New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 08 2015 :  09:26:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Condolences Maha. May she rest in peace
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - May 08 2015 :  5:12:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So sorry for your loss. RIP.

Edited by - sunyata on May 08 2015 5:12:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - May 08 2015 :  6:45:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 08 2015 :  7:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Love to you, Maha.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - May 08 2015 :  11:42:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry for your loss Maha. Much love.
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2015 :  4:13:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can we please send healing to a little girl called Izzy, who is battling leukemia..
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2015 :  4:48:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have added Izzy to the healing list, Jack.

Health. Unity. Strength.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2015 :  12:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Nirmal, a long time AYP friend, has been moved to the top of the samyama healing list. She is having severe personal difficulties, and has requested healing samyama and prayers.

Thanks for including her in your healing samyama this week.

The guru is in you.

Yogani
Go to Top of Page

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2015 :  11:06:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,

Please add my father "Claude" to the list !!!
He is suffering a lot and might die soon ...

I would appreciate you keep him for weeks.
I will ask for his removal when relevant

Thank you very much
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2015 :  12:00:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Apkallu:

It is done. Prayers for your father.

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

wogya

Austria
9 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2015 :  06:50:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello

Can you put my wife daniela on the list we just got the diagnose breast cancer .. And the whole familie is schocked...

Thank you all...
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2015 :  10:48:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi wogya:

It is done. Prayers for your wife and family.

The guru is in you.

Note: The samyama healing list is here.
Go to Top of Page

dv2014

USA
93 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2016 :  5:20:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can I have 'Sindhu' and 'Baby Hadley' in the list? Both suffering from critical health issues.

Thank you,
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2016 :  12:44:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi dv2014:

Yes, on the list now with prayers released in stillness for their well being.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  2:27:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

After leading the AYP retreat in Thailand, Christi fell and broke a rib and ended up with a collapsed lung. He is currently recovering in a hospital in Thailand with his return home to the UK delayed a couple of weeks.

Please add him to your samyama for group practice this weekend and whenever else you are inclined to.

He has been added to the samyama healing list here.

Thank you All. Heal up soon, Christi!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  8:33:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  9:04:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cheers and wishing a speedy recovery. Will keep Christi in samyama healing
Go to Top of Page

JealthChuan

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2016 :  10:05:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,

I humbly ask that you please add me to your healing list for the time being for my kidneys which I am having trouble with, my name is Jared Angell.

Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2016 :  11:40:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JealthChuan

Hello,

I humbly ask that you please add me to your healing list for the time being for my kidneys which I am having trouble with, my name is Jared Angell.

Thank you!

Hi JealthChuan:

You have been added here. Feel better soon.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2016 :  08:59:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello dear friends
kindly add Jason to the list
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2016 :  09:33:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

Hello dear friends
kindly add Jason to the list

Hi Maha:

Will be happy to (added here). What is his ailment and location in the world? This can help.

Thanks!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2016 :  10:32:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
He is in Lebanon
he is doing well
but I would like to add him for extra protection cause he is dear to me
I hope this is not selfish to ask
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2016 :  12:16:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

He is in Lebanon
he is doing well
but I would like to add him for extra protection cause he is dear to me
I hope this is not selfish to ask

Hi Maha:

I understand your concern for this person, but this not the normal use of healing samyama, which is for those who are ill or injured and needing healing assistance.

If we tried to do samyama individually for everyone who might be in danger around the world, it would add up to millions on the list. Not very practical to do individually, but we can do samyama for a world safer and more harmonious for everyone. I know I do.

So Jason has been taken off the healing list, but is surely in our samyama for safety, along with everyone living in troubled places and situations around the world.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2016 :  01:50:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i understand
Go to Top of Page

ritwik

India
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2016 :  02:49:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JealthChuan

Hello,

Thank you!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000