Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Need to by deep meditation book
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  03:11:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I need to buy deep meditation Indian edition book cost of 95 rupees
I checked out grass-routes specified in the book section of this site didn't get any replies and number on the site is not working, online shopping doesn't have stock. Can any body help me in buying this book.

Thanks

Edited by - AYPforum on Apr 16 2012 04:10:16 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  04:10:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  09:06:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by raja

Hi,

I need to buy deep meditation Indian edition book cost of 95 rupees
I checked out grass-routes specified in the book section of this site didn't get any replies and number on the site is not working, online shopping doesn't have stock. Can any body help me in buying this book.

Thanks

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As amazon as a main distributor is now in India you get the books

http://www.junglee.com/mn/search/ju...words=yogani

But is dearer as you write.

As kindle book - the software on the pc is costless - it is cheaper
but similar in any amazon store.

As audiobook or single chapters it is also present.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...d=1334581319

Audible as amazon firm may offer a free copy for a trial membership.
If not try another country.

Axel

Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  09:15:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi raja,

I happen to know them as I got my books from there, and I called him after reading your post. He is available in the mobile number mentioned in the page in this link:

http://www.grasroutes.com/html/contactus.html

Hope this helps..
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5196 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  11:23:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Raja:

Distribution of the AYP India editions has been a challenge over the years, but Amazon/Junglee has come to town, as Axel has pointed out, so there is hope. Right now, all they have is the high-priced UK editions, but we hope to have the much less costly India editions there in the future.

In the meantime, www.Grasroutes.com is the place to get them (they are the publisher and distributor of the economical AYP India editions). I have notified them of your interest, and given them your forum email, so hopefully you will be hearing from them soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are heading in the right direction with publication and distribution of the AYP books in India, but are not there yet.

Keep an eye on ebooks too, as they can be an economical alternative to paperbacks (bundled offerings especially). Some in India have been accessing the AYP direct downloads for ebooks and audiobooks. With Amazon expanding their presence in India, the Kindle ebooks and Audible audiobooks will be more readily available, which will also be good alternatives.

Wishing you all the best on your path. Enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  9:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Swan

Hi raja,

I happen to know them as I got my books from there, and I called him after reading your post. He is available in the mobile number mentioned in the page in this link:

http://www.grasroutes.com/html/contactus.html

Hope this helps..

That's right Swan ... and their email id is grasroutes@gmail.com, and not the ones listed there.
Go to Top of Page

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2012 :  02:02:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you All,
Thanks Yogani They have contacted me and i have given my postal details to them.
Go to Top of Page

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2012 :  09:04:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to All. I got the book delivered
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000