Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Favorite Guided Meditations?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ascension20122

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2012 :  11:00:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Friends?

What are your favorite guided meditations? Some of mine are:

Intentional Resting

Ronna Herman's Infinity Breathing

Les Fehmi's Open Focus

Full Spectrum Clearing Ascension Meditation by I AM University (Joshua David Stone)

Chunyi Lin's Spring Forest Qigong Small Universe meditation

Master Choa kuk Soi's Twin Heart Meditation

Drunvalo's Living in the Heart meditation

Any favorites or recommendations here?

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  02:04:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kundalini Awakening by Kelly Howell really works well for me. I always have pretty intense visuals and a lot of Bliss whenever I use it.

I sometimes do a couple of different guided meditations by Swami Shankarananda. I usually get a lot of Ajna Chakra activity when I do those ones.
Go to Top of Page

Ascension20122

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  03:32:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Steven! I will give that a shot, it's brainware entrainment? I tried Holosync for a bit but didn't experience anything from that.
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2012 :  05:59:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ascension, no it is a company called Brainsync. I've tried Holosync before also, but didn't get much out of it, but other people I know have had great results, so I guess you never know.
Go to Top of Page

Sumate

USA
36 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2012 :  9:12:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sumate's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
where can i get a copy of the guided meditation by swami shankarananda
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  07:38:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sumate, this is a link to the Shiva Yoga Ashram http://shivayoga.org/
You can order Swami Shankarananda's books here or on amazon.com as well.

Swamiji's books Happy For No Good Reason and Self-Inquiry have CD's with guided meditations. Consciousness is Everything doesn't have a CD, but it has a lot of really good meditation techniques. Hope this is helpful.

Steve
Go to Top of Page

taximaxi

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2012 :  5:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit taximaxi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The Healing Waterfall

Love & Forgive Yourself

Gateway to Peace

Meet Your Guide

Heart Meditations

And other guided meditation and guided imagery programs at that same website.
Go to Top of Page

Faust Robinson

Russia
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2014 :  06:24:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Recommend to try my free app Guided Meditation
* Step by step affirmations and flight through fantastic worlds guide you to the depths of the subconscious
* The exceptional atmosphere of endless journey helps to calm and clear your mind
* 12+ Meditation scripts: Breathing, Counting, Body Awareness, Healing, Pain Management, Chakra Healing, Light Protection, Positive Thinking, Learn an Instrument, Learning Language, Produce Calmness, Meditation for Acting
YouTube
iTunes (iOS)
Go to Top of Page

Tom Chavez

USA
3 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  11:28:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There are some interesting guided meditations.Lots of information here.Check the link and read some different meditations:-
http://www.mindvalleyacademy.com/blog/mind/best-guided-meditations
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2017 :  5:22:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ascension! I love Jeru Kabbal's Quantum Light Breathe CD- it's active meditation though, very cathartic work
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000