New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2014 :  6:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

A young friend Sarah died aged 22 just over two hours ago after many years battling anorexia.

I have a strong sense she needs help transitioning to the other side and would request that Samyama be practiced for her for a few days to give her some support.

With gratitude
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2014 :  7:47:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will keep Sarah in my samyama. Sorry she could not win her battles with anorexia. I remember you talking about her before. It is sad. Much love to you as well Sparkle. Thanks for this post.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2014 :  06:08:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shanti
It's been difficult to watch Sarah, who is only a year younger than my daughter, grow up initially as a vibrant, intelligent and artistic child and turn at adolescence to the addiction of anorexia. It has been very tough for the parents and her younger brother and they have now been left devastated, the parents blaming themselves etc.

Life can be tough as we all know.

Love to you too Shanti
Go to Top of Page

Clear Benedictus

Ghana
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2014 :  07:25:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Healing Request:

Greetings all
Wish to receive healing and hope I could be added to your samyama list:

My name: Gigienyo Mensah-Dotsey
Problem: Chronic hepatitis b and Catarrh
Reason?: Want to be healthy and free from the unnecessary impediments placed in my way. I see it a worse forum 'obstructions' to you use ayp parlance.

Thank you. I hope you consider this.
Go to Top of Page

Clear Benedictus

Ghana
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2014 :  07:37:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Gigienyo Mensah-Dotsey here again. I forgot to indicate how long I should be on the list: "permanently" til you need to make way for new requests if that's necessary.

Reason?: Since it is about purification at both the individual and global fronts (one and the same) then it will aid initially in my more personal cleansing, healing, and since I will be joining the samyama, global feeding into the reason for AYP.

When I recover I will like to be removed if perhaps the list is becoming too long? Otherwise I'm cool.
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2014 :  11:39:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
please add me to the list too.
Name: Justin
Reason: Tinnitus and other healing intensions
Duration: For the foreseeable future
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2014 :  12:25:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gigienyo Mensah-Dotsey and Justin, have added you to the samyama list.
Hope things get better soon.
Wish you all the best and Much Love!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2015 :  5:58:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Nirmal in Germany has been moved to the top of the samyama healing list. She is having surgery on January 9th, and has requested healing samyama and prayers.

Thanks for including her in your healing samyama this week.

The guru is in you.

Yogani

Go to Top of Page

Ray of Light

Bulgaria
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2015 :  2:07:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

My name is Nina and I am going through very challenging times,

could you, please put my name on the list for as long as possible.

I believe I was guided to find you.

Thank you in advance and blessings,

Nina
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2015 :  2:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nina,

your name has been added to the samyama list. It will remain there as you've requested.

Wish you the best with it in sorting through the challenging times.
Go to Top of Page

justaguy

USA
39 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2015 :  1:22:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit justaguy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add me to the healing list thanks!
~Joseph
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2015 :  10:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Justaguy,
your name has been added to the list. Wish you healing coming your way.
Go to Top of Page

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2015 :  10:35:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add me to the healing list. Is it okay to recieve this energy if I'm not stable with my spiritual practice? And I'm also a part of another online weekly healing group (on Friday), is that okay too?

My name is Mladen Knezoviæ, and my health problem is that I need to take a piss every 15 minutes. I have been to a doctor and all, and there is still no clear diagnose.

Edited by - Sungazer on Feb 20 2015 10:47:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2015 :  3:11:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sungazer:

You are now on the list. It should not be excessive receiving healing from more than one source. If so, just reduce/redirect your receptivity -- self-pace. It is the receiver who determines the flow received more so than the source.

Early stages of active kundalini can cause an increase in frequency of urination. If your doctor can't find any health issue, it could be kundalini.

The phenomenon is implied in this lesson on prostate and spinal nerve sensitivity during urination with active kundalini: http://www.aypsite.org/T13.html
...and the lesson is expanded to specifically cover increased frequency of urination for both men and women with early stage active kundalini in the first AYP Easy Lessons book.

This too shall pass. Feel better soon!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2015 :  3:41:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

Hi Sungazer:

You are now on the list. It should not be excessive receiving healing from more than one source. If so, just reduce/redirect your receptivity -- self-pace. It is the receiver who determines the flow received more so than the source.

Early stages of active kundalini can cause an increase in frequency of urination. If your doctor can't find any health issue, it could be kundalini.

The phenomenon is implied in this lesson on prostate and spinal nerve sensitivity during urination with active kundalini: http://www.aypsite.org/T13.html
...and the lesson is expanded to specifically cover increased frequency of urination for both men and women with early stage active kundalini in the first AYP Easy Lessons book.

This too shall pass. Feel better soon!

The guru is in you.

Thank you...

Well, Kundalini would be great, but I don't know, I haven't felt anything else lately. This has started before I started my spiritual practice but it increased a lot lately. And yeah, I've done so many medical examination and they haven't found anything.

Edited by - Sungazer on Feb 20 2015 3:43:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2015 :  5:52:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One option could be amaroli therapy. Do try if it resonates with you.
Go to Top of Page

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2015 :  7:25:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jusmail

One option could be amaroli therapy. Do try if it resonates with you.

Thanks, I may try that, but could someone please recommend some source on Amaroli in medical use, I know there is a lesson here, but that is about using it in spirituality, right?
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2015 :  03:19:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello sungazer
amaroli lesson does suggest some medical uses
http://www.aypsite.org/319.html
Go to Top of Page

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2015 :  4:14:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd like to add my aunt Snježana to the list. She very sick, she has a some neurological problems, she's taking some hard medicines. (sorry for bad English)

And she doesn't know she will be on this list, that's not a problem? I have social anxiety so I don't like to talk about spirituality because I guess it's taboo in my family. I guess I will talk about it almost as soon as I'm able to meditate.

And as I mentioned, her name is Znježana. Now, this letter Ž, does it make a problem? Does it need to be pronounced exactly correct in healing Samyama? I guess it shouldn't be a problem to act like it is Z, so Snjezana.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2015 :  6:41:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sungazer,

She has been added to the list. It's OK that she doesn't know. We are releasing the vibration into silence, and silence will reach her. And the exact pronunciation is not an issue. Our inner silence knows what to do with the intention.
Go to Top of Page

Ishia77

Canada
12 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2015 :  04:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Name: Ishia77
Duration: one time healing
Emergency: no
Reason: 12 years of burning roof of mouth (some doubt about cause) and general body problems.

Thank you very much for this, very kind of you all especially considering that I'm not a member here.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2015 :  07:22:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ishia77:

You have been added to the list. May the discomfort be resolved soon.

All the best on your path!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Ishia77

Canada
12 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2015 :  03:59:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 08 2015 :  06:33:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
my mother passed away Wednesday night, she had vascular dementia since 7 years.She was slowly getting worse in the last few months . Wednesday morning her blood pressure droped, her kidneys stopped and she went into a coma with seizures .She didn't suffer, no awareness at all.In twelve hours she passed away smoothly. Most probably she had a big stroke in the head or lungs.She is at peace now.Her name is Hiam.Maybe she is already on the samyama list.Please repeat her name for few days and maybe later you can remove her name.
Thank you all
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 08 2015 :  06:46:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000