New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2012 :  4:51:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc,

We missed you! would be great if you could come next year. I'll try and arrange it for a time when Ryan Air are flying! That also coincides with the time when there is no ice on the roads, so it will be a plus for both of us!
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2012 :  5:35:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad you and your fellow passengers are OK. Near death stuff is never good! I remember going round a round-about (as you do) and skidded in some diesel and flew off-road (really I was just going too fast in a car with dodgy driveshafts ).

It's a real shame I couldn't make this one, with the last one being awesome. Roll on the next retreat.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2012 :  05:17:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Woosa,

Would be great if you could make the next retreat. I'll make an announcement about the next one when I have some dates.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2012 :  8:07:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd be great if it's on August, when many people who live abroad have holidays and therefore there would be more people able to attend. :-)
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2012 :  07:20:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Will Power,

August is a difficult month, as many venues get booked up a long time in advance for August. I also work as a gardener, and August is one of my busiest months. But it would be nice to be able to make the UK retreats more accessible for people on the continent, so I will try my best.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Eastofeden

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2012 :  2:40:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone that attended the Dec retreat in Warwickshire. Still glowing from the amazing experience! Thanks to Christi and Alex for leading it, and to Deedee for the amazing food. See you next time!

Jo x
Go to Top of Page

ustrann

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2013 :  1:01:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi what a wonderful weekend we had this August the atmosphere was amazing Namaste
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  06:45:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ustrann,

Glad you could make it, and looking forward to seeing you at the May retreat.
Go to Top of Page

ustrann

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2013 :  06:54:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi
Thanks for another wonderful weekend refreshed and relaxed ready for Christmas.
Also for support and advice on continued practices.
It was lovely to be with like minded yogis and have fun with lodge dwellers!!
See you in May love Ustrann.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000