week I got a call from what used to be a patient of mine....he wanted to know if it was ok with me that he promoted me for different boards in the "world of business" in Norway.

It is so hilarious!
It is something I never - even once - thought about doing.

So I just said yes. For that reason alone

Nothing might come of it. But if i am asked - yeah - I'll contribute. It will be fun

I will come back to USA, Steve. I have always known this.
But you know how these things go with me.....
When it is time - I will know

Toodeloo....
Until then

(I am just laughing so hard......sorry if not coherent....)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000