New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Eitherway

USA
100 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  6:07:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eitherway's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,

Yes, 11/11 sounds great. Thank you, can't wait to join the group meditation.

eitherway
Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  10:27:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for Sunday.

I did the east time 11.15 am meditation too, not knowing whether some were joining in or not. That one gave me a very diff. experience... was floating somewhere in 'x' sphere. The regular 8.45 pm one, IST, I was dinner for a bunch of graduating mosquitoes, so was rather distracted. All I have to report.
Go to Top of Page

Maximus

India
187 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2007 :  10:20:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Maximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please remove my name from the Samyama Healing recipient list.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2007 :  08:48:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Maximus

Please remove my name from the Samyama Healing recipient list.

Done.
Thanks.

Edited by - Shanti on Nov 24 2007 08:49:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  03:50:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, I have not been participating the last few weeks
and I don't feel that I will be participating in the
future whole heartedly. So, I think it is better to remove me
from the list.

Thanks, Wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  05:36:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just to say that I have been participating in both group meditations East and West. We are fortunate in Europe to be able to do this easily because of the time differences.

At the beginning I found the group meditation experience made quite a difference sometimes. Now, I don't find much difference but still feel it is benificial, not only for me but for the group dynamic in general.
I would guess that regular visitors to the forum are tapping into a collective group energy anyway and will benifit in this way.
To then participate in the formal group meditations, I would see as an acknowledgement of this very benificial group energy, and also it may possibly give it a further stabilising factor.
my 2 cents
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  4:57:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfgang

Sorry, I have not been participating the last few weeks
and I don't feel that I will be participating in the
future whole heartedly. So, I think it is better to remove me
from the list.

Thanks, Wolfgang

Done.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2008 :  5:17:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
We have a request for an emergency samyama healing for Govind who has acute pain from a bone condition. So in addition to EMC please include Govind in your samyama on 01/20/08. Thank you all.

Edited by - Shanti on Jan 16 2008 5:19:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

clk1710

92 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2008 :  12:02:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you all for your healing prayers and energies. i was so relaxed that i fell asleep after meditation during the resting period and went well over my normal resting time. i feel so relaxed now.
i have a flight to catch later today so i know your healing thoughts will grant me a safe trip. thank you again! many blessings to all!
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2008 :  4:10:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
Please add my wife Linda and daughter Beth to the healing list.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2008 :  08:26:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by riptiz

Hi,
Please add my wife Linda and daughter Beth to the healing list.
L&L
Dave

Hi Dave,
Would you like me to add them as emergency healing (that would make them recipients on this Sunday, Feb 24th, along with Yogibear) or will it be OK to have Beth up for healing on the 9th of March and Linda on the 16th of March. Either way is fine with us. Just asking. Also, would you like to leave their names on the list for future healing too, or will it be a one time thing?

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2008 :  2:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,
March healing will befine thank you but please add them to the healing list for future healings also.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2008 :  5:20:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by riptiz

Hi Shanti,
March healing will befine thank you but please add them to the healing list for future healings also.
L&L
Dave

Thanks Dave.
Go to Top of Page

Suryakant

USA
259 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2008 :  10:33:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add my father, William Allen Small, to the healing list. William is 86 years old, and is presently suffering from cancer in his right lung, emphysema, and a weakened immune system. He just recently started having more serious symptoms that are interfering with his sleep. He is still living at home with his wife Bernadette at their home in the town of Esmond, Rhode Island.

Please place my father William on the healing list for the next healing session, and please keep him on the healing list for future healing sessions.

Thank you, and God bless you.

Suryakant (John Small)
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2008 :  07:56:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Suryakant.
My prayers are with your father and you.
Go to Top of Page

Suryakant

USA
259 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2008 :  09:32:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Thanks Suryakant.
My prayers are with your father and you.

Thanks, Shanti & everyone.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2008 :  11:58:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shweta
Could you please include Sarah in the Samyama healing list, see here for further information:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3549

It would be great if you could tag her on this week as she seems to be on the cusp of something.

Thanks
Louis
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2008 :  08:07:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Louis,
Sarah is on the list and will be up for healing on Sunday the 9th of March. I am guessing you would like to leave her on the list for future healings as well right? Or will this be a one time thing?

I generally keep a track of who is up for healing and if they have not been active at the forum, send them or if it was a request from someone, then send the contact person a reminders when their turn comes up. Since we already have a Sarah on the list.. chances are in the future I will forget which Sarah is which. Do you mind (for my memory sake) giving me the initial of Sarah's last name. If that is not a possibility, I could make her Sarah2.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2008 :  09:42:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shweta
Yes, please include her on the list for the future.

Oops forgot about the other Sarah on the list (apologies Sarah)

You could put her down as Sarah C or Sarah(Ireland), whichever will remind you of her the best
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2008 :  09:45:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Louis.
Sarah C will be up for healing along with Beth on Sunday March 9th.
Thanks All.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2008 :  09:34:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yesterday Sarah C took a quarter of a lega biscuit for breakfast and this morning she took a full one. This is a major breakthrough - hopefully it will continue.
She also took some fruit juice, which she hasn't taken for 4 years.

She likes art and did a large poster showing her targets for the things she wants to eat.

DEEP GRATITUDE AND LOVE TO ALL
Louis
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2008 :  4:49:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shweta,

Thanks for all your ongoing work and organization with the global meditations and samyama healing lists. Looking forward to tomorrow's meditation at 11:15am EST (and lucky for me, my turn on the healing list) and Easter Sunday of all days has some special significance.

A
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2008 :  4:26:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to everyone for the group meditation and healing today, I am grateful for the wonderful experience

A
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2008 :  12:29:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to all who participated in the samyama healing last Sunday.

It felt like it started on the Saturday, so if anyone was including me then I am very grateful - I know I often do this myself when the name appears on the list that Shweta renews.

This post is an account of my experience: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=3790#3790
Blessings and peace
Louis

Edited by - Sparkle on Apr 17 2008 12:30:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2008 :  12:20:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste Shanti and everyone, that's a very honorable job you're doing Gob bless you for taking this initiative.

if you may there is a 14 year old kid who is my cousin and was with my brother in the car when the accident happened.

now the kid is out of the hospital but still he's very much in need of healing and there are some pretty much damaged placed especialy his right shoulder plus the legs are damaged and the left one is broken and his body is filled with bruises but thk god he's still alive.

so it would be really great if you could incorporate this kid in your samyama sessions plus my mom and dad cz they are really devastated due to the loss of my brother god willing he's resting in peace.

the kid's name is: Roland
my mother: lodi
my father: Charbel

they all have the same family name and it would be nice if you could tell me if the last name is needed bczz it doesn't feel very comfrotable to post their full names in public forums.

kindest regards,

Ananda

Edited by - Ananda on Aug 27 2008 12:52:44 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000