Shaktipaat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  11:40:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by aditya

Hello Folks,

I am looking for someone who received Shaktipaat AND is willing to share his/her experience. Please …

Hi thanks for this topic....
I really needed to read peoples opinion .....I am grateful for their contribution.......

As for me the ....universal mother provides my energy source....well bhakti guides me.....The Shaktipaat stuff was started at Saturday satsung for me at the Ashram and since then some kinda of healing has been taking place.....

Everything works naturally for persons that need to be healed....
Please bear in mind it is not me doing it I believe it is more like serious energy channeling through me .........It is soooooooooooooooooooooooo strong
the dieties which I recognise by strong odours increase their strength around me and guide me accordingly....

After Satsung it takes a while for that stuff to cool down
I didn't believe a thing at first and then some of the guys in the forum explained and guided me to yogani's lessons.....
yes there is indeed a stronger force out there and within us and it is indeed serious stuff ...........
With every Saturday session i have to spend alot of time in meditation.....and hawan offerings.....and the divine consciousness and stuff I experience with these things
makes me wish I can quit my job and meditate 24 hours........without eating,sleeping .....

AND I HAVE TO DO ALOT OF EXERCISE ....that's a hard thing for a lazy person..........

mantras also work you out too.........(mantras came to me I never really learnt any)

yes shaktipaat stuff need to be maintained.......

well this is some things I experienced there's more to it if you want you can email me nsantoo@yahoo.com or message me on www.hi5.com
My name is Neesha.
Please bear in mind I am new to all these experiences and depends on Bhakti stuff to guide me ,my Guru also and universal mother most importantly. I always believe god gives you what you can handle and would never hurt you( well not that much). Judging from my experiences it is true....well all the stuff yogani wrote about shaktipaat

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000