Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Natural vajroli
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2013 :  11:22:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all

This is my first post with a question about my experience with natural vajroli.

Before attempting any yogic techniques or meditations, I spent 3 years and a half in learning celibacy to an almost perfect degree.
Altough I had a very high sexual drive, I could manage my penis so to never ejaculate. Not even in dreams. No random sexual thoughts... just pure sexual vitality (erections without sexual thoughts, etc..).

Then I started some meditations to open the central channel: my goal is to shift the orgasmic sensations (called ecstatic conductivity here, if I'm not wrong) from the penis to the spinal column during sexual stimulation.
I can produce orgasmic sensations trough the spine in meditation (buddhist shamata).

The first thing that I get after opening the base chakra (experiencing dry orgasm in that spot) was a rush of energy trough the spine, but no loss of semen in urine.
Then I noticed that whenever I see some sexual image... just some kind of model smiling, etc, there's a little release of semen in the bladder. Well, I'm not aware of this at the exact moment when it happens (as point of no return in ejacultaion): the penis is not involved in this. This happens even without erection. Everything is relaxed down there.
I perform urine check and I see this.

In brief, lust thoughts lead to natural vajroli.

I think that this is some sort of wrong outcome of the practice: muladhara opened, higher centers closed... energy cannot flow freely and it's dissipated trough the bladder.

But I've read here that in AYP system this is a desirable result and I wonder how this could be: I have a long experience in semen retention and when I loss some semen, my nervous system is a little discharged. A condition that I notice from experience. This affect my meditation also.

So, I don't like this natural vajroli at all. I hope this will end when higher centers are opened.

What do you think?

Thank you

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2013 :  2:05:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vimala,

What you are going through is a stage on the path. It is a stage where semen is beginning to be drawn up into the bladder. Your higher centres need to be open to a certain degree already for this to happen. As the process continues, the semen will be transformed into an etheric substance called soma which will rise up into your head and be transformed into amrita, the divine nectar. This will be experienced as bubbling up out of your crown chakra and trickling down your head and face.

The process is an automatic one which happens as your spiritual practices evolve. It doesn't involve thoughts of a lustful nature. In fact lust would keep the energy down at the second chakra. Meditation and pranayama will gradually purify the higher centres and cause the nectar cycle to rise into a more evolved state where it has less to do with sex, and more to do with a divine flow of radiant bliss.

So the important thing is to concentrate on your spiritual practices, especially meditation, rather than on the process of vajroli.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2013 :  02:15:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,
thank you for your reply.

This means that after a while it will be no semen in urine? Is this your experience?

Go to Top of Page

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  03:14:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
After a few experimentation, I know that opening upper center to an higher degree is not enough to stop this phenomena of natural vajroli.
I can't convince myself that this is a good thing
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  08:31:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vimala,

quote:
Hi Christi,
thank you for your reply.

This means that after a while it will be no semen in urine? Is this your experience?

Yes, that is my experience.

quote:

After a few experimentation, I know that opening upper center to an higher degree is not enough to stop this phenomena of natural vajroli.
I can't convince myself that this is a good thing

Natural vajroli is an aspect of yoga that evolves over time. It takes years for the transformation to progress from the early stages, through to the production of soma, through to the production of amrita and the transformation of the subtle bodies. It is not something that you do consciously except in terms of maintaining brahmachari. Otherwise, it all happens behind the scenes. There is no need to convince yourself of anything.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  09:35:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2013 :  10:52:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Vimala

Thank you

Hello Christi and Vimala,

Are you both vegetarians? The reason I ask is, occassionally i do end up eating some meat when I am with a certain friend. Do you think this will be an issue in keeping celibacy? Everytime I have consumed meat, I have noticed ejaculation in dreams.

Thanks for your help!
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2013 :  2:09:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sivasambho,

I am vegetarian and have been for 27 years, so I can't comment on that issue I am afraid.
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2013 :  5:34:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sivasambo

I would guess that being vegetarian and then suddenly eating some meat might quickly increase your testosterone levels, hormones etc and as a result you ejac in your sleep. Although I am not a scientist - I just have the internet.

I was a vegetarian for a while and switched back to eating meat, and I noticed that happening too and then everything leveled out. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2013 :  12:05:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by woosa
meat might quickly increase your testosterone levels, hormones etc and as a result you ejac in your sleep.

It does make vajroli and brahmacharya techniques more difficult to learn. It's easy to slip into a vicious circle of ejaculation - need for more protein - non-vegetarian diet - more ejaculations etc...

Edited by - HathaTeacher on Feb 09 2013 12:06:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2013 :  05:07:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sivasambho

quote:

Thank you

Hello Christi and Vimala,

Are you both vegetarians? The reason I ask is, occassionally i do end up eating some meat when I am with a certain friend. Do you think this will be an issue in keeping celibacy? Everytime I have consumed meat, I have noticed ejaculation in dreams.

Thanks for your help!

Hi

I'm not strictly vegetarian: I don't eat big animals in general (like cows, etc..), but I sometimes consume fish or chicken.
I do this because bigger animals usually have a tremendous fear of death (like humans) and before being slaughtered their body produces toxins and poisonous things due to the stressful moment.
Meat is poisonous because animals cannot run (like in hunting) or try to escape: usually those activities of the prey dispels toxins from fear.

Instead, chicken and fish usually don't fear death that much.

Imho

I want to ask to Christi another question about vajroli.
After some time, one will no longer finds semen in urine.. or this is a thing that will go on indefinitely?

Edited by - Vimala on Feb 10 2013 05:19:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2013 :  11:15:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vimala,

Yes, after time you don't find semen in the urine because it is being transmuted into soma.
Go to Top of Page

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2013 :  12:39:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  11:57:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Generally, how long does it take to learn to transform all the semen that is naturally rising at the root?

Months? Years?

How long one have to wait before seeing again clear urine? Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  3:23:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vimala,

It depends on what spiritual practices you are doing, and on how strong the current of kundalini is. It is the kundalini that will create the draw that is vajroli.

So the answer is yes, months or years. But it is really pretty irrelevant as the aim of yoga is not to produce clear urine, but to slowly dissolve into the beauty of the ocean of enlightenment. Part of that process involves the production of amrita at the crown which is a product of natural vajroli. What happens to the urine is really not so important.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  02:32:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I noticed two things about this phenomena.

The first is that it is deeply related with the upward movement of energy along the spine: if I use my intent to channel the root's energy into the spine (without any muscular lock), some semen goes automatically into the bladder. Yet, this does not influences sexual desire.

The second thing is that vajroli occurs often after meals, when my stomach is full.
Don't know exactly why, but I'll investigate more

Vimala
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  07:29:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vimala,

During the process of the production of soma and amrita, prana is taken from food in the stomach, and also from air in the stomach. Prana is taken from sexual fluids also. These pranas are combined to create soma and the soma is then transformed into amrita. That is why the process can become more charged during and after eating.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  1:32:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I experimented for some time on this field.

I discovered the hours of the day and the conditions in which some movements happen in the prostate area... and I simply make sure to have a full bladder in those times.
In this way, I find that the energy is forced to go up the spine ecstatically and no semen is released in the bladder.
Hence, there is a chance that natural vajroli is a mistakenly understood phenomenon: when the pathways spine-prostate are clear, no semen goes in the bladder and meditators believe that they've re-absorbed trough vajroli.

I would believe that the bladder can absorb semen only if someone performed the following experiment:
1)releasing few drops of urine without emptying the bladder;
2)find semen in it (foamy, withish urine)
3)after some hours, urinate a completely clear urine

If you did this, please share your experience because it will help me and other people to understand this matter.

Thank you

Edited by - Vimala on Mar 12 2013 1:39:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2013 :  03:34:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So many yogis and none who can reply to this
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2013 :  12:41:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

I would believe that the bladder can absorb semen only if someone performed the following experiment:
1)releasing few drops of urine without emptying the bladder;
2)find semen in it (foamy, withish urine)
3)after some hours, urinate a completely clear urine

If you did this, please share your experience because it will help me and other people to understand this matter.

Thank you

Hi Vimala:

Yes, this is true. But it will only happen to the extent natural vajroli is occurring, which is part of kundalini awakening and the "nectar cycle" discussed by Christi previously in this topic.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2013 :  05:49:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much Yogani
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000