New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2006 :  09:09:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all,

I am back from my holidays and didn't get much chance
to read the forum. I missed the healing session last sunday,
the other sundays I participated only shortly.

I read that Shanti is collecting experiences and participation
remarks, however I am not quite clear on how this is done.
So if you have a chance, Shanti, please post a remark on how
this feed-back is supposed to be done.

Looking forward to next sunday.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2006 :  2:00:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wolfgang,
Well, that was the plan.. that everyone would send me what Sadhak suggested .. see below... and then once I had it I would put it all together and post it.. but no one has send me anything so far.. other than Ether. Thanks Ether.
So.. if anyone else has any ideas on what they want me to do and how they want me to handle this.. please let me know...

quote:
Originally posted by sadhak

Hi Louis,
What you say makes sense. If everyone were to log in saying 'I participated', it would be too scattered and spread out. Maybe all the ones who did the healing and the one who got healed can all send a mail with their report to one person, and that person puts it all in as one entry that goes in together as: Sunday, 12th xyz, 2006. Participated: a, b, c,
Healed: x
Feedback - Participants:
Feedback - Healed:

It would rather take the spirit out of what Katrine is talking about... but well, it would be a neat record for everyone to refer to.

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2006 :  4:12:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
We have no-one in line for this weekend's Shamyama healing. We need a volunteer. I have someone who will be the recipient if we don't find anyone else, but this person is happy to step aside if anyone else wants it so you should feel free to volunteer yourself if you want, by tomorrow evening. I'll announce the recipient by tomorrow evening.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2006 :  02:10:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
isn't Jim next?
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2006 :  08:07:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all
Jim is next but has expressed that he would not be in favour of receiving a healing, unless I am mistaken.
Katrine would be after Jim on the list, but I would say Katrine would need to verify if she wanted the healing.
If Katrine or Jim do not verify a wish to be a recipient then this Irishman, who would be next on the list, would not miss the opportunity to have some "silent music" sent his way.

Louis
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2006 :  1:32:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Louis.
And for the rest on the list.. it would be nice if you guys could confirm that you are OK with being on the list.. either here in the forum or in an email to Louis or me.
Much appreciated.

Once we decide on the next recipient.. me or anyone else who would like to volunteer to be this list keeper.. can re-do the list..

Also.. I was told that it was a mistake to put people in by default and we should make this an opt-in list... I agree with that.. Hey we live and learn. I hope I did not cause anyone any inconvenience with this list.

Here is the rest of the list.. Once the next recipient is decided on.. we will change the dates..
Katrine---- 09/10/06
Louis------ 09/17/06
Meg------- 09/24/06
Near------ 10/01/06
Sadhak---- 10/08/06
Shweta----10/15/06
Victor------10/22/06
Wolfgang---10/29/06
Brett------ 11/05/06
Nicole----- 11/12/06

Wolfgang, Brett, Nicole, Sadhak and Louis have confirmed that they do want to be recipients.. I am OK with it too..

David had a great idea to move the Shamyama Healing Recipient List to a new thread.. We can do this next week once we have a final list.. Thanks David.. great idea..

Edited by - Shanti on Sep 03 2006 07:57:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2006 :  12:44:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle

Hi all
this Irishman, who would be next on the list, would not miss the opportunity to have some "silent music" sent his way.

Louis

OK Louis you are "IT"..
Tomorrows Shamyama healing recipient will be Louis...
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2006 :  02:18:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
wow i am on 10/01/2006

Thanks shanti
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2006 :  12:08:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Irishman

Sorry I was late this time. I started sending energy at 17:45 o'clock
(that should be 16:45 irish time).
Wondering if you felt something then ...

regards
Wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2006 :  12:23:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all
Reporting back on my experience of being the recipient today.

The overall feeling I had was one of being embraced and cocooned in a lovely warm envelope of love - thank you all most sincerely for this.
As well as the above I was seeing a lot of colours in my third eye. The predominant one being white tinged with indigo. Also deep violet, light green and some blue.

I am recently back from a week long retreat in Plum Village, France. This is where Thich Nhat Hanh hangs out most of the year. So my AYP practice has taken a back seat while all that was going on.

The AYP group meditation and healing today has brought me back to what I would describe as my on-line AYP Sangha. The importance of Sangha has been emphasised over and over whilst in Plum Village and there is no doubting the effect of group practice when sitting in a Darmha talk with Thich Nhat Hanh and over 1000 meditators.

Even with this powerful experience in France I would not even consider abandoning the AYP practice and going back to standard mindfulness meditation.
I consider AYP to be my primary meditation practice, to be accompanied with mindfulness practice during the day.

So thank you all again for bring me back to my practice with such a loving embrace.

Louis
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2006 :  12:26:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wolfgang
At 16.45 I was and still am in the lovely cocoon described above. So thank you for being there and I hope you also felt something.

Louis

Edited by - Sparkle on Sep 03 2006 12:31:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2006 :  12:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all of you

I would love to heal on next Sunday - count me in
Sorry.....I've been very busy these past two weeks, and will be for the next week also; the new job takes a lot of my time (it is full time the first three weeks). But - you know what? It speeds up whatever is taking place on the inside. And since the work is physically tiring, the energy can flow in the body. It doesn't get stuck in my head anymore. I almost live continually in what used to be only glimpses....Everything shines...I am not limited to a body...and realizing this is simply stunning. Most of this is due to the fact that i am out of every role I have ever played. Not having to "take care of anybody" when it comes to health issues is immensly more liberating than I would have thought beforehand. No energy is wasted on mental work. I do what I have to do; I mean I still read, count, talk....but i don't have to think that I am doing it. And I am not! I never did! I never decided anything! Being did. Always. I just thought otherwise. I can't tell you how glad I am that Being pulled me in this direction. I am free. Free to be.

So........I am not going to limit myself that way ever again. I know absolutely nothing of the future. And that is just fine. This way I live every moment as it comes. Nothing feels wrong anymore...

See you next Sunday

Oh well....later I'll come back with more on this. Or not. First digestion. Assimilation.

Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2006 :  7:47:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations Katrine. I hope this only increases for you.

Edited by - Scott on Sep 03 2006 8:21:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2006 :  11:34:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti said:
And for the rest on the list.. it would be nice if you guys could confirm that you are OK with being on the list.. either here in the forum or in an email to Louis or me.
Much appreciated.

Hi Shanti, I'd be happy to be on the list.

-D

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2006 :  08:17:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Katrine for the confirmation...

So Katrine is going to be the next Shamyama healing recipient on 09/10/06 ...

I am taking your "wow" as a yes Near.. thank you Near and David and Meg for your confirmations too...

Thanks Louis for sharing your experience with us...

I need a little help deciding who to fill 09/17/06 - Louis's original spot with. I guess we could move everyone up by one Sunday.. but then we will have to go through the process of asking everyone if the new day is good for them. I would like to offer it to someone not on the remaining list or to Nicole, or Brett or Wolfgang or Victor.. this would cause the least adjustments in the list. But then that may not be a good idea either. So I am open to suggestions. Please let me know who should be put into the 09/17/06 spot.

Thanks all for your participation..
Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2006 :  11:43:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shweta,
Since Nicole is first in this mention of yours, why noy put her in on this date, unless she says otherwise.... Strikes me as the simplest thing to do now.
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2006 :  06:14:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have to agree to sadhak's suggestion, it would be the easiest arragement.
However, Nicole has not agreed yet. If there is no agreement from her,
then I would like to volunteer for sunday 17th Sept.
Of course if anybody else feels to step forward,
or if Nicole still agrees, I have no objections.

Love and Light
Wolfgang

Edited by - Wolfgang on Sep 09 2006 03:40:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2006 :  9:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wolfgang.. you are "it" next Sunday. Thanks for volunteering..

Wolfgang is going to be the Samyama Healing recipient on 09/17/06
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2006 :  03:23:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great ! Looking forward to sunday !
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  03:10:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everybody for participating.

I had a nice and smooth session yesterday,
nothing spectacular ..., but then my tendency is
to have/expect immediate results.
Patience will tell me the long term effects.

Thanks again to everybody.

regards
Wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  6:37:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Wolfgang for sharing your experience with us..

Meg you are on next Sunday..
Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2006 :  12:49:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It might be a beneficial 'trickle down' effect or 'cascading' effect for a greater number of people if we add AYP in the Samyama group session.

Edited by - sadhak on Sep 23 2006 12:10:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2006 :  9:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Near, You are the Samyama healing recipient this Sunday.

Here is the rest of the scheduled list
Near------ 10/01/06
Sadhak---- 10/08/06
Shweta----10/15/06
Victor------10/22/06
Brett------ 10/29/06
Nicole----- 11/05/06

Brett and Nicole, just want you too take note, your dates have changed... it is now one week earlier. I hope this is not going to cause you any inconvenience... please do let us know if there is a problem with this..

I will soon come up with a new list. This time it is going to work a little different.. where in I am not assigning any dates.. just names.. and the one on the top of the list will be the recipient. If for any reason this person on top of the list does not want healing that Sunday, the next in line will receive it.. All who have accepted healing so far and/or have agreed to be on the list so far will be on he new list. I am sorry I don't have the list ready yet.. should have it ready soon... This list will not be a part of this thread.. we will have a separate topic for the list.. so it is clutter free and easy to locate.
Thanks all for your participation and patience..

Edited by - Shanti on Sep 29 2006 9:11:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2006 :  01:31:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,

I look forward to tommorrows session. I dont have any specific problem or trouble that i can point to right now. So Lets see how it goes.

-Near
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2006 :  11:50:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

My meditation today was very deep and i could feel that. There isnt any specific experience as such but just it was deeper.

I felt that if i take enough time to do pranayama for 10 mins before i start meditation, then my medi happens to be much deeper. if i dont do pranayama properly and stop for say 4 or 5 mins then medi is not that deep.

Look forward to our next group session

Thanks everyone!!

-Near
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000