True Hatha yoga method/sexual sublimination
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  5:48:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Yoga leads to immortality.
Chinese literature as well as Buddhism points to this.
Philosophy differs between the two that's all.

Now.

Sexual sublimination is the transformation of bindu into tejas and ojas.
More correctly,using pran "pranayama"
one subliminates bindu into tejas,and tejas into ojas.
Physiologically "using medical terms"
Through the control of cellular respiration one subliminates histamine from the storage of mast cells in the sexual organs.
Their is one pranayama which cools the body down,as cellular respiration slows down,and blood is withdrawn. The pranayama of "closing" or pranayama of the moon.
This is hyperventilation or decarbonization of the blood.

The pranayama of opening or increased cellular respiration is hypo ventilation. The "increase in co2 via pranayama".
Pranayama of the sun. During this prana the body increases in heat and turns red.
Through this natural vajroli can be had.
One must open and then close over and over.
Thus histamine is drawn up and bindu is sucked dry.
When their is dominant dryness one activates the sexual organ. All bindu is then drawn up automatically. The body has much r
Heat,and is solid red.
In this way bindu turns to tejas then to ojas.
Jing into Chi into shen.
The white drop is of the moon breath,the red drop is of the sun breath.
These two breaths are equal and exact opposites in rhythem and cellular action. Semen never ascends the spin.
If it ever ascended anywhere it went up the urinary channel.
Menstruation in woman is said to cease. As sexual lust in man ceases,for kundalini or the "reversed circulation" pulls all things upwards to shen/ojas.

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2013 :  3:48:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I must add. Technically no one here will need to dramatically change their practice. For it is "rhythem" of breathing that controls opening and closing.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2013 :  5:15:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In short "opening" is stimulating pingala and closing is stimulating Ida. In a literal sense. Through control of "the rhythem of respiration" one gains control of Ida and pingala.
In this way internal fire or "heating and cooling" of the body becomes controlled. And all functions associated with them.
One can stimulate Ida so much. That cessation of breathing takes place. I do not currently know what great stimulation of pingala does,besides release histamine. Both cause stimulation of the nervous system "tingling due to manipulation of co2 content" IE control of cellular respiration ;)
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  04:33:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So, how is all this immortality stuff going with the yogis that you know personally? I know that BKS Iyengar is 94 and I have seen videos of him doing postures in his 80s that I could never touch in a lifetime. I would like to see authentic yogis who have defeated aging in verified ways. So far I have no doubt that most of the effects of aging can be slowed and in some cases reversed but I would take this word "immortality" with a large moist grain of salt. If you can show me a 150 year old yogi I would be VERY impressed!
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  7:03:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For reversal of aging. You must have complete control of sexual energy.
sexual energies natural path of sublimination is through histamine.

Do you know a yogi who had this form of control? 12 years of celibacy is not control. For to create more histamine one must tango with the sexual organ.
pranayama dries it up.

Anyway no. I have only had affirmations from yogis and aghoris that the path is legitimate. But they do not know how to do it.
And.
That another path would be easyer as most fail at this path.
I luckily experianced this path at 8 naturally. On accedent at 17.
Spent 7 years obsessively deepening my understanding of the functions of self. Using the lenses of logic and analysis as a foundation.
For all is reality,and reality works a certain "way".

Agni facilities the release of histamine. Moist heat and dry heat differ in heat with histamine and heat without histamine.
Histamine stores can be dried up. Thus one will be hot without the redness of flesh.

Through vayu and Agni one subliminates water into steam. Thus spirit binds with the body.
Ejaculation is these same functions being concentrated outwards.
Shiva is said to be a master of alchemy didn't ya know? :p.
Alchemy is all about making moist and dry. And uniting spirit and body wholly so that no seperation will occur because their is no impurity. This is all done through fire.

But I do understand. I will simply share this as a theory instead of a real application. Because I come from no lineage I will
try to refrain from making statements in future posts.
Although I do believe it is logical that through control of cellular respiration one can control sympathetic and para sympathetic functions.normally these functions act on their own.
but because the functions associated with Ida and pingala are chained together, control a link in the chain "respiration"and you control the chain.
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2013 :  6:58:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It just seems to me that we have these ancient texts that offer these lofty results. Yoga has now been available in the west for maybe 50 years now or more. It is interesting to me to see actual practical results in actual practitioners. Personally I have been practicing 32 years now. that includes asana ( which I dropped for about 15 years but am back practicing). Pranayama which has been a daily practice during all of that time. AYP meditation for approx the past 9 years, and sexual energy cultivation to various degrees for most of that time.
In my case as an example I have noticed both good and normal effects of the aging process. I am male and 51 now. Hair is grey in the usual way for my age, teeth could be better. Blood pressure slightly high as is common for my age. I was about 25-30 lbs overweight and scolded by my doctor so quickly lost the weight and now am at my ideal weight. On the other hand people frequently don't believe when I tell them my age, thinking that I am much younger. One 23 year old woman that I spend time with tells me that she often forgets our age difference and that my body language is like someone much younger.
For my 52nd birthday I have the goal of being able to do Hanumanasa (full splits) on the floor. My birthday is next month and I am confident that I will achieve the goal if only for maybe a minute on each side.
My sex drive does still confuse me a bit being single and having desire yet less sexual tension than when I was younger. Less general physical "horniness" yet maybe just as much in the mind. that doesn't seem to go away with time. Just giving some basic and honest facts from someone who has a lifetime of yoga practice.
Yoga seems to have always been filled with "advertising claims" offering anything from magic powers to immortality etc. It started centuries ago in these ancient scriptures and continues today. I would really like to see an honest and unvarnished view from people with actual practical experience over decades.

Edited by - Victor on Feb 16 2013 7:01:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2013 :  8:59:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I feel ya.
I had my first experiance at 8.
First time I masterbated, dry ejaculation, redness,tons of new semi permanent energy.
At the time I thought their might be something wrong with me, but I shrugged it off.
Starting at that age led me to chronic masterbation.
By the time I was 15 I "took care of buisness"
3 times a day ejaculating twice each time.
Although a doctor would say I was healthy, I severely lacked
Physical vitality. Always tired, my body was always sore and hurting. My mental capacity was very small. Horrible sleep.
All my nerves were closed down.
Even the ability to feel everything I put my attention too,that I gained during that first transmutation as an 8 year old, was lost.

When I was 15 I knew that I knew nothing.
I put myself on homeschooling. Cut myself off from all social relations and started studying. I isolated myself for two years. Having no conversation except that which was necessary.
when I had turned 17 my mind was hyper focused on my studies and application of those studies. I had been weeding through the chaff. Using logic and analysis as my guide, and personal application as my tool of testing. Cross referencing was used as a tool of discernment. I cared not of opinions only solid real results.
When I was 17 I learned to breath fully using my diaphragm. I had the thought to breath rhythmically and consistently in my head. As well as the image of a bellow on a fire. So I simply breathed quickly and fully causing hyperventilation. "Full body paresthesia". I decided to do deep breathing every hour I could for two weeks. I did. My nerves opened up entirely on the left side. My insanely annoying labido vanished to the extreme opposite "a naked woman as well as physically trying to get myself horny did not work". I kept breathing. Then I had the idea to put masterbation and breathing together. When a hard on came spontaneously I took advantage of it. In short. Full body redness. Multiplication of life force that supports every function of my being. I literally felt like I had the body of a child. I did the exact same the next two days. Then I stopped all practice for a month. The energy was stable day in and out. Never growing tired. Never being groggy. My mental capacity went through the roof. Etc etc. Their are many other little nifty things that increased. Eye sight, hearing,being awake while in dreams that are as vivid as reality etc.
After a month I made the choice to ejaculate and rid myself of all extra energy. I wanted to take the hard path to figuring it out. I wanted mastery.
It took 5 ejaculations. I reached a "normal" level that still had me in MUCH better condition previous to the experiance.
That was all 7 years ago. I spent the next 7 years using the Edison method. "Try every single way, and eventually you'll find the right way".
I accedently multiplied the same experiance 5 times in 7 years. Although never with the same streangth. It was always a "fluke".

It took 3 years just to learn how to properly hyperventilate through the nose+learning all the medical science behind it.
Yogananda parmahasa "sorry for spelling"
In his book auto biography of a yogi. His single description of kriya yoga "decarbonization of the blood".
That in itself IS hyperventilation. An extreme stimulation of Ida "sympathetic nervouse system" which leads to a period of cessation of breath and full magnetization of the body if practiced for a long enough duration. 15 min to 30 min.

But. Stimulation of Ida did nothing for me when it came to sexual sublimination. Stimulation of Ida will only purify the semen. Turning it clear and giving it good smell. This is most likley simply a withdrawal of semen leaving on prostate fluids and the like.

Stimulation of pingala "the para-sympethetic nervouse system"
Is the key to sexual sublimination. To activation of Agni "mystic heat" which is said by sivananda and many others to be essential with the release of kundalini.

The irony of all this is. Throught the years of of constant research,studying,application,analysis etc. I knew that when I found the answer,it would be mind bogglingly simple.
And.
It is.
it is simply a matter of reversing pressure.
I only figured it out mabey a week ago.
I have since learned this. I will post technique and explanation in following post.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2013 :  9:14:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Technique for stimulating pingala and the mystic fire:

Normally a person exhails with more resistance than inhail.
All animals "rest" on the exhailing breath.

This naturally stimulates Ida.

All that must be done is a reversal.
While breathing through the nose, increase pressure of inhailation,decrease pressure of exhailing.
Literally reverse the normal breath.

Alternate nostril breathing aims at equalizing pressure.

To get a better idea of what I mean.
Exhail with both nostrils, then inhail with one nostril. See how their is more pressure on inhail?
Now breath through both nostrils doing the same thing.
This stimulates pingala.
This is how "some" of the female gender breaths during orgasmic sex.
That is why woman is more prone to histamine flush during sex.
Men on average tend to hold the breath.

Try it ;)
Nice and steady.
I personally do not practice willfully holding of breath. When I practice I eliminate all pauses. "Rhythmic and consistsnt"
I turn red. Much heat is had. Tingling due to parasethia is had due to elimination of. The "pause". This leads me to have natural cessation of breath at the end of my session.

Try it! Respond with results comments critisisms etc.
as well I apologies for any poor spelling.
I am currently working, no time to correct spelling. :)
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2013 :  9:38:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
PS.
The odor of the body will start to sweeten ;) :) it will smell very good with advancement.
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  12:01:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Pulling the inhale and hyperventilation are very similar to the "rebirthing breath" of Leonard Orr. Also conciously connecting the breath without pauses. In Pranayama the emphasis of control is more on the exhale being a bit reluctant and then squeezing at the end. The inhalation is more relaxed and spontaneous. Different variations for different effects. The main issue is to not add to stress in the nerves but to release it.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  08:32:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Pull push dosnt matter. Greater resistance on inhail over exhail.
Take a run, only breath through the nose. This reverse of pressure will happen. People who are out of breath also breath in a similar manner. Exhailing large amounts of air with little effort, yet inhailing "long" and deep due to pressure/resistance.
Its not complicated. Just stimulates the para-sympethetic system :) which is the point.
hyperventilation IS done by having an absence of pause for co2 is then not able to accumulate.

I can hyperventilate at a resting rate breathing slowly.
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  7:53:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Enlightenment abides where love is not power, and male and female are equivalent.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  10:37:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Without power their would be no love.
"Power" may not be the proper connotation. All that is dynamic has a level of power.

Enlightenment indeed abides with love. As love is mutual attraction. Without love, the existsnce of water would not be possible. As the bond of water and hydrogen would not exist. In the same sense,that which is very dry, by its very nature of dryness attracts moisture.

In short. Attaining power is not the goal.
By uniting the dynamic principal of the body with the static principal of the mind. Is love and enlightenment. Then inversing it. Creates the counter balance within the balance. Yin/yang
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  10:41:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I tried to teach a river to flow, once.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  4:39:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A river is already flowing.
By observing the river, it will teach you.
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  5:30:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by avatar186

A river is already flowing.
By observing the river, it will teach you.

Will it?
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  9:05:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Allvlearning comes through observation ;)
You cannot learn what you cannot perceive, for as soon as something has come into your mind, it has been perceived. :)
I was taught as a child, science starts with observation.
observe the river and you will learn.
Your insight is proportional to your understanding. :)
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  9:12:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Allvlearning comes through observation ;)
You cannot learn what you cannot perceive, for as soon as something has come into your mind, it has been perceived. :)
I was taught as a child, science starts with observation.
observe the river and you will learn.
Your insight is proportional to your understanding. :)

Is the river flowing or is the mind flowing?
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  1:04:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The mind is always flowing.
Even in sleep the mind flows.

In what context does this have to do
With sexual sublimination?

Yes samadhi or directing the flow of mind can be
Used to subliminate the energy.
And sublimination via using the breath will facilitate ones samadhi.
hence dual cultivation.
To practice both at the same time for they compliment eachother like lovers.
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  1:28:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

The mind is always flowing.
Even in sleep the mind flows.

In what context does this have to do
With sexual sublimination?

Yes samadhi or directing the flow of mind can be
Used to subliminate the energy.
And sublimination via using the breath will facilitate ones samadhi.
hence dual cultivation.
To practice both at the same time for they compliment eachother like lovers.

It isn't about samadhi. It isn't even about enlightenment. It is about the truth. A truth that can't be taken.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  5:37:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is about what you have made it about.
no one came an appointed meaning to life. You were born with one shackle, death.
you have the right to choose any path in life good or bad.
All things have effect, only the ignorant don't recognize cause and effect.
Cause and effect is like the black and white chess game.

I wish to conquered death in the way nature blessed me with seeing.
I saw this way at the age of 8 naturally.
I was given another glimpse at 17 with a direction.
at 24 I am closer than ever.

When masters what will I do?
Well that is the starting point, so I wont think of it till then ;)
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  5:38:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So.
What truth that can't be taken, is it about?
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  6:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

So.
What truth that can't be taken, is it about?

It is the other within you that must accept you. You are this other, yet you cannot control this other. This is why we must truly achieve.

Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  1:13:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This other is?
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  2:44:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

This other is?

The living inner feminine.

Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  11:01:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am nearly 50 and have been practicing yoga since age 13. I have a few gray hairs, but otherwise in great shape, and people say I look MUCH younger than I am. So certainly yoga has beneficial anti-aging effects. Many practitioners will attest to this.

However, I don't have the slightest interest in bodily immortality. That's not why I do yoga.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000