New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Sanzon71

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2015 :  04:15:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't been able to message Mika. How many posts do you need to send an email to members?
Go to Top of Page

mika

Australia
19 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2015 :  9:53:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm generally doing a lot better and things are overall more positive than negative.

Things have become much more like Evannon and others have said; All of my problems are being highlighted and I'm struggling with that, but it's ok.

I still get tired a lot and can seemingly randomly feel bad. I still have a long way to go. But I believe I can see my way through this stuff now.

I think if I can just learn to manage my emotions better, overcome a couple of health problems and get my life in order, I'll be alright. Not 100% sure of that, but it seems more and more that way.

Could anyone recommend a qualified person that would be good for supporting me with this?

Thanks again to everyone that supported me during the hardest times.
Go to Top of Page

Kala

USA
47 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2016 :  5:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Mika,

I really feel for you my friend. You have been through so much. You obviously have alot of deep strength and determination. I have been suffering through a similar situation. I started with Mantak Chia's book also, about 20 years ago. About 4 months ago I began experiencing kundalini experiences, during which I became constantly sexually stimulated. The energy would move up my spine without me even knowing and caused very unusual and very uncomfortable physical sensations. It has been so difficult. The fear and anxiety have been horrible. Nobody understood where I was coming from when I tried to explain. I've lost so much sleep. I just don't do well with sleeping pills and the anti-anxiety/depression meds. I've been through many nights pacing back and forth, unable to even sit down to rest due to the overstimulation I felt in my low back. I hope you are doing okay. For the past 20-25 yrs I've studied and practiced holistic health (Ayurveda, yoga, meditation, diet and nutrition) so I've had that to help me through this, but it's still day by day. Aside from the book knowledge I use my intuition alot. Different things have helped at different times. One thing that worked just earlier today was to change how I think about the whole experience. I stopped thinking of it as tantra or alchemical sex or any other familiar concept(s). I was wondering how you think about the experience. What do you call it? If you don't mind sharing. Also, I have gotten some benefit from yagyas. The chanting from the vedic pandits has made a difference, I believe. Pandit Chandra Samavedula at Vedic Yagya Center has been really supportive, even at variuos times of the day and night. The bottom line is, I wish you the best because this experience can really be horrible, I know. I may use this forum to connect with others more and receive support because what we're going through can be absolutely horrible... obviously. All the best for you. I hope to help people through this kind of experience some day. I wouldn't with this on anyone.
Peace and joy to all. Blessings!

Carl
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000