New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  4:12:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,

There are a couple of things we are going to implement for the group samyama:
1)If the person requesting healing does not specify they want to be kept on the list for future healing, they will be put on the list for just the one time healing (unlike right now the default is to keep the name on the list for future healing).

2) If the name up for healing is not an active member (has not visited the forum in a month) and/or was a request by someone other than an active member, an email is send informing the recipient of the date they are going to receive healing, a week or two prior to the date they are going to be up for healing. If we don't get a response back from them, we will leave their name on the list for that healing session, but will then remove the name from the list (so they will not be up for future healing, unless a new request is put in).

Hopefully this will not inconvenience anyone in any way.
Thanks for the support all of you give us.
Go to Top of Page

shivashankar

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2009 :  5:59:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit shivashankar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to initiate samyama healing for Chris, Mary and Hamp, to be kept on a regular list for future healing. These individuals are very ill and would like an emergency samyama if possible. I have been a regular practitioner of AYP practices for a few years, intially beginning samyama with TM and subsequently transitioning to AYP. Thanks so much for the wisdom and compassion. The AYP program is extraordinary.
Thank you.--Namaste, Keith Austin
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2009 :  7:19:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shivashankar,
I can add Chris for tomorrow, Mary and Hamp for next weekend. Will that be OK?
Go to Top of Page

shivashankar

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2009 :  7:26:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit shivashankar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

That would be appreciated to add Chris tomorrow and Mary and Hamp next week---Thank you so much.
Go to Top of Page

shivashankar

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  3:00:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit shivashankar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti---I found the group meditation and samyama to be powerful.
Even hours before the meditation, I perceived the collective group as a palpable presence in my room...there was also a deeper , more subtle insight into the mechanics of samyama. Appreciatively, with love,
Shivashankar (a name given to me by Muktananda) Keith Austin.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  4:40:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for joining us and thanks for sharing your experience with us Shivashankar (or do you prefer Keith?).
Go to Top of Page

gnana

India
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  03:31:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit gnana's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add me in the healing list. I have a lower back injury some years back because of this there is some problem with most of the body parts in the left side of the body.

Please keep my name in the list for more than one healing sessions in the future healings.

Thanking you all people who are helping others and spreading love.

Regards Gnana.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  08:37:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gnana,
Thank you for your request. You will be up for healing from the group on July 11th.
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565
Go to Top of Page

gnana

India
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2009 :  10:55:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit gnana's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks shanthi for adding my name to the list. waiting to receive love from all you people.
Go to Top of Page

shivashankar

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2009 :  5:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit shivashankar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, Shanti,
Apologize for taking time to respond. Calling me Keith is fine. Thanks so much for adding Mary and Hamp to the Samyama list. I'm enjoying the Global Meditation and Samyama Healing---although I've practiced may of the AYP techniques for some time, I can't believe I haven't become involved with the comminity sooner. Take care, Namaste

Keith
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2009 :  10:28:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

Could you add me to the list,

Thanks

Akasha (Sam)
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2009 :  10:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do Akasha.

Just a few things:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=1565#22050

1)The name of the recipient: Do you want me to add you as Akasha or Sam?
2)If it is an emergency:
3)If this is a one time healing or would you like to be kept on the list: (if you don't specify this, your name will be on the list for just one healing).
4)Why the request: --Optional--

I can add you on July 18th. Thanks for your request.
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  10:39:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,

1.Akasha
2.It is not an emergency.
3.I would like ,if possible, to be kept on the list.

Thanks for taking my request.

I am quite a bit lost for words here.....

With a heavy heart , a sense of wonderment and a deep sense of gratitude.I am always bowled over by the kindness and gnerosity shown to me on this forum.

I want to bathe in the Light. And i would like healing.

Thank you all very much

Edited by - Akasha on Jul 06 2009 11:08:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  12:17:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti.....I am hoping that you can add me as an emergency samyama healing if it fits in ok this week.

1)The name of the recipient: Carson

2)If it is an emergency: Yes. Not dire, but if I wait a week it may not be necessary.

3)If this is a one time healing or would you like to be kept on the list: One time healing please

4)Why the request: The headache and now complete energetic overload. Had a "breakthrough" last night and my physical body is not ready for the increased flow...not even close. There is no suffering over it, but the "balance" is off. Could use the "prayers".

Thank you.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  4:23:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do Carson.

You are the first person to use my format for request without being asked to do so.. (he he).. so you get special treatment.. will add you to the list for healing on this Saturday!!..

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  4:29:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

3)If this is a one time healing or would you like to be kept on the list: One time healing please

Just FYI you are on the list already.. do you want me to take your name off the list after this healing then?
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  4:40:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes please take me off the list after this week.. I prefer that the list be used for those who need it. I will ask for it when I need it. So yeah, you can take me off. Thank you Shanti....

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  3:02:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,
My heart felt condolences and loving to you and Pastora's family.

I will include her in my samyama and also include you and her family for strength and understanding of things that are so beyond comprehension.

Through it all, remember, things happen as they do for a reason, and even though they may not make any sense right now, just trust in your heart there is a reason for the beautiful soul to have touched your life and the lives of so many in her living and in her death. There is so much to learn from the giving of this one soul. Don't waste her gift by feeling sorry, use it to get closer to the truth. She gives even after moving on.

Here is a topic that may help you understand some of the things you are going through: Death

I am sure many others will send samyama to Pastora and to her family and to you my friend.

Take care.

It is hard to understand "why?" with the mind, but the heart knows, understand/feel it with your heart Miguel.
_/\_ (namaste)
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  3:13:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much,your answer is very important here.
We live in a world of endings and time/space.Im only trying to find something permanent in this world,but all the beautiful things always end here,in this world.Sometimes is really hard to accept the reality of life.
She, her family and her 5 years old son (yes...) and me will be very gratefull for all your prayers.
God bless you.
(thanks for the link.)

_/\_

Edited by - miguel on Jul 10 2009 3:32:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2009 :  12:14:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Everyone....

I am just hoping that if any of you feel so inclined, you would include my grandmother in your samyama....It isn't necessary to put her on the list Shanti, but if any of you have a desire, she was diagnosed with some sort of skin cancer today. Don't really know too many details, so it may be somewhat minor I don't know, but if any of you wouldn't mind including her in your samyama it would be greatly appreciated. Her name is Agnes.

Thank you.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Jul 16 2009 12:15:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

sushman

India
86 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2009 :  05:13:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit sushman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Shanti,

Pls keep me on the list and also my son Nived (who is now one year old).

My son is up for Samyama healing next week which is ok with me.

thanks,
Sushman

Edited by - sushman on Jul 17 2009 06:06:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2009 :  11:43:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

I am just hoping that if any of you feel so inclined, you would include my grandmother in your samyama....

Hey Carson, I'll include her in my samyama for the rest of the month. If it's any comfort to know, skin cancer is often more treatable and live-with-able than other cancers. My grandpa has had it for several years (he's 91 now). Every couple years, he has to get some moles frozen- or lasered- off, but he's fine otherwise. It may take some vigilance, but it's usually manageable. I wish grandma Agnes a healthy recovery

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  08:40:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your reply Sushman. I will keep you and Nived on the list.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  08:41:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will keep your grandma in my samyama Carson. Hope she feels better soon.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  11:49:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Cosmic, Shanti.....

My grandpa (the one married to Agnes) has had skin cancer in the past, but they removed it and it hasn't been back since.....I know that skin cancer isn't that bad (as far as cancer's go) but my grandma is kinda losing it mentally already and this has sorta put her over the edge with worry/dread/fear......I just hope that she can relax about it soon.....and still remember to see the beauty in Life despite having an "illness". Thank you both for your willingness to help.....

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000