New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  2:23:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all.Thanks to all for samyama healing today.It was a beautiful experience.I saw some coloured lights,and i went deep laying in the bed,almost falling asleep,but no totally.After i felt a little overloaded for two hours,but a very,very relaxed feeling is coming now.Ill wait a few days before adding more DM time as i had in mind because of this weekend of samyama healing.i think i need to self pace.
And Im waiting for tomorrow!

(...and the day after):Thanks to all again, it was a beautiful and healing experience again.

Thank you very much.

Edited by - miguel on Mar 29 2009 12:26:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  5:22:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all....

I have some very sad news....A good friend of mine died on March 31rst in a rock climbing accident in the UK. He was supposed to go with some co-workers who bailed on him on the last minute and he decided to go alone. He was found yesterday morning I believe. He fell 200 feet to his death. His family is absolutely devastated. His father was my Uncle's business partner for 15 years and I used to do lots of work for them so I am still very close to the family. I would like to ask to put this family on the Samyama healing list for next week if at all possible. Their last name is Deans. His name was Roman. He will be deeply missed.

Love,
Carson

Edit: Here's a link to a small article about it: http://www.flintshirechronicle.co.u...52-23329561/

Edited by - CarsonZi on Apr 07 2009 3:58:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2009 :  08:40:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My thoughts and prayers are with the family and with you Carson.

I will add the Dean family along with Varsha for healing this weekend.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2009 :  10:14:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shanti....Their last name is Deans not Dean though. Probably doesn't matter, just thought I'd make it clear. Thanks again.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2009 :  10:32:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry about that Carson. Will add the Deans family to the list for this weekend.
Go to Top of Page

innerspace

Netherlands
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  12:26:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit innerspace's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Shanti and all

I was wondering if my name could be added to the healing list? And if possible to be kept on. I'm currently beginning to crawl out of the despiration of chronic fatigue, but its a slow process. Any help would be gratefully recieved.

Many thanks and peace to you all
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  2:40:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Innerspace,
Yes absolutely.. I can add you in for your own healing on 2nd and 3rd of May or if you would like me to add you in as emergency healing, I can add your name to the list for 18th and 19th April along with Nicole. Let me know which dates would be preferable to you.

Thanks for your request.
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2009 :  5:08:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
please add me to the list
Neil

also, Torrence, who is in jail and practices AYP
thanks for your time
Neil
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  09:21:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do so Brother Neil.

You will be up for healing on 9th and 10th of May and Torrence will be up for healing on 16th and 17th of May.

Let me know if these dates work for you.
Thanks.

PS: Torrence is already on the list Neil. So I will only have to add you in.

Edited by - Shanti on Apr 18 2009 10:01:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  09:59:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
Since our Samyama Healing Recipient list has been growing (awesome!!), it may be necessary to think of an alternate way of assigning people for the weekends... else as of now, people already on the list will have to wait for a year (when I add Brother Neil and Torrence we will have 51 people on the list) to receive their next healing.

Something that we thought may work was to have two people up for the weekend, one on Sat and one on Sunday.

Any comments, ideas, complaints?
Go to Top of Page

bekirov

Bulgaria
1 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2009 :  09:35:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit bekirov's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all,

I would be very much grateful to be a recipient of samyama healing.

My name is Iliya Bekirov and I would love my name to stay on the list.

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2009 :  4:09:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It sounds like a good idea to speed it up by having one recepient on Sat and another on Sun sessions. Since I'm so used to join on Sundays (Saturdays evenings are always so unpredictable) and it seems to be my turn next, I'd like to be added on the Sunday, please. I'm very grateful by the way for this healing. This time, I really sense I need it since the physical body is going through some hard stuff, so thank you all in advance!

Edited by - emc on Apr 21 2009 4:11:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2009 :  5:53:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bekirov,
Thank you for your request. I will definitely add you to the list. I will let you know the date you will be up for healing real soon.

Thanks again for your request.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2009 :  5:55:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc,

We are going to start the two per weekend from May.. so you are safe. You will be up for healing on 25th and 26th of April.

Thanks for your support.

Edited by - Shanti on Apr 21 2009 5:57:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2009 :  01:19:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, luxury! Two evenings! I'll try to make sure my Sat evening is calm then... Thanks a million!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  09:19:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Brother Neil, both you and Torrance are on the list already.
Did you want to be put in as an emergency recipient? If not, you and Torrence will be up for healing sometime in June.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  03:59:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much for the healing! It was very strong and much, much love! Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  6:01:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
Going forward we will have two recipients each weekend, one on Sat and one on Sunday.

If you do not participate on both days, you are welcome to include both names on the day you do participate. If you do so, please remember to pick each name individually as a sutra.

For example if the two recipients for the weekend are Innerspace on Sat and Iliya on Sun, and you wish to include both names in your samyama on the same day, you pick the name Innerspace, and repeat samyama on Innerspace, and then you pick the name Iliya, and repeat samyama on Iliya.

So it will be Innerspace.. Innerspace... Innerspace.. then Illiya.. Illiya.. Illiya..

and NOT
Innerspace.. Iliya.. Innerspace.. Illiya.

If there is an emergency request, the first name will be added to Sat and the next (if any) will be added to Sunday. Again, please use each name as a sutra.

A new name will now be added to the list, 5th from the top.

To keep things simple and easy to manage, it has been decided not to allow switching of names between Sat and Sun.
Please remember, it is not necessary to be sitting in meditation/samyama in order to receive the benefit of the samyama

Thanks all.

Edited by - Shanti on Apr 27 2009 6:25:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

senthil

India
25 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  12:29:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit senthil's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,

can you pls add my name (Senthil) and my wife's name (Sangi) to this list?

thanks,
Senthil
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  07:23:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do Senthil.
I will add you and your wife to the list and let you know of the dates.
Thanks for your request.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  05:29:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ramu has been added for one time emergency healing on Sat 2nd may
Go to Top of Page

GEM24

India
12 Posts

Posted - May 14 2009 :  11:06:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit GEM24's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add my name to this list
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  05:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have experienced kundalini awakening with a powerful surge from my root to crown chakra. It was within this time frame (2005) that I was diagnosed as bipolar disorder(manic-depressive).

I would like healing to balance my moods so that I donĀ“t go too far in mania(too fast) or depression(too slow). When going too fast I sometimes live with unbearable fear and paranoia, and when very depressed, lose all desire to continue living.

God Bless,
nirmal(georgia victoria weinkauf)
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  07:59:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Nirmal.

I have added your name to the samyama healing list. You will be up for healing from the group on June 27th.

Do you practice AYP, Nirmal? What you describe is what was my experience too.. well the depression part for sure and what got me out of that craziness.. (depression for the most part) were the AYP practices. So if you are not already practicing AYP, you could try it. You can read up from here and start with deep meditation if you are not already doing so.

Wish you the best.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  09:15:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi nirmal....sorry about depression and paranoia,i know how hard it is...i have simmilar issues also...
AYP can give you tons of peace.Its helping here very much.
Persistence and respect to self pacing principles.
Good luck.All the best.

Edited by - miguel on Jun 11 2009 09:59:39 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000