New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  10:31:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sure Kathy.. not a problem at all.

Do you want to be added as an emergency, in which case you will be up for healing on 14th and 15th of Feb or be put on the list in which case you will be up for healing on 7th and 8th of March?

Thank you for your request.
Go to Top of Page

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  10:58:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shanti,

March is fine for me

I look forward to it
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  05:55:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,

Could you please add me to the list as well?

It can be for next week if possible.

Many thanks,
Helder

Edited by - YogaIsLife on Feb 15 2009 05:57:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  08:42:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do Helder. You will be up for healing along with Brett.
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  09:50:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shanti. If it is too much to have two people in one session you can further postpone my Samyama.

Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  11:02:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No, we do samyama on two (sometimes three) people at a time. If however you would prefer to be on your own, you will be up for samyama on 14th and 15th of March. That too I cannot guarantee you will be on your own that day, if an emergency comes up, we do add him/her on with whoever is up for that day.
So do let me know if 21st/22nd Feb or 14th/15th March is OK with you.
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2009 :  11:14:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok Shanti, 21st/22nd Feb is perfect

Thank you!!
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  11:58:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey,

I'm having even difficulty writing this because of just what happened. I tuned in to I AM meditation with this group today and it was very deep. Unusually deep and with more energy. I am veeeery relaxed now, and somehow energised.

I wasn't expecting nothing much honestly but the moment I turned inwards it was like I was carried. I felt energy rising and a bigger and easier detachment from the mind. It was easy to just observe the thoughts racing by. It was hard to stop meditatign even, I was being dragged deeper and deeper. And after I had to rest for 20min and I am still veeeeeery relaxed...hmmm, I'll do this more often My mind is almost not functioning though

Thanks everybody who took part. I will join now wheneever I can. It is not usually my meditation time and not sure if taht had an effect (out of rythm, I usually do my secodn meditation about 3 hours later than this). Also I was aware that others were going inwards at the same time so maybe because of that I was more willing to open and let go and maybe that is why it was easier to flow.

Great! Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  5:07:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome experience Helder. Thanks for sharing. There definitely is a different kind of depth in the group meditations on Sat and Sun. I enjoy them a lot. Thank you for joining us. Hope you will join us tomorrow too.
Go to Top of Page

kohls6781

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  02:40:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit kohls6781's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti, can I be added to the healing group please? Does this help with physical ailments?
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  08:03:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi kohls,
Thanks for your request.

If you have a moment please look at this topic for some more details.
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=5233#5233

Also if you could give me a few more details like:
quote:

Format for request :
Please include:
1)The name of the recipient. Nick name or user name or first name or last name, full name is not required.

2)If it is an emergency. If this is an emergency, you will be added to the list for the coming weekend, if it is not an emergency, you will be added(in most cases) to the list 3rd from the top.

3)If this is a one time healing or they would like to be kept on the list. If you chose to be kept on the list, then once the healing is completed for the weekend, the person's name will be added to the end of the list and s/he will come up for healing again when their name comes back to the top of the list.

4)Why the request **Optional**. Please note the last bit of information is completely optional and is not required for the healing to be effective.

Thanks.

About if this will help you with your physical ailments, well healing samyama is done with an intent to heal. Unlike other healing techniques that I have worked with, in samyama we have an intent to heal and let it go in silence (like a prayer) and let the silence heal you, not necessarily the way our minds think it should be, but the way it is best for the recipient.

Our minds are limited to what it sees and knows (or memory and imagination), which is a tiny fraction of what really is. If you have no money, and you pray for a 1000 dollars, because that is a lot of money to you at that point.. you cannot imagine anything more than that, wherein if you just let it go in silence you could be blessed with millions of dollars.. something that was beyond your imagination.

That is how we work with samyama, we take your name and let it go in silence, trusting the silence knows what is best for you. Similarly if you let go in silence, and accept whatever healing comes your way, rather than try and let you mind decide how the healing should work, you will receive the most out of it.

Sorry if this does not answer your question. Truthfully, I cannot tell you what the healing will do for you.. all I know is silence knows and I trust the silence.

Wish you all the best Kohls.

Edited by - Shanti on Feb 25 2009 09:36:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2009 :  12:30:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Usually by 11:15am ET USA, I am off into my day, but today I had the opportunity to join the global meditation group for the first time in a long time.

I was surprised by the energy and depth of the experience. Gratitude to all who joined.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic_troll

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2009 :  5:43:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit cosmic_troll's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,

I'll join you all tomorrow (and every weekend I can from now on).

Shanti, I'm curious... have any healing recipients reported positive feedback from these efforts?

Forgive my laziness for not reading this entire (12-page) thread

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2009 :  6:04:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yay!!

Glad to have you with us Cosmic.
quote:
Cosmic said: Shanti, I'm curious... have any healing recipients reported positive feedback from these efforts?

Actually not sure.. cant remember if anyone reported anything back.. and I am kinda lazy to go back and read the 12 pages too.

So if anyone would like to chime in, we would really appreciate it.

I have always had a very positive experience with the group healing samyama. Big openings, insights etc. happen when I receive and send healing. Many of my deepest meditation sessions and wonderful insights happen on Sunday during and after the group meditation and healing.

And sending healing also heals the person who sends it and affects the entire group really. Yogani talks about group healing samyama in his book Eight Limbs of Yoga - The Structure and Pacing of Self-Directed Spiritual Practice
quote:
Samyama is a systematic practice of releasing specific words or phrases (sutras) in stillness, which leads to positive influences flowing outward from within our stillness. This accelerates our inner purification and opening, and also can produce purifying effects in our environment, both nearby and at great distances.
Group samyama can be performed where there is a common cause that several or many deep meditation practitioners may wish to join together on.
Group samyama can also be performed with our core samyama practice right after a group meditation, if the practitioners present are using samyama during their regular daily routine at home.
Group practice of samyama can also be performed by many practitioners around the world by coordinating the time of practice over the internet.

Thanks for joining us Cosmic. See you for meditation tomorrow.

Edited by - Shanti on Feb 28 2009 6:09:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

cosmic_troll

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2009 :  7:32:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit cosmic_troll's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

.. and I am kinda lazy to go back and read the 12 pages too.

Haha! I guess we are becoming milquetoasts

quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Big openings, insights etc. happen when I receive and send healing. Many of my deepest meditation sessions and wonderful insights happen on Sunday during and after the group meditation and healing.

That's wonderful to hear, Shanti. I did have an unusually deep meditation during the group session on the 23rd.

I've had some big openings lately, so I figured it's time to give something back and be part of the community. Thanks for hosting this, and to everyone who participates. Your ongoing commitment is inspiring!

"See" ya!
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2009 :  12:11:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11

Usually by 11:15am ET USA, I am off into my day, but today I had the opportunity to join the global meditation group for the first time in a long time.

I was surprised by the energy and depth of the experience. Gratitude to all who joined.

Dito! Haven't joined for months, and did today! I drewled my way through... There must be many joining nowadays... Thank you all!

Edited by - emc on Mar 01 2009 12:15:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  06:21:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everybody.
Im new in ayp.I only practice DM now.
I would like to de added in samyama healing list for joining it please.im not in a hurry for it,but i would like to participate (receiving for the moment).
Thanks all.
Peace and love.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  08:22:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,
I have added you to the samyama healing list and you will be up for healing from the group on 28th and 29h March.

Thank you for your request and thank you for joining us.

Edited by - Shanti on Mar 04 2009 08:52:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  08:29:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks shanti!
peace and love.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  08:44:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
helllo shanti.
The day of my samyama healing at 11.15 am (17.15 in spain) i will begin my DM practice.Only ten minutes.
What i have to do after my DM (11.25 AM) and how much time have i to do it?
I read the information about the procedure but i didnt understand it very well...
please shanti,keep me in the list for other sessions in the future.
Thanks.
Love.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  09:34:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

helllo shanti.
The day of my samyama healing at 11.15 am (17.15 in spain) i will begin my DM practice.Only ten minutes.
What i have to do after my DM (11.25 AM) and how much time have i to do it?
I read the information about the procedure but i didnt understand it very well...
please shanti,keep me in the list for other sessions in the future.
Thanks.
Love.

Hi Miguel,
After meditation, you can go about your day, or rest for the next 15-20 min and join us in spirit during samyama. We send healing with an intent to heal, so just stay open with an intent to accept the healing send your way. Actually it is so simple that it kinda gets hard to explain. But you being a reiki healer will know how to receive healing.. so just do what you would do if you were receiving long distance reiki healing.

Does this help?

I will keep you on the list Miguel.

Please keep in mind that Spain changes to DST on March 29th (where as the US changes on March 8th), so on March 28th Spain will join in at 4.15 pm (16.15) and on March 29th Spain will join in at 5.15 pm (17.15). This being your first time, if the time changes seem confusing, please let me know and I will change your healing dates to April 4th and 5th. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  4:14:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks shanti for your answer and attention.I have all clearly in my mind now.Theres no problem with the hours and days.Thanks for the information.Ill be with all the people for samyama (that two days) and for global meditation too (all the weekends).
Hughes.
Go to Top of Page

moedaddy

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  11:31:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit moedaddy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,
I just registered on the website, although I've been reading for a while. Currently I practice fulfillment meditation.

I would like to sign up to receive samyama healing, with a request to keep me on the list if possible.

What exactly do I have to do before, during and after the healing?

I will report back with the experience.

Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2009 :  11:29:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by moedaddy

Hello,
I just registered on the website, although I've been reading for a while. Currently I practice fulfillment meditation.

I would like to sign up to receive samyama healing, with a request to keep me on the list if possible.

What exactly do I have to do before, during and after the healing?

I will report back with the experience.

Thank you!

Hi Moedaddy,

Thank you for your request.

I will add you to the list. You will be up for healing from the group on April 4th and 5th.

You can join us for AYP Global Group Meditation before samyama if you'd like to.

After the group meditation (between 11.25 and 11.45 am ET USA), you can either rest for a 10-20 min so as to receive the healing send by the group or you can go about your day, knowing the healing send to you will heal you in the way you need it. The group sends healing with an intent to heal, so just stay open with an intent to accept the healing send your way.

I hope this answers your question.
Hope you can join us for the group meditations on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
Thank you for joining us.
Go to Top of Page

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2009 :  2:28:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all who sent healing - yesterday I could have sworn my shoulder was better for a while
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000