AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 "I want to be better/more"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  04:56:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi
No, I'm not using safety gear and don't really have any plans to either....In this case I fell from about 10-12 feet up into a one-handed handstand position...

I don't know about you, Carson

It appears that your body is so far out on the extreme end of the normal curve of strength resilience and dexterity that it makes you lonely, and so you injure yourself to better relate to the majority of us, or so that we can better relate to you --Kind of like playing a game with one hand tied behind your back to keep it interesting. But it does not work, because we soon learn that he whole act is choreographed. So you are back to being alone. But we love you.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  6:47:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi bewell

quote:
Originally posted by bewell

It appears that your body is so far out on the extreme end of the normal curve of strength resilience and dexterity that it makes you lonely, and so you injure yourself to better relate to the majority of us, or so that we can better relate to you --Kind of like playing a game with one hand tied behind your back to keep it interesting. But it does not work, because we soon learn that he whole act is choreographed. So you are back to being alone. But we love you.

I've been letting this post sit with me for a couple of days now and have been inquiring into the possibility that your suggestion could be right. For the first day and two-thirds I had thought that you might be misreading... but yesterday, as I watched myself rearrange the furniture in the living room, including two full-sized, fully loaded bookcases, with a broken arm, I realized that there is a chance you are on to something.

And we love you too.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  8:20:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's just a beautiful expression of bhakti-gone-wild.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000