Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 I need help (spontaneous kundalini awakening)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  7:56:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It seems attractive having permanently such enlightenments and using the detected ability getting arousal and tailbone pain simply by breathing.

As my questions got only one the first one an answer it is not my task finding the answers myself respecting the privacy of the other. Only the demands for help let me observe a little bit closer convincing me not of an urgent necessity outside the usual means so copiously given by the others.

I got similar recommendations in my situation without contact to people like here sharing their own experience and ideas what to do.

Interesting the advice not doing to much physical activity perhaps reinforcing kundalini. I liked in that time long walks. Before Mantak Chia taught standing with an energy body on one`s head I left the body suddenly seeing me walk beneath as a white skeleton and reentered after passing a small valley and creek perhaps pushing earth energy upwards as speculated not able as later to feel it. But seeing how frail and vulnerable this physical body is was impressing.

As such an out of body process is not the question here one further answer lomaximo asked me how to continue his breathing exercise 'I# join the others presently not doing it.

I developed a similar exercise on the basis of my hatha yoga knowledge and a Zen koan in the use of Gerta Ital. So AYP got interesting for if I get also tailbone pain here stemming especially from a sexually very active woman would appear also. This was in first trials not the case in its pranayama.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  9:19:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi

You are totally right the pain in the tailbone has been reduced a lot, it only increases if arouse the energy like doing normal breathing so most of the day i do the reversed breathing (Inhale through mouth, exhale through nose) This has reduced the pain and yes i have learn to deal with the extacy... it's the fourth day and definitely i'm feeling that i'm going back to my old self. but not entirely, I'm starting to have little material desires kind of going back to normality but just with the constant feel of an energy within me.. but this does not mean i will go back to my old self, because i've change a lot and i still feel that with visualization and meditation i can arouse the energy once again and go back to before. But i would not do that, i still feel a pressure in my head along with the burning in my tailbone but just not as before. I will follow your advice and let things calm more and take things slowly without pain... You answer a questiong that was popping in my head that was "What's the purpose of this energy and all of this?" And as you said is to reach enlightment, awareness

axelschlotzhauer

Indeed it does seems very atractive having such extacy, just by breathing makes you feel truly alive. I'm not sure if i had out of body experiences.. but when i'm going to sleep i feel i detach myself from the body but i kind of lose my consciousness so i'm not sure about it.

Today was the 4 day since the kundalini started working, still with much awareness within me and extacy but at the end of the day i feel i have lost a lot of all the sensations i was having the other 3 days. So maybe i won't update too much the next couple of days until i feel i can start meditation, i will let things calm down.

Greets :)
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  9:26:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Quick question..
Why the reversed breathing as i call it (Inhale through mouth, exhale throuhg nose) reduces the kundalini stimulation for me? i would be glad to hear any ideas about it...
Go to Top of Page

Marcel

USA
41 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  9:32:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Marcel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I heard the same talk by Osho about enlightenment and the death experience. It is and also isn't what the mind would think. In fact it's both a frightening yet beautiful experience, the most beautiful in this lifetime

What actually "dies" is not the consciousness or body, but rather the identification with the "ego", "I", or sense of a "me". There is no longer a sense of personality, what rises instead is what Osho calls "awareness" or what Yogani terms as "pure bliss consciousness." It seems like this "awakening" is already happening. Just roll with it. It is easier said than done, but try to "allow" what is happening. Resistance can make things more unpleasant.

And yes, who knows if this will be temporal or permanent In my case, I have had a few awakenings over the years, only to subside back into a "normal" sense of identity and ego. One gets more comfotable with them over time.

Yogani also talks about "automatic yoga" (not sure which particular lesson) in that our bodies are already born knowing yoga and that sometimes we may automatically find ourselves in certain asanas to balance or channel our inner (kundalini) energies. This is normally a good sign Just follow your 6th sense, or intuition, inner voice, however it is called.

Also, have you tried Axel's suggestion about putting an ice pack or something like that on your tailbone? Just curious.

Love and aloha,
Marcel

Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  10:52:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Marcel

i did what axel say about the ice pack it was very relieving but it gave me a lots of goose bumps and it was just a temporal relieve.. Right now i'm becoming more aware of this energy flow and i'm starting to handle it way better than 2 days ago, i've been reading this sites lessons and i have learn a lot of things which i already had started doing automatically since the beginning of my kundalini.. this is my constant conflict that i have within me, my ego trying to attatch me to material and terrenal things. but this other inner thing telling me to surrender to the present and just let go of things... but i think some amount of time will pass before i can truly defeat this ego or become aware of it so i can use it instead of him using me... i did read about this automatic yoga which i feel very related to it, because it mentios the normal breathing which i have and it arouses my tailbone to the burning sensation and i still can't understand why doing the reversed breathing calms this burning sensation. What do you think of this??
Go to Top of Page

Marcel

USA
41 Posts

Posted - May 01 2012 :  12:08:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Marcel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lomaximo,

I think it is great that you are getting more comfortable with the energy flow

As far as defeating your ego goes, perhaps you don't have to defeat him. We were not born with egos, they took some time to develop. Similarly, in this process of awakening or self-realization, it may take some time for it to disappear. In my moments of illumination, the sense of ego or identity simply dissolved or disappeared into what may be termed an ocean of consciousness. These experiences were not permanent for me, as I've mentioned. But I am looking for some longer term spiritual development through AYP and am finding good progress so far.

As Yogani mentioned once,
quote:
Remember, true spiritual development is a marathon, not a sprint. The maxim, "All things in moderation" applies in this case, and in many of the things we do in life.

I won't worry about material things being suddenly off limits. Ultimately the material world and the spiritual world go hand in hand. Even the great masters of old had to eat, drink, and sleep

I'm not sure why the reverse breathing calms down your burning sensation. Maybe this is some automatic yoga that you are discovering on your own! The mysteries of the inner are endless

Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - May 01 2012 :  05:00:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Goose pumps. Very good as kundalini is also a cleansing process producing gases and taking them out or its a result of reverse breathing on which the opinions very divided for bringing uncontrolled air into the body Mantak Chia is proudly discharging many times without real necessity with much noise normally not allowed. Later more.

I put here some Christian freemasonic kundalini belief in this department as a process to be cleansed from false ego when you enter what is similar to the boddhisattwa path of selfless service to others but not in poverty like a monk but with the seduction and worldly business of managing also big riches. Its accumulation shall be no longer the main objective but its spiritual use. More demanding than simple poverty without much responsibility.

Judeao-Christian tradition is not very favorable to the snake andsuch woman. Eve was bite and seduced by the snake, the snake in the reverse trampled on her head. Energetically seen such often painful energy ist often entering by the big toe as a two way channel as master can transmit energies by it.

Christ is seen as verus luciferus or morning star or true snake. Luzifer is seen as a false snake. Why? For his inflated ego lacking true love as St. Paul describes.

In this esoteric myth and alchemy of turning copper into a better gold the crucification of Christ is seen as freeing him from luciferic energies by the stitch with the soldier´s lancet checking if his blood begins to separate as a dead person.

Why do I narrate in such a complicated manner? It´s for activating the brain and thinking process also by many details though handicapped by the difficulties to think with an active kundalini and nice feelings.

Thinking shall this way help to tame the kundalini and dry her out.

The patient or client of a priest gets allowed and supported to speak freely about his wonderful and special experiences but not like in classical priest business for guiding him softly obsessed or not back to the correct path or exorzise the devil out by the rituale romanum for earning good money by neuroleptica.

Speaking about the experiences digests them better but destroys them also not having sufficient memory and concentration to keep them.

I met a kundalini person organizing religious talks between the religions. I was easy to remark how sharply the kundalini drew her way from the spine in his heart causing pain. His source also with a lama reincarnated in the meantime I know. Really a poor guy still interested but having his Christiancensor and mentor on his side adhorting him to keep these dangerous books safely locked.

Back to reverse breathing. Doing it without the energy field of the master using also spirals is not smooth enough. With the necessary energy transmiitted by doing this exercise with him makes it easy with the small sips of breath transferring energy from the tailbone to the kidneys expanding in size so that you can draw also upwards from the ground grounding also hot kundalini energies.

Sounds good but not the time trying it now as alone with the book presumably having not this detailled description in my perhaps erring memory and experience having another and more relaxed use now you may make the kundalini wild.

Axel

Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - May 01 2012 :  1:01:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
axelschlotzhauer

i find extremely hard to understand your messages, if you really want to help me, please try to write short paragraphs. Don't missunderstand me i do truly appreciate your effort in giving me all this knowledgebut i just can't understand your points.. Are you trying to say that the kundalini energy can make my ego powerful and lead me to the wrong path? either way i will think about this and will let my compassion and bliss guide me to doing good and be peaceful.

Day 5 my kundalini is very calm, still a mild sensation in my tailbone, still pressure in my third eye also in my crown chakra. The ecstacy is still there but i'm more used to it than before, so i don't have any anxiety nor fear. Will do more ground activities and will keep with the reverse breathing to maintain the energy in my tailbone calm...
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - May 01 2012 :  1:52:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am glad that everything is much better now
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - May 01 2012 :  7:34:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will Power

indeed everything is so much better now

The 5th day is coming to it's end with kundalini state, right now i'm experiencing the bliss and ecstacy without the pain in my tailbone but the ecstacy also has been reduced... and all of this with normal breathing it's possible again but it stills stimulates my back but is no longer painful. today i experience sleep with somekind of awareness. i feel asleep but i had some kind of awareness of my body i read in the lesson 17 from this website: " It is a different kind of rest that removes impurities; obstructions to consciousness that sleep cannot reach. "
Should i engage again in meditation, spinal breathing and other practices?? because now everything is equilibrated...

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - May 02 2012 :  06:13:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lomaximo,

Good to hear things are settling down.

Yes, if you feel ready you can now begin spiritual practices. But take things in baby steps at this stage. Start off with just a few minutes of meditation twice a day (maybe 5 mins) and see how it goes. Notice if it has an effect on your symptoms. If all goes well, after a week you could increase to 10 mins twice a day and add a couple of minutes of spinal breathing on to the front of that. Again, carefully monitor how things are progressing, and if you need to, cut back or take a day or two off. Make sure you carry on with grounding practices all the while. You will need to keep these up for the next few months, which means walking in nature for at least half an hour a day.

Good luck

Christi
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - May 02 2012 :  11:17:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi

Ok, i will follow your advices.. You and everybody here have been a tremendous help. I really appreciate it.

I will check this thread daily for any updates and i will post if something is worth mentioning..

Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - May 02 2012 :  2:29:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lomaximo

axelschlotzhauer

..... Are you trying to say that the kundalini energy can make my ego powerful and lead me to the wrong path? either way i will think about this and will let my compassion and bliss guide me to doing good and be peaceful.

Day 5 my kundalini is very calm, still a mild sensation in my tailbone, still pressure in my third eye also in my crown chakra. The ecstacy is still there but i'm more used to it than before, so i don't have any anxiety nor fear. Will do more ground activities and will keep with the reverse breathing to maintain the energy in my tailbone calm...

I found now what you understand by reverse breathing as inhaling through the mouth and exhaling through the mouth. I see not why this shall have cooling effect on the kundalini getting no cool energy from the ground.

I remark now that the Western ideas of more ego to be fought and at the same time necessary for spiritual development do not fit here. But the Christian warnings as in Lili´s present string have some foothold.

The idea of Jesus on the cross as snake stem presumably from the metallic snake Moses erected as a sort of savior and healer for the people who had to look at here for keeping their life.

This resembles egyptian methods of snake healing in the later hellenistic times as healing temples of the Greek healer god Asklepios. But the caduceus staff with two intertwining snakes like surrounding chakras belongs also to Hermes and Merkur. It is also a sign for a medical doctor.

Axel

Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - May 16 2012 :  02:25:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey everyone, it's been 18 days since my last post. I didn't update because my symptoms were gone and i became very balance with the kundalini. So i started reading the Main lessons from this website and started practicig the I AM meditation along with the spinal breathing. It all went good my kundalini symptoms were low but today it's awakened once again from doing spinal breathing. I am as before but with less anxiety, i can't sleep, my tailbone pain is back which was gone after the fith day my kundalini awoke last month. the only difference is that the burning sensation leans towards my left leg, very strange.

So i will do ground activities and stay away from spiritual practices. i want the opinion regarding if was it right for me to start doing spiritual practices after such tremendous experience?
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - May 16 2012 :  2:35:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lomaximo,

Every experience of kundalini awakening is different. Once the initial symptoms of the awakening calm down, and you feel ready you can begin spiritual practices. But, as I said in my last post, start light and monitor the situation closely. If symptoms start to return, then stop and wait for things to calm down again.

So you are on the right track. You have discovered that you are overly sensitive to spinal breathing. At this point I would take a break from spiritual practices again for a week or two, and concentrate on the grounding practices. Then, when things are stable again, go back to meditation on it's own for a while without the spinal breathing.

Many people who experience what you have been through suffer for a long time, not knowing what to do. With the guidance of people in this forum you have managed to get things to a controllable level in a very short space of time.

All the best

Christi

Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - May 17 2012 :  2:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
maz19

Now i do believe the kundalini cleans the body and mind, i lost the uncomfortable symptoms except for a constant mild pression in my skull sometimes in my mouth other times in my third eye chakra.. and i've lost bad habits and change a lot. So it's a life changing process that one must accept in order to move on.

Christi

Hey there you have been very helpful, indeed it all has happened so fast it's amazing, right now i don't feel the necesity of doing spinal breathing, i have been feeling very good and i have balance the energy with just pure meditation.

Now i've been feeling extreme pleasures when listening to music, eating and almost everything, it's pure joy and bliss. The only thing i feel i'm missing is making my mind more quiet, so i'm gonna focus more on meditation. I feel that if i can achieve more inner peace and silence the energy will flow much better and won't cause any uncomfortable feeling.

Love
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  08:53:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lomaximo,

quote:
Christi

Hey there you have been very helpful, indeed it all has happened so fast it's amazing, right now i don't feel the necesity of doing spinal breathing, i have been feeling very good and i have balance the energy with just pure meditation.

Now i've been feeling extreme pleasures when listening to music, eating and almost everything, it's pure joy and bliss. The only thing i feel i'm missing is making my mind more quiet, so i'm gonna focus more on meditation. I feel that if i can achieve more inner peace and silence the energy will flow much better and won't cause any uncomfortable feeling.

That's great that things are becoming more comfortable and smooth. Just to mention, listening to beautiful music, reading spiritual literature etc. count as spiritual practices, so be cautious with them at first. Basically anything which puts you in a blissful state will stimulate kundalini, so it needs to be done in small amounts at first. The same is true with meditation. It will help to balance the energies, but should be done in small doses at first as it will also stimulate the energy.

It is a balancing act, and it will be a balancing act for quite a while to come. Gradually, over the next few months, you will be able to increase your spiritual practices. All the while though, you will need to continue with grounding practices.

All the best,

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  09:29:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lomaximo,

p.s.

Can you just clarify for us the spiritual practices that you were doing that lead up to your awakening? Was it just the tantric practices recommended by Manak Chia, or were you combining that with other things?
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  11:12:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi

Yes basically it all started with that book. Practicing specifically the exercise as he calls the big draw and cool draw. You raise your sexual energy and then do spinal breathing. I think is like a powerful spinal breathing because you arouse the energy and then meditate with this energy.. It's all extreme pleasure and at some point the kundalini will awake and one must learn to let go with the energy and flow with it because it can be a pain if you fight against it... Previously doing those practices i listened to trance music and lounge music which i consider to be very spiritual... i used to read a lot of Spiritual books and was very insterest in enlightment but i never did any meditation whatsoever. So i started doing these excersises without any clear goal, just to experience the pleasure and here i am...

Your advice is very good because when i start to arouse the energy sometimes it can get very intense and i start to have the burning sensation again... so i would go gradually with the practices and i'll just focus myself on meditation for the coming days.

Cheers :)
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  11:19:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I forgot to mention that right now i'm reading a book called "The book of secrets" it talks about 112 techniques of achieving englightment. I think that this is the only book that people should read when getting into spirituality. it's the most complete and efficient book. It is based on a book called VIGYANA BHAIRAVA TANTRA, is five thousand years old which was written by shiva giving the 112 techniques, Some of those techniques are listed in the main lessons in this website... So everyone interested should look into it.

:)
Go to Top of Page

Mark Foote

USA
1 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  12:46:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mark Foote's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lomaximo

I have to add that now the burning pain sensation in my tailbone as move to the left side, almost as where my left leg starts... Very weird. Once again any practic or technique that will help me release this concentrate energy would be very helpful.

I can live in this kundalini state, just if i didn't have to stand the back pains, burning sensations...

Hi, lomaximo,

Can I recommend a practice: http://www.zenmudra.com/zenmudra-wa...-asleep.html

The idea here is to follow your sense of location in space, and it's probably easiest to do this just before falling asleep. That might sound like it has nothing to do with the energies you are experiencing at your tailbone, yet I think you will find that it does. Another explanation for the phenomena you are experiencing can be found in the writings of John Upledger, a cranial-sacral osteopath, and the idea is that you now need to encourage the cranial-sacral rhythm at the place the cranial-sacral rhythm is moving well in order to open the place that is stuck. What I am experiencing myself is that if I stay with my sense of location as awareness takes place, I am automatically encouraging the cranial-sacral rhythm at the place the rhythm is moving well.

That is to say, you only need to wake up or fall asleep to the sense of place you are experiencing right now, in order to heal yourself. I am hoping that this helps; all the best to you, Mark
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - May 20 2012 :  9:34:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Mark Foote

Thanks very much for your advice even though i didn't do it. Because i found my own way of releaving that tension i was having... But i appreciate your help because if the pains comes again i'll that advice which i could maybe help me.

i have been experiencing very changes in my perception of reality trees looks so much brighter, it is incredible how i can get lock by just looking at trees... I feel more inner silence, still have thoughts coming in and so on.. Bliss is there and i am more aware of a sweet feeling when i inhale air i think this is pranayama. i seem to get tension in my spinal(back)if i get in a stressful situation like discussing with someone also when i walk too much or get into too much thinking. So i've been doing grounding activities and keeping spiritual practices low. But i've been starting to feel that every thing i do is already spiritual. Just by walking seems to be so blissful. I am a completely different person that which i was last month and i seem to keep changing each day it passes. This kundalini has been a bless.
Will update if i need advice, help or to answer comments in this thread.

Thanks everyone for reading
:)
Go to Top of Page

eliojosemarin

Venezuela
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  9:37:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi lomaximo.

My name is Elio. I had a kundalini awakening around 10 years ago when I lived in Europe. I can see you are from Venezuela, which city? Im from Maracaibo and live in Caracas. Here is my email.

Lets get in touch.
Go to Top of Page

matthew70

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2012 :  2:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit matthew70's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I found that during intense times with symptoms, not meditating helped me out. It was the meditation that took me into a deeper spiritual state, thus making the symptoms feel worse. Ground yourself...go outside and walk, watch tv, listen to music, and exercise a bit. Read as much as you can about this and get it from different perspectives. Believe in yourself and connect with the kundalini in a way, so that you know in your thoughts, that this power will adapt itself to your body to be more bearable. Believe this truly. Be quiet, breath slowly, and live in the moment. Matthew
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000