Request Samyama Healing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  4:45:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks very much for the healing everyone.And thanks for keeping me on the list.

Love Akasha
Go to Top of Page

Roshan

Australia
5 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2009 :  07:38:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Roshan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi
Would you please add these two names to the healing list; the name of receipiants are Badri and Soheil.
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2009 :  09:17:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your request Roshan.

Will add Badri and Soheil to the list and will let you know of the dates.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  08:58:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Roshan,

Badri will be up for healing from the group on 22nd Aug and Soheil will be up for healing on Aug 23rd.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  10:17:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,

Got your email and I am still alive :)

- Near
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  10:20:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
By the way, You can keep me on the list for samyama but that is not necessary.

If someone needs it more, you can always skip me.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  08:37:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good to see you Near.

I don't have to take you off the list. Since I started off with keeping people on the list as a default, and never did find out if they wanted to be kept on the list for future healing, I have been asking people on the list if they want to be kept on it (as their names come up). I will leave you there for now.
Go to Top of Page

chinna

United Kingdom
241 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2009 :  5:08:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit chinna's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Shanti, please could you add my Mum and Dad to the list?

Name: Pam and Leslie

Is it an emergency?: yes

Is it one time healing?: no, please keep them on the list, Mum has a long journey to be well, if she makes it....

Why the request?: Mum has been in hospital now for over six weeks and is very sick with cardiovascular problems, leg ulcers and possible need for amputation. She is extremely weak and won't eat or engage with her care. Dad is struggling to cope.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2009 :  6:21:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chinna,

Leslie will be up for healing on the 15th of August and Pam on the 16th August.

Hope your mom feels better soon.

Thank you for your request.
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2009 :  08:25:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,

I decided finally to place a request for healing samyama, hoping that I've been already of some use for other fellow yogis ad yoginis, since I became a member of the ayp community.

1. Name of recipient: Roman
2. Emergency: NO
3. One time/kept on the list: Please keep me on the list
4. Why the request: Over many years I've been developing a painful condition of my right hip and shoulder joints, constantly overloading them. Some 6 years ago I started with physical exercise/yoga, in an attempt to heal myself. This worked greatly, but the joints are not completely o.k. yet, and this is limiting me in asana training. Since I've been currently accepted for a 2 years yoga-teacher training, I'll have to become more advanced in asana now. So healthy hips and shoulders would be just great help

Thank you Shanti, and all. I'm very grateful.

Roman

Edited by - mimirom on Aug 14 2009 11:08:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2009 :  09:23:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your request Roman.
I will add you to the list and let you know of the date by next week.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2009 :  09:46:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Roman,
You will be up for healing from the group on Sept 5th.

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2009 :  12:26:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you to all who send healing my way today. It was beautiful. Very calm, soothing and healing.

I am indeed blessed to be in the presence of such beautiful loving souls.

Thank you again.
Go to Top of Page

fcry64

India
53 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2009 :  10:32:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit fcry64's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Shanti,

wil u pls add/keep me to healing list? i will be grateful.

recipient: Prathamesh(me)
Emergency: no
One time/kept on the list: Please keep me on the list for a while

extreme boredom/helplessness are the reasons.

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=6230
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  09:06:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by fcry64

Dear Shanti,

Thanks for your request.

You will be up for healing on Sept 19th.
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  6:17:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,

thanks for adding me to the list. I joined the global healing samyama for the first time this weekend and I have a question. Do I get it right that I can participate in the healing twice each day of the weekend? So I join the East group in the morning and the West group in the afternoon on Saturday, and the same thing on Sunday?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  6:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mimirom

Hi Shanti,

thanks for adding me to the list. I joined the global healing samyama for the first time this weekend and I have a question. Do I get it right that I can participate in the healing twice each day of the weekend? So I join the East group in the morning and the West group in the afternoon on Saturday, and the same thing on Sunday?

Thanks

You are welcome.

And yes, you can join in all four if you'd like. I know of a few from Europe who, on the weekends, actually adjust their regular meditation time so as to make the global group meditation their regular practice. I would not recommend doing 8 practices over the weekend, but if you can make either the morning or the evening session coincide with the global group, it will be great.
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2009 :  2:03:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

_/\_
Go to Top of Page

fcry64

India
53 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2009 :  03:23:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit fcry64's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

quote:

Dear Shanti,

Thanks for your request.

You will be up for healing on Sept 19th.

can i be up for healing somewhat sooner? this state is hurting me badly. if there is time left from other emergencies please put me forth in the line if possible. thank u. am sory
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2009 :  10:01:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
can i be up for healing somewhat sooner? this state is hurting me badly. if there is time left from other emergencies please put me forth in the line if possible. thank u. am sory

This weekend has 4 people already. Will it be OK if I add you to the 12th of Sept?

Also, the healing will help, but you have some really good advice in the topic you posted. Please do look into some of the suggestions given there. You really need to decide you want to get better and then add movement to your life. Go out and do things. Look into the suggestions Carson gave you. If at first it seems hard to get moving, look into getting some anti depressants to get you out of this phase. Get into a regular exercise program. Movement is the best thing to get you out of a depression.

Hope you feel better soon.
Go to Top of Page

fcry64

India
53 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2009 :  05:12:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit fcry64's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ok

Edited by - fcry64 on Sep 04 2009 08:41:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2009 :  4:57:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

thanks for the healing. I happened to do my asana practice during the healing time and it was a very nice and really silent experience. Blessings to all of you.

Namaste Christiane,

it's been a pleasure to share the healing with you!

Roman
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2009 :  10:01:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to be added when possible. request to live in love and let go of fear.
thanks
Neil
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2009 :  07:42:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by brother neil

I would like to be added when possible. request to live in love and let go of fear.
thanks
Neil

Hi Brother Neil,
Your name is already on the list and you will be up for healing in about 4 months. If you would like me to add you as an emergency healing for this weekend, do let me know.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2009 :  07:45:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Fcry64,
You will be up for healing on Sept 12th.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000