AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Last night coming out of a dream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  9:12:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
and just as i woke up, a presence came to my attention and said it was named Deva. it said that i would know/meet it soon.

i looked up Deva, and it's the Hindic name for supra-human beings, sometimes associated with the forces of the natural world, etc.

i asked it who it was or what it represented and it just laughed kind of, giving me the impression that this is something i would find out.

anyone have anything to share after reading this account?

thankyou :D

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  08:28:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sweet!!!!

Let us know when you meet him.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  12:21:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting fading out of a dream. Yes, do let us know what it turns into if it feels right for you to do so.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  5:41:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have a Native American friend that often talks to her spiritual ancestors in non-physical form, and she says that they constantly laugh at her various qualms. It's probably a compassionate laugh, but one that nevertheless says: Don't worry, this is small stuff.

Must be something about higher beings laughing compassionately at our human ignorance and frailties.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2012 :  08:31:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
PS: Just want to add one thing from personal experience (and you may already know this ), but don't wait for or go looking for "Deva" in a certain form... When life wants to send us a message it will send us hints again and again... and in my case one day I go duh! it was here all along, but my mind did not let me see it because I am attached to a form it created... there are times I think life is sitting there, shaking its head and going... oyyyy! will you let that form go already, I have send you so many hints as to what I am trying to show you... but once something is stuck in that little head of ours... it takes whack by a 2 X 4 to get it out.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - May 11 2013 :  1:16:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
well said shanti!Every moment something or someone around is always hinting its only IF one listens....
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 11 2013 :  1:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is more to a being than a name, or a form, or a face. So if we latch on to one of those, we may be missing the point.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000