Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 I need help (spontaneous kundalini awakening)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  04:06:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello there, good website you have. I need help!! today i had a spontaneous kundalini awakening And all day i've been feeling ecstasy, bliss, orgasmic feeling.. etc. but now that i'm trying to sleep i feel a severe pain in my tailbone which can be controlled with deep breathen but i have anxiety and i can't sleep. Please this is driving me nuts i am 19 years old. how can i calm the energy?, what techniques can help me manage the energy better?, recommendations please.
Thanks for any help in advance.

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  06:39:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please anyone help me, i don't know what to do. Everytime i try to sleep i just go into a deep meditation state...
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  07:38:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So i'm gonna explain how i end up like this...
It all started with the book from Multi orgasmic man by Mantak chia, there it stablish practices to experience extended orgasms and multiple orgasms. So i embarked on this quest 5 days ago. In the second day i experienced 4 orgasms one after another one, this is done by seperating the orgasms from the ejaculation so you have orgasms without ejaculating. In the book also points out how to rise the energy to the brain (the sexual energy that you build up which is stored in the tailbone chackra.) This is done through the spine. But in order to do this you have to use your perineum muscles (the one that makes you stop your pee)
So basically what happen today was that i did this but suddenly i didn't need to use this muscle, instead i could rise the energy by just breathing and now i can't reversed this, i mean everytime i breath is like i rise energy through my spine and there is a constant burning pain in my tailbone. i thought this was gonna cease when i get to sleep. Turns out i can't even sleep and now i'm feeling very anxious i also feel a presure in my forehead.

It's obvious that my body wasn't ready for this spiritual jump. i feel completely lost...

I will be happy if someone could guide me on what should i do. i'm feeling this constang energy flowing through me i don't know how to calm it down.
Go to Top of Page

DigitalYogi

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  09:34:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Try alternate nostril breathing also go outside and get physical exercise and try and walk barefoot on the ground. I think this is what yogani recommends to ground the energy.
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  10:34:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I try doing excersice all it did was to make my body feel weak, How is the practice of nostril breathing ?
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  12:08:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As these things are new for you they are frightening. Though I dislike the book of Mantak Chia intended in his words to make good business with the sex craziness of the Western societies I have a full training with Mantak Chia I left not satisfied with the spiritual side. You need not make so much money he accumulated for realizing such aims.

I know also multiple orgasm without cramping the perineum and even no breath for letting rise and guide energies moving the spine and head.

Do you have a sort of noise when the kundalini begins to rise from the tailbone or is it only the question of self-guiding breath? The latter shows already an advanced basis whereas the first resembles my experience also by women I had intercourse with causing me pain the tailbone and mounting energies.

The advice walking barefooted means taking cool and earth and water energy from the ground by the acupoint bubbling well inmidst the footsole of the forefoot. As you see you as weak perhaps physical exercise some cooling ice on the tailbone and neck may be helpful.

Axel

Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  2:04:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much for the answers... The nostril breathing was helpful at first but the pain still there in my tailbone, it gets stronger and sometimes i feel it's going to crack... Because of this pain i get anxious and i start to have negative thoughs..

the phyisical excercise makes my body feel very tired, i only could get 1 hour of sleep after the excercises...

I have read kundalini has 4 stages maybe i am in the first stage and i don't let it take control over my body...

Should i meditate? What about getting some sleep?

Thanks very much for this help. This can be a torture...
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  2:12:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Regarding the breath rising the energy, it's actually very weird for me. Just by breathing makes me feel some kind of pleasure but i don't hear any noise whatsoever. This is the problem, just by breathing slowly then energy arouses and that's why it makes me hard to fall asleep.

I guess this is permanent kundalini as i have 1 day and a half like this, so i guess i should working on my spirituality. This has been very life changing for me, im just 19 years old. I was very skeptical about spirituality... So i guess i should find a place where people practice Yoga and meditation?

Any more thoughts please, i feel this is gonna drive me insane I even had suicidal thoughts just to end it all.

Once again, thanks in advance for any help.
Go to Top of Page

DigitalYogi

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  2:17:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you can not exercise then take walk in park or in nature. Take a slow and long walk. There are many pranayama in the yogis system so you have to try and see which one works best for you.

you can go here and see many examples of different pranayamas. Also mantra may be good for chanting it may bring about balance in the body and mind.
"Om Mani Padme Hum" I like that one.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnmolMehtaCom
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  3:07:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi lomaximo,

I suggest you to read "Appendix 1 – About premature Kundalini awakening" of Ennio Nimis's online book(google it), specially "Conclusion: important procedures and patterns of behavior to be recommended". It's in the third part of the book.
Perhaps in your case the Kundalini energy was awaken through pingala (Gopi Krishna's case) or ida, and Spinal breathing may help. Remember the detail in spinal breathing of feeling a cold sensation in the energy and in the throat while inhaling, and hot feeling while exhaling.
Reading your post it seems that you only raised the energy, not bringing it down.
Perhaps eating heavy meals (with meat)may help you
Best wishes!!

Edited by - Will Power on Apr 28 2012 3:19:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  3:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
DigitalYogi i try walking already i did make me calm and feel more the joy of it. But it's just temporal... I will try mantra and

Inner_silence i do feel like some external power is behind this, it feels like it have power by his own... i fear to let it take control. Don't know how things will end. I am very young. I have little meditation and none yoga practice... If everything else fails and this persist i will let it take control and let god do his will.

i will keep you guys updated i have already 1 day and half with this experience.
Go to Top of Page

Marcel

USA
41 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  3:30:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Marcel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lomaximo,

How is your appetite? Sometimes if I overdo practices and have excessive kundalini symptoms, I find that eating a heavy meal helps ground the energies. Also, being around people helps too. Yogani constantly emphasizes self-pacing and keeping in balance. Maybe you should relax from spiritual practices for a while and do more worldly things, so to speak. The spiritual world of the inner and material world of the outer are intimately linked. Both need each other, especially in the beginning stages of spiritual development.

And if nothing else works, something that helps me in extreme energy cases is orgasm through ejaculation, either with a partner or by oneself. This will drain energy and may provide relief. This is also what John Wilder occasionally did when he was 18 in Yogani's novel "The Secrets of Wilder."
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  3:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You luckily answered the point I wanted to know so that we can go a step further. I also had fear when the kundalini got active but control over her.

Normally you would never think that you have a chance so untamed she can be as shakti towards shiva. But you can get her consent like in Plato´s Timaios the world creator and the helping midwife. Or tricky Odysseus as the only one not transformed in a pig or seduced by the syrenes by a good intelligence. She is longing for you like the witch attacking me today in the kundalini form as a snake mourned as I chased her for her hostile mood and biting attack.

It is indeed kundalini material you have in the free breath of your channel in the spine and not a black wire which I grasped steering by it the process commanding the snake in last respect. Yogani here speaks of spinal nerve in the ideas of sushumna ida and pingala you perhaps know.

The Chinese I Ging has with number 1 yang and number 5 yin the mother Kundalini similar ideas when you read her commentaries similar to Platonic midwife. The nostril breathing advised to you is a balancing of yin and yang, moon and sun, ida and pingala till sushumna opens.

Jesus shouted also at the snakebearers in the temple perhaps misusing their powers.

What to do? Can you see or feel the channel or the movement of the breath. I think yes having the impression that you are sufficient conscious of the whole. I had already an open third eye. But at least your intuition seems good.

Consider using your breath for guiding the Kundalini by your will and intention. This commander is in last respect the third eye not only between the eyebrows but other more passive ways are possible also.

I have further ideas but first I need your feedback. Naturally it needs courage but courage overcomes also the fear of insanity.

Axel

Go to Top of Page

DigitalYogi

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  3:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I read several of Gopi Krishna's books on kundalini and he talks extensively about the necessity for preparation of the body and mind for the kundalini. Purity of mind and body is essential. That is why in the yogic system asana is very important because the asana and pranayama clean out the energetic channels in the body.

If all else fails, I posted about Guru Siyag Siddha Yoga here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=11445

You can try watching his videos and his mantra may help you.

I hope this helps!

Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  3:49:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will Power

Thanks very much for the reply. I found various versions of the book but was unable to find that part you are mentioning. It would mean a lot if you can give me the link where i could read this. Or at least tell me more about it.

Sometimes i feel the energy is calm suddenly it gets all energetic and the burning sensation in my tailbone increase, i take this energy to my third eye or crown chackra im still unsure as i feel both with pressure... Haven't tried the mantra yet...

Thanks very much for all the answers...
Go to Top of Page

Marcel

USA
41 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  3:54:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Marcel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Also, please see Yogani's Lesson 69 - Q&A – Kundalini symptoms, imbalances, and remedies http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

All the best,
Marcel
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  4:13:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Marcel

My appetite was strong in the morning i ate and now it's normal, can't sense it... i did have orgasms with ejaculate and particularly i didn't ejaculate too much semen, this was very rare now that i think about it. I don't know what it could mean. Right after ejaculating my tailbone kind of build up the energy slowly again and started to feel the burning sensation.. My sexual energy is not really high...

I think i have to learn to circulate this energy that builds in the tailbone... so it won't give me this sensation of burning or pain but i do not know how to proceed. As i said this was an accident i wasn't expecting, i didn't even thought the human body can produce such high state of consciousnessby itself..

I have been thinking in doing a deep meditation but i fear i could lose myself in the way... The anxious thoughts drive me nuts so i have to go back to control breathing and relaxing...
i have been around people and walking around... But the energy just won't calm down.
I will do more phisical excercise, maybe running? along with walking barefoot and try to do more earthly things...

Later on i will post to see how i'm doing. In any case that i can't find the way to rest my body, even though i don't feel tired. I think it can do harm if my body doesn't get sleep. Should i take pills? or any other outsource method?

Thanks again for your attention and interest in helping me.
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  4:19:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I see others come also to help.

Your kundalini seems to be a young, innocent and friendly not doing you any harm. you consider letting her her way as god´s will.

You have to chose and decide. I had such moments and experiences also as I was tired stressed and agitated and the process went nevertheless on in more nebulous pictures.

But you are young and should be cautious what you say to others for not being treated as schizophrenic and psychotic giving evil meds to trying to stop a helpful process maturing your personality. This position is taken by Sanella but it does not help much in the moment.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  4:30:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
axelschlotzhauer

Where should i guide my kundalini energy to? i can rise it throught the spine and it goes to my mind and i start having this ticking sensaion in my mind. But i can get a heavy pressure if i keep taking this energy to my mind.. so what you suggest?

DigitalYogi

I would try to do those mantras aswell.

Finally, what are the long terms? would i go back to being the old me, or do i have to learn to live with this energy as it is or pursuit the "self-realization" that i am one with the universe.. i've been reading that's the point of kundalini or am i mistaken?
what practice should i get involve with, meditation, Yoga?

Thanks everyone!
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4372 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  5:02:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lomaxio,

Take plenty of long walks in nature. Try to avoid running as it can make the energy stronger. Avoid sex, and also any spiritual practices including the breathing practice you are doing. Don't worry if you can't sleep for a few nights, things will settle down, and you'll be fine again soon.

Then, it will be time to discover the mysteries of self-realization.
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  5:21:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi

This is the problem, normal breathing makes me feel the tickeling in my brain and the energy rising through my spine. It's like i'll be in this state as long as i breathe...

But finally i manage to reduce my anxiety and tension, I took a cold shower it was very refreshing... Very much needed. My body was burning a lot. A lot of heat all over my back.
The insight i have conclude is to let it take control, i would stop my attempts at controlling this.

Will just try go back "normality" wait to see if this goes by itself. If it doesn't then i should adapt myself and become aware, breathing and thoughts.. and learn to flow the energy within me and the universe.

If you can give me practices about flowing the energy and moving through the chakras, i'm all ears.

At the end of the day i'm now very grateful this is an state i never imagine i could felt, and my primary goal now is just to enjoy the bliss of the present. Here and Now. Eahc Inhalation and Exhalation.

Thanks everyone for your responses. I will stay around here.
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  5:27:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Marcel

Also, please see Yogani's Lesson 69 - Q&A – Kundalini symptoms, imbalances, and remedies http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

All the best,
Marcel

I checked this lesson also. It proposes in mythological speech that you cooperate with the kundalini also in other places in the body. You bring her to the crown and third eye only but she is more above the tailbone in the kidne< area for meeting her.

But do not forget: she is a woman easily reacting as I saw also with a yang and male attitude with an aggressive face as consorts of Tibetan tantrical goddesses show.Yogani speaks himself of the development of more aggressive modes. The man is awakened in you by such seducing attitudes in the beginning you can observe each day. This follows a subduing female attitude to you also mixed in the beginning for showing her interest with more male belly and hip movements "like a snake". Such elements with reaction of your penis may occur caused by the kundalini. But don´t forget: a mother is already present in a young girl by focussing on her breasts and chest etc. Yoganananda in his Indian approach to mother religion like the dominant mother in I Ging behaved like a nasty sobbing baby. Yogani made a yung coule and Wilder and Devi of it but keeps to mother religion by the initiating Christi.

It would not be prudent following Digitalyogis linke for a kundalini initiation on such mantra. I got the already described witch snake. The full report is in the which he opened. You may get an agressively biting and intimidating sort of Kundalini.

Axel

Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  5:35:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Lomaxio,

Take plenty of long walks in nature. Try to avoid running as it can make the energy stronger. Avoid sex, and also any spiritual practices including the breathing practice you are doing. Don't worry if you can't sleep for a few nights, things will settle down, and you'll be fine again soon.

Then, it will be time to discover the mysteries of self-realization.

This is the said motherly approach as my difficult mother was also much present in my kundalini awakening and other female energies like good friends.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  5:40:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry I forget to say that time is over here. It´s sleeping time now.

Good night without disturbing kundalini

Axel
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  5:42:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have to add that now the burning pain sensation in my tailbone as move to the left side, almost as where my left leg starts... Very weird. Once again any practic or technique that will help me release this concentrate energy would be very helpful.

I can live in this kundalini state, just if i didn't have to stand the back pains, burning sensations...
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4372 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  5:56:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lomaximo,

quote:
If you can give me practices about flowing the energy and moving through the chakras, i'm all ears.

I would state again that you should avoid all spiritual practices for a while, whilst things calm down. This includes moving energy and working with chakras. Obviously you can't avoid breathing, as you would die, so carry on with that.

Again, grounding practices is the only thing that will help you... walking, gardening, swimming, cleaning the house etc. Get your hands (and feet) in the earth... .

The pain and the burning sensations will lessen over time. Then when you are ready, start reading through the main lessons on this site, from lesson 10. You will learn a few things that will surprise you.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000