Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP UK retreat Dartmoor May 2014
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christi

United Kingdom
4370 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2013 :  2:20:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I will be leading an AYP retreat on Dartmoor in Devon in May 2014. It will be a long weekend retreat running from Friday afternoon through to monday afternoon. The dates are the 16th through to the 19th May.

The retreat centre is a beautiful house on the slopes of Dartmoor with several acres of grounds.

Details are here on my website:

http://www.secretsofyoga.org/balabrookretreat.html

Let me know in this thread if you have any questions or would like to sign up, or contact me directly here.

Christi

Christi

United Kingdom
4370 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2013 :  5:22:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

This retreat has just been sponsored by a generous supporter. This means that there are a limited number of reduced price places available for people who are living on a low income. See my website for details.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4370 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2014 :  09:55:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Still 2 places left on this retreat next month.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4370 Posts

Posted - May 19 2014 :  5:13:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Got back from the AYP retreat at Bala Brook on Dartmoor today. We had a great time. Beautiful centre, great people, lots of fun and lots of practice time. We did 2 + 2 (4 practice sessions a day) for the first time on a U.K. retreat. There was certainly a lot of energy flowing, and quite a few people experiencing powerful openings. The place we stayed at was a purpose built yoga centre so it was ideal for the weekend. Very magical and peaceful.

Definitely booking it again for next year!

Christi
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 20 2014 :  02:12:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - May 20 2014 :  2:28:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Got back last night. The openings continue...

... and that's not toilet humour.

Thank you Tristan.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4370 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  5:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000