Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Primordial QiGong/ TaiChi of Michael Winn
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

atanu.bardhan

India
6 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2013 :  11:45:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I feel that it costs too much (in Indian currency).
Is it worth of that investment ??

Please help me with this.

atanu.

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2013 :  07:47:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Atanu,

It depends what your goals are from purchasing the product. What is it you are seeking?

You have a free system like AYP easily available, which is by a considerable extent one of the most powerful systems of spiritual practice out there.

There's nothing wrong with charging money for a teaching, some teachers may need to do so to make it viable for them to spend their time teaching and creating products. However -

Who is likely to be delivering a purer teaching:

-A teacher who is driven by a profit/income motive and charging significant fees for their teaching,

-Or a teacher who is not interested in making personal income but whose primary interest is in helping people? (such as with AYP)

The question comes out sounding rhetorical, perhaps because it seems to me that the greatest and most significant sages of our time - Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Sri Atmananda and so forth, have had absolutely no interest in deriving any personal gain from their teachings.

This is only my personal inner feeling, but to me, there is always a slightly uncomfortable inner resonance about teachers who wish to charge a lot of money to disseminate 'enlightenment' teachings or 'secret spiritual practices which will immediately deliver ____ results".

I could be wrong. But in my case, I always found the stuff I got for free, or very reasonable cost aimed at sustainability, ended up being the most valuable.

Best wishes,

Josh
Go to Top of Page

atanu.bardhan

India
6 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2013 :  09:20:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Josh, Thank you so much for your response, but I was talking about the Primordial QiGing/TaiChi bw Michale Winn. Kindly relate my question to that. Great Many good wishes for you all. -atanu.
Go to Top of Page

atanu.bardhan

India
6 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2013 :  09:59:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can one of you kindly guide me regarding the Primordial QiGong/TaiChi taught by Mr. Michael Winn ?

Thank you so much.

With a lot of good wishes,

atanu.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2013 :  10:00:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

atanu.bardhan

India
6 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2014 :  06:02:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Let me tell you that Wu Ji Qi Gong is just WONDERFUL!!! Trust me.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000