Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 How to control sexual thoughts in celibacy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Orahmax

India
13 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2013 :  04:30:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am trying to follow celibate lifestyle but after few days sexual thoughts start enveloping my mind and i find myself in helpless situation which results in relapsing(masturbation). I start gain with great determination but again the same thing.

I feel like being caught in a loop. i sit for meditation in the morning and evening, do pranayama but still i can't get over those thoughts.

What shall i do?

Edited by - AYPforum on Nov 27 2013 08:28:31 AM

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2013 :  05:00:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Orahmax,
the best that I can advise is not to push yourself too much in any direction, because you can create forces in yourself that will push you back. Just allow yourself to gently go in that direction if that is in line with your inner self. What you want to achieve takes some time, so be patient and don't take it as a bad thing if you do not get it in a few months.
Be open and listen inside to be sure that your motives come from the right place. Sometimes what we want and what we need are two different things. Be sure to look upon your needs.
Also, try not to make a big thing of it, that can also create a lot of unnecessary tension.

Hope that some of this helps!
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2013 :  08:25:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Redirecting through tantra: http://www.aypsite.org/T16.html
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2013 :  08:28:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000