AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Maitreya Ishwara
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2012 :  7:25:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
As in most cases, when godlike people leave the physical body, they get more known to the world.

Don't know why, even though I had met this great master many years ago physically, he never made it to this forum category, till now :)

http://www.ishwara.com/

He left his body on 14 July 2012. On his website one can find his book Unity which in my opinion is one of the better ones out there. It includes the full scope of what enlightenment is and how to get there.

After having met him, I practiced his type of meditation for 7-8 months and I don't remember any technique or teaching that brought me faster to the witness state. After two weeks the witness was on 24/7 even in deep sleep and after 6 months I had lost control over everything. This means the body moved itself, the thoughts when sparingly there moved by themselves, speaking happened out of itself, awareness increased out of itself and with that endless bliss. It was so much that after one more month the body couldn't take it much further and needed sleep for 12+ hours daily, moved just sparingly and somehow got closer and closer to stop functioning all together. The degree of lived freedom every split second to second was beyond any substance and practice had offered so far.

Somehow the control came back together with the stoppage of his type of meditation and ways to find balance back to physically healthy functioning started. The fall of awareness was so big and still is, that I need to repeat: for those who want the fastest and for those who are rdy to optimize EVERYTHING for that alone, to give up everything for that alone, those may find what they seek in his type of meditation. Details can be found on youtube and in his book unity.

For those who are somehow compromising with life, they may find more suitable systems with AYP, kriya yoga and others that strenghten the physical body more focusedly through asanas and pranayama.

Maitreya Ishwara left two children and one wife and I'm sure these kids will do some good in this world :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...45564&type=3

Ichigo

Israel
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2013 :  2:25:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This guy really attracts me in a spiritual way, besides sensing the inner body I tried his meditation out to remain a witness and I can already feel the gaps of silence being created!

also it becomes some sort of habit that it moves with you on even after practice like a virus that gets spread.
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  4:22:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This habit is the result of pressing into the pedals of a bycicle and the continuation of the bycicle to go on. This happens with all practices, but this type of meditation has an increased tendency for it. Good if the side effects for the body-mind are tolerable, not so if the bliss becomes overwhelming and the nerves and nadis can't take it anymore =P

Btw, in some other place you asked for more Details. In his book he gives more, here some quotes of his book http://www.ishwara.com/pdf/Unity12.pdf :

On page 133 - "Meditation"

"The sense of feeling the subtle movement of energy is most significant. Other body sensations come and go.

Sound, both external and internal comes next,

followed by the senses of smell and taste.

Maintaining awareness of two or more senses at the same time prevents the mind from compulsive thinking, and provides a sharp experience of Now."

The combo back then with this body-mind here started with feeling the energy of the body, later being simultaneously aware of body-energy + all internal and external sounds. Later this peaked to being full-spectrum aware of the whole moment including everything which always resulted in merging into pure bliss. This tendency of full-spectrum-awareness continued the rest of the day out of itself till it became too much^^

On page 529, part 63 of the dialog between Shiva and Shakti:

"Try being aware of all your senses simultaneously. The senses can be doors to eternal presence. Or with closed eyes, listen and feel your energy, breath and body. It is impossible to think when you are aware of even two senses. Just listen to the sounds and feel your energy and you immediately enter the temple of Now."
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  4:57:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As I see, his site doesn't exist anymore. Crazy, his teaching is disappearing from the public view! His book was really supreme..

The FB-link still works, and here are some left-overs of him for watching:

http://www.here-now-tv.com/index.php?id=122

The book (which was for free on his site) can now be ordered on Amazon as it seems:

http://www.amazon.de/UNITY-Dawn-Con...62676&sr=8-1

Here is some more general info on him:

http://www.gurusfeet.com/guru/maitr...ara#tabset-1

Some quotes from him:

"Accept the challenge to become a seeker of truth with a primary hypothesis to verify : Consciousness is all there is and I am part of that."

"Your reunion in the ecstasy of enlightenment requires a context of separation and suffering to add the necessary contrast to your soul's journey of evolution. Contrast is vital for a good story and God is the ultimate storyteller."

"No-existence is the source of life. God is all that exists in all realms. Your separation is a play of God. Soon you will remember and laugh."

"Seekers are vulnerable to collecting premature beliefs about truth. Experiential verification is far more arduous than belief, but there is no other way to be free. Seekers who claim to be finders just by changing beliefs are certain to be stuck with an enlightened ego."

"Totality is the master key. Be total in the first stage: Manifesting, taking responsibility for yourself and trying to be the best that you can be. Meet life with an open heart. This heals many of your old wounds.
Then be total in stage two: Conscious surrender to the will of God as it happens in you every moment. Choicelessness is bliss."
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  5:26:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maitreya Ishwara's enlightenement process:

http://www3.telus.net/public/sarlo/Ymaitreya.htm

When this body-mind here met him in person many years ago, after having read his book and after having had some Meditation sessions with him, the question from here came:

"Can you please tell us more about the three stages of enlightenement as you have gone through?"

His answer was:

"The first stage is more than enough. This teaching is firstly for enjoying life more and more."

Later he added the details to the three stages as he seperates them/went through them. The following two posts coveres them:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=6790#60625
and
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=9050#79337

Don't know why this happens, but somehow these information want to collect in some place and this forum loves to be that place as it seems :)
Go to Top of Page

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  9:40:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey thank you for posting these Holy! I took the time to read his book during the summer after I first saw your post on him and it was very eye opening and insightful for me, reading it was like coming face to face with "common sense" that isn't so common. I was a little disappointed to see his website down the last time I tried to go to it, and google yielded very little on him, so thank you for the very useful resource.
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2013 :  11:14:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chaz,

had the luck to get a copy of the 2010 Version of his book, but forgot to backup the 2012 Edition =P You most probably read the expanded version :)

He taught one type of Meditation but in his explanations he highlighted different parts/aspects of it. The base was always the same, starting with "sensing/feeling the energy of the body". Later adding being aware of xy to the list till full spectrum awareness. In the following quote there are some more details to his type of Meditation:

"Silent Awareness

It is essential for every spiritual person to learn meditation. Your mind, energy, heart and soul are deeply cleansed and healed through immersion in the divine light of consciousness during meditation. Jesus did not teach meditation. He taught love for humanity and prayer as devotion to God.

Jesus was possessed by God and filled with divine love - hence he says God is love. Prayer is the path of love; it means sharing your heart with God. But prayer, love and devotion are not enough to know God fully; the ultimate aspect of God is awareness.

Meditation is needed to develop awareness. Meditation has two stages: the first stage is the diligent practice of focused concentration; the second stage is spontaneous choiceless awareness.

Sit silently with a straight spine twice a day for as long as possible, the longer the better. Watch the movement of your breath in the belly, the sense of energy moving in
your body and of the sounds around and inside you.

When you notice the mind wandering, gently return your attention to the movement of breath in the belly, the movement of energy and the sounds of the moment.

Focusing on the breath, body energy and sensory information is an effective way to keep the mind in the present moment.

The key to watching or witnessing is detached equanimity. One is not concerned with the content of mind that is being witnessed. One does not even need to favour good thoughts over bad; with high indifference, one simply observes the flow of thoughts as they are. This allows the mind to think what it wants and helps to create a climate of relaxation, which is essential for meditation.

In the beginning the mind is busy but gradually, by just watching the flow of traffic in the mind, thoughts start to slow down and gaps of silence appear. As the gaps between thoughts extend, many miraculous shifts occur.

The methods above prepare you for the second stage of meditation: the open and all-inclusive state of choiceless awareness. Choiceless awareness is not a technique
that can be learned; it is more like an art or a knack.

Choiceless awareness occurs spontaneously as a consequence of practising the methods of Meditation delineated above and throughout this book.

Resting in choiceless awareness for prolonged periods of time leads to your merger with the ultimate aspect of God-the-beyond: transcendental cosmic awareness."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000