Enlightenment Milestones
 thanks, Shanti!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  10:05:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Something really wild is happening; too soon to say exactly what, as it is still unfolding and I am somewhat overwhelmed. It feels pretty significant, along the lines of when my entire reality shifted back in May of 2011. I feel like I am tripping. Shovelled 100 pounds of horse manure this afternoon in attempt to get grounded. A state of nearly constant Bliss and Love has become my "normal" for the last 2 years, but it's like today the voltage got turned up and/or the veil between the worlds parted or something.

Recently Shanti shared one of her awesome paintings with me and then she said one of the coolest things anybody has ever said to me, that Kami and I "inspire Krishna" in her work. What an incredible honor! So, I was feeling a lot of bhakti and gratitude because of that.

Well, I woke up early this a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep, so I went to my husband's room. He was just getting up for work and we had a brief but lovely tantra session. I went back to my bed and fell asleep, and dreamed that I was in a gallery looking at Shanti's paintings! I was standing in front of the latest Krishna painting, "Reveal," and He sort of stepped out of the painting and then suddenly we were back in my room. The only way I could tell that I was asleep, is because I could see and touch Him; I felt totally awake and the room looked exactly like it normally does (the same piles of laundry and everything).

I often have lucid dreams but this was different, in that normally I will find myself someplace, like a seaside resort, realize I am dreaming and immediately go look for the Lord. Then usually there is some kind of "hide and seek," like I'm supposed to meet Him at a certain place but I can't remember the address and I have to be very persistent to find Him. This time, however, He was right here with me in my own room. No hiding or seeking whatsoever.

I went into a profoundly deep state of meditation/ecstasy which persisted for around 4 hours. I would periodically wake and the only thing that changed was I could not physically see Him, but I could still totally feel His presence, and then I would go back into the dream.

When I finally woke up completely (assuming I did and this is not still the dream?!) the ecstasy/ Presence continued undiminished. Again, I normally feel the Presence of God all the time these days, but this is just way more intense to the point that I can barely handle it; I'm like almost freaking out - but not complaining!!

I do seem able to function, paid my bills online, reinstalled my printer, etc., despite the fact that I feel extremely high. I'm working tonight on the Psychic line and the calls are going well, with lots of Love. I assume I will "adjust" and everything will integrate like it did when the last big shift happened. Either that, or maybe I will exit through my crown or dematerialize or something, LOL!

THANK YOU, Shanti! And thanks again all my friends here at AYP. This sangha is precious and it is wonderful how we all inspire bhakti in each other, challenge each other with intense "discussions," support and encourage one another. I love you all so much.

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  11:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That...is...wild. Ecstatic bliss, coming in waves, with no ceiling in sight.

Raise the roof, raise the roof, raise it...high...
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  01:53:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

That...is...wild. Ecstatic bliss, coming in waves, with no ceiling in sight.

Raise the roof, raise the roof, raise it...high...

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  04:30:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for inspiring us
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  11:38:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Radharani for keeping us posted on your recent unfoldings.
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  1:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Radharani

she said one of the coolest things anybody has ever said to me, that Kami and I "inspire Krishna" in her work. What an incredible honor!

Incredible honor indeed! Krishna Himself inspires everything in His creation, including our dear Shanti's art.

Thank you for sharing Radharani.

Hare Krishna!

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  1:49:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sweet Radharani
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  5:52:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kami

quote:
Originally posted by Radharani

she said one of the coolest things anybody has ever said to me, that Kami and I "inspire Krishna" in her work. What an incredible honor!

Incredible honor indeed! Krishna Himself inspires everything in His creation, including our dear Shanti's art.

Thank you for sharing Radharani.

Yes, He inspires us, inspires her work, and then through her work He tangibly interacts with us and the cycle of inspiration continues. amazing! And there is no greater honor, IMO, than to be part of that process of manifesting Divinity in the world.

Hare Krishna.

Hare Krishna!

Edited by - Radharani on Mar 19 2013 5:53:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  10:34:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Today I feel very open and clear, but a little drained or burned out from the high voltage - no actual damage, just needed to rest. Last night was "interesting": I was in this totally Blissful, open state and I read a bunch of stuff on Facebook about horrible things happening to girls and women in India and other places (including here in the U.S.). I felt very tuned in to the victims and it was extremely unpleasant to say the least. I also tried unsuccessfully to wrap my head around why and how anyone could do such things, the cruelty, the violence; what could make a person behave like that?!

It was very disturbing and for a moment I felt a twinge of guilt for my Blissful state - like, how can I be sitting here enjoying the sweet Presence while people around the world are suffering so much?! I know other people on this forum have asked that same question. Kind of like that song by Midnight Oil, "How can we dance when our earth is turning?/ How do we sleep while our beds are burning?" (except I thought it was "while THEIR beds are burning.")

I laid awake thinking and praying about this, and concluded that my Bliss is not an insult to those who suffer, and in fact, it is this God-intoxication that gives me the strength and courage to be able to even handle these issues, let alone do anything to help. My resources to physically "do" something across the world are quite limited, other than writing and getting the word out there. Here at home the new nonprofit I've started will at least ease the suffering in our neck of the woods by teaching yoga and meditation to more people who cannot afford to take classes, and providing counseling to those in difficult circumstances.

But, this really brings up the value of samyama, because I do believe with all of us who have Bliss and Love pouring through our bodies, that energy being focused and sent out into the world can only help raise the vibration of the planet! So I'm really trying to do that - send out Compassion, Peace, etc. When I sit in meditation I can feel others, such as my friends here at AYP, doing the same. We are each trying to brighten our particular little corner of the world in whatever practical ways that we can, meanwhile sending out the vibe globally.

As far as the dream/experience itself and what it means to me personally, I think Krishna was very clearly saying, "No more hide and seek. I Am. Right. Here. With you!" Not in some far-away alternate reality, right here in this decaying double-wide trailer with the rats in the walls and the unfolded laundry on the floor. Right here in the temple of this body. I've already had a strong sense of the Presence the last couple of years but now it has been re-emphasized or taken to a new level of intensity or something.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000