New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2016 :  2:05:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi urbanyogi:

Done.

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=1565#1565

Continue to feel better. All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

angeleeyes

104 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2016 :  03:53:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Edited by - angeleeyes on Dec 14 2016 02:44:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2016 :  11:25:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi angeleeyes:

He has been added: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

We are showing him as "angeleeye's father." If you would like to provide his name, we can put that in. Either way is fine.

Wishing him a speedy recovery!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

angeleeyes

104 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2016 :  08:52:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Edited by - angeleeyes on Dec 14 2016 02:45:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2016 :  11:27:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by angeleeyes

Dear yogani, unfortunately my father passed away.I really need your help.could you please give a comment on this topic:http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=16445 (sorry for asking this here)

So sorry to hear this. I posted in your topic.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2016 :  09:47:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add my mother, Geneva, to the list. She's diagnosed with congestive heart failure and some other type of heart problem that I don't understand. She lives in Indiana, USA.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2016 :  10:48:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

Please add my mother, Geneva, to the list. She's diagnosed with congestive heart failure and some other type of heart problem that I don't understand. She lives in Indiana, USA.

Done. Wishing her a full recovery, in stillness...

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2016 :  11:11:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, yogani. She will be very happy that strangers are praying for her even if it's a bit different from what she knows prayer to be. It'll make her day. I appreciate it.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2016 :  2:44:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,

Please keep Florida and all the other states, countries that are and will be affected by hurricane Matthew.

Yogani,
Stay Safe.

Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2016 :  9:01:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Requesting samyama for Pradeep and his family. Pradeep has end stage cancer that has spread to his spine, ribcage, and difficulty sleeping because of the pain.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2016 :  9:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jusmail,

Pradeep has been added to the healing list. Wishing him and his family health and unity.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2016 :  11:24:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Pradeep and his family are in my prayers.

Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2016 :  7:23:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My mother is doing much better. You can take her off the Samyama list. Her name is Geneva. I appreciate the help.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2016 :  8:04:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to hear she is doing much better, Lalow. She has been removed from the list.

Love. Radiance. Health.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2016 :  7:40:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So Sorry. Can we add my mom again(Geneva). I guess for lack of confidence, or the will to carry on. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2016 :  12:10:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

So Sorry. Can we add my mom again(Geneva). I guess for lack of confidence, or the will to carry on. Thanks!

Done. Wishing her confidence to carry on...

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2016 :  12:28:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add Tony in Indiana. Stroke. They pulled the plug, but he's still alive 3 days later. Either recover or a peaceful passage? He's our cousin.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2016 :  1:20:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Please add Tony in Indiana. Stroke. They pulled the plug, but he's still alive 3 days later. Either recover or a peaceful passage? He's our cousin.

Done. Prayers released in eternal stillness for Tony...
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2016 :  8:10:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Tony died today. Please take him off of the list.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2016 :  11:38:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Tony died today. Please take him off of the list.

So sorry for the loss in your family. Wishing Tony peaceful passage, in stillness.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2016 :  9:14:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The following individuals have been added to the samyama healing list, per an e-mail request from Nepal. They are suffering a variety of ailments:

Niru
Srihant
Prashant
Prasanna
Srijana
Go to Top of Page

angeleeyes

104 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2016 :  6:17:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello
I'd like to add Zynab in samyama list who has brain tumor and recently can not walk.
thanks!

Edited by - angeleeyes on Dec 21 2016 6:38:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2016 :  6:38:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Angeleeyes,

Zynab has been added to the healing list. Best wishes for you and yours.
Go to Top of Page

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2017 :  3:43:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all,
My sister Laura has been on the Samyama prayer list for a while now. I just found out that she has been taken to the hospital and is very ill. Please continue to send her healing Samyama prayers. And please add my mother, Mary Anne, who is trying to take care of her to the point that her health is weakening.Thank you.

In love and prayer,
Samadhi

Edited by - Samadhi on Jan 06 2017 3:44:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2017 :  4:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This has been done. http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Samyama prayers for Laura and Mary Anne.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000