AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Accidents
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  09:21:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Salam Everybody;

I'm not sure how to put it in words but I'll try as much as possible.

Before Starting AYP practices two years or so back,I used to have a continuous dream I'm in a house and trying to get into a room which is supposed to be my bedroom & then I feel powerful presence forbidding me to get inside...A spirit.
Same dream kept repeating itself but it stopped with AYP practices.

Travelled few days back and I'm staying with a dear friend who was closer than a sister to me before life took us in different directions and each lived in different country and had different life.

the moment I stepped in to her house,I knew it instantly...it's the house from the repetitive dream,part of me was hoping that that room would not be my room....Hard Luck turned out I'm staying in that room.

Didn't mention anything in front of my friend of course...but few days later, she opened her heart up :she sees ghosts in the house,she feels a powerful presence that shakes her bed and pulls her out of it into the door ....crazy things....her 4 years old speaks to imaginary people she can't see.

She can't speak to anyone about it ,she tried before and she was titled "Crazy".

what brought my attention is that I've never seen in my life a little girl <her daughter> having more accidents in life.She got severely burnt couple of time by boiling water and hot oil...etc in addition to few accidents.

I've never seen a 4 years old having more nightmares than this little girl.

Today,I myself cut my finger in a strange way,so far bleeding hasn't stopped it seems it needs stitching.

I don't recall the last time I had an accident...years years back when me and this friend worked together...I was having constant accidents every now and then...burns,fractures...etc but since I left that work and that country... never had any accident or injury.

Now my question is: could it be anything in this place affecting the little gurl & causing her these accidents ? what can be done to protect her?

I'm keeping her n her mommy in my prayers n Samyama.

Love

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  10:43:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Say that you are asleep and dreaming then it's really only when you wake up that you know it's a dream. If in the dream you experienced this same set of circumstances then how would you keep those people safe ?

Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  12:02:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Karl...thank you for bring back to self inquiry.

I'm now in this dream where my friend needs help and I wish to know how to help.

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  12:40:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Namath

Karl...thank you for bring back to self inquiry.

I'm now in this dream where my friend needs help and I wish to know how to help.

Namath, I can't give you any help beyond that. If someone cuts a finger then supply a bandage, you could supply a bandage before they cut their finger but there is no guarantee they would ever need it.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  1:45:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Namath,

Many cultures (and faiths) believe in the possibilities of "negative" beings that can effect such things. Do you have a form of God (Ishta) that you believe in? If so, pray and have faith...

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. (Matthew 17:20 KJV)

Different cultures have different methods...

Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  4:52:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Jeff;

My Love is Jesus and Ramana.Jesus presence has been around with me lately all the time.

If it needs going to hell to pull this friend up from this drama,I'm willing to go through it.Put aside she's dear to my heart.She's one of the kindest souls I've met in life.

the only barrier she's a strict muslim and refuses any help from non-muslim means.I convinced her to close her eyes and just keep her attention in her heart while I meditated for 5 mins.She explained later on she feels peace in her chest that she never experienced before.

She now wants me to meditate in her room.I suggested she prays her way while I meditate.We'll do that early in the morning Inshallah.

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  4:55:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You should find a holy person whom you believe in to come in and clear negative entities.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  5:00:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Etherfish;

When I've been through similar things few years back.I've been pulled up by divine grace through Ananda.

I trust holy prayers of dear AYPers will do.

Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  5:48:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
funny I came to pray and instead I felt "Ma Kali!".
I asked her to take control only to find myself burst laughing in my heart as she's already in control

Thank you.

Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  9:27:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Namath,

in my childhood I had the same experiences with my mother. Extreme nightmares, I was killed every night 10-20 times with repeating dreams till I saw that everytime I'm alive again, but it still was not fun. Strange things also happened in waking states, hearing sounds, moving shades etc. there were nights were I just lay down having extreme fear for hours.

We went to someone who had some knowledge in this, he did something don't know what, we had to help him out with some small rituals and then everything was clean and clear. Yet I had some of those dreams from time to time till it was extremely clear that nothing can really touch or do anything to that what I am and those dreams decreased and decreased and dissolved.

In my experience these tings happen more with the muslim culture and their practices than with yogic practices. Its like the yogis already dissolved most of that collective karma and noone really has any problems with spirits, but the muslim world has tons of tests and activities in this area.

As Etherfish said, it would be my advice aswell. In parallel do the self inquiry and pray and meditate etc.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2012 :  12:44:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Holy;

I totally agree with you and Etherfish but I'm not from this country and can't recommend anyone for my friend.I'm a visitor over here.
She's in fear and her daughter and I feel that is feeding the whole drama more....

Last night something did happen,this extreme playful joy in my heart ,the warmth and the room filled in blue light.I totally trust Ma Kali is in control now.

Much Love to All of you.

Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  5:46:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have kept myself very open to this evil spirit business. Look, you wont believe the kind of sounds (external tapping sound popping up everywhere around you hahaha) I hear when I do my sadhana around me. I was told that all spiritual minded folks do attract spirits or energy vaccums that are seeking salvation.

Maybe this particular incident seems like there was something that needed your presence to get released. I am not totally sure on this. But many yogis even have said that there are energy beings that haunt a spiritual sadhaka to get released. They cannot do anything bad to you but they just have their own needs.

Maybe someone like yogani could put a clear perspective to this. In my experience when it comes to affecting external environments nothing works like a vedic prayer to sanctify and even positively charge the place. Please find a good vedic priest(its hard but possible) someone who does his job religiously.

Do the following in your home - a ganapati homa, navagraha homa and a sudarshan homa. It should take care of anything that exists or not. :)

Edited by - sivasambho on Sep 13 2012 10:13:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  10:20:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Namath,

I would suggest to continue with the meditation in the house for good positive energy, and there is also a small visualization which you can try (more new agey), you can try to visualize intense white light surrounding the home and being in the home from time to time, it might help, it can't hurt...

Much luck and all the best
Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2012 :  08:12:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namath,

Please watch this if you get a chance... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayt7...dscreen&NR=1

Cheers
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  03:26:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Siva

thanx for the video.

Watched him twice...I'm not able to follow up with him...I hear words but this mind is not grasping ?!

Will try sometime again when this brain is less rusted

cheers

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000