Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 some scenery to share
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2013 :  2:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear ayp family
Some new kundalini symptoms are happening over here:
1.yesterday I was with friends, suddenly I felt " sleepy and dizzy" , my attention was sucked in , there was some activity in ajna and crown chakra too.The digestive system was full of air as if I wanted to go to the toilet, but no really.
2.i felt I was up there while my body and my surrounding is down there
3. Later in the evening I was washing my hair., I noticed that when I tilt my head back diziness reappears. Even brushing my hair was giving energy sensation
4.i had a short nap and I woke up with no more diziness even if I tilt my head back
5.this morning I m freezing most of the time. ..in fact during meditation I noticed that my face gets cold as ice so lately during meditation not only I m wrapping myself in blankets but also I m putting a cotton shawl over my head .Also I noticed that in daily life im always wearing more layers of clothes than others to keep myself warm.This actually started last year.
6.during rest after meditation, sometimes I feel I have wings on my shoulder blades...I just have a mental picture of myself with wings.There has been some unusual pain in the neck and shoulders lately despite all the hatha yoga I do. So the solution was doing more traditional thai massage sessions

Edited by - maheswari on Dec 22 2013 2:09:12 PM

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2013 :  2:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

during rest after meditation, sometimes I feel I have wings on my shoulder blades...I just have a mental picture of myself with wings.

Must be an angel.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2013 :  4:27:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like you have had an opening and a dose of higher energy. The coldness and feeling dizzy is when we experience energies that are higher than what we are accustomed to and the energetic wings also is a part of the expansion.
Very nice. It will normalize as you settle into this expansion.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000