AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Who is Yousef?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2013 :  1:34:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I handed my mala to a dear person yesterday.

At night,my subtle body was lifted,twisted,legs raised straight up and spun round and round...there was a dark heavy energy a meter to my left and I understood it was very angry because of the mala around that girl's neck and because of that it did a lock on my throat.

I called for Jesus in my heart...once,twice and a Presence called Yousef responded.The horror movie was stop immediately.

Grateful for this Love being....Anyone knows who he might be?

Love.

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  12:16:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yousef is the Hebrew/Arabic pronunciation of Joseph, Jesus' earthly father.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  02:43:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Steve

It came to mind...Also prophet Yusuf (AS) "Son of Jacob son of Isaac son of Ibrahim" .I had a special like towards him since childhood.

Just for Laugh....I dropped the question in stillness when his presence was still felt very strongly over here and asked him "Who are you!"....the reply came "I'm your father" ...I was laughing non stop for this is not my dad's name may he (R.I.P) ...It's not even his presence! I don't even know one person who is called Yusuf in my life.

Still! I sometimes wake up repeating his name....I wake up and I'm watching my mouth repeating "Yusuf" involuntarily

Funny!....I'll update if he ever manifests in a different way in my life .

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000