Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Spontaneous Kundalini
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jaydubr

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2012 :  1:57:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I smoked some legal herb
I laid down, couldn't fall asleep and sat back up to watch tv.
I started noticing my own breathing and began to control it
In, Out, In, Out.
I took everything in my life and placed it in front of me; not literally, but figuratively; and let go. Then I felt like I was dying, I really thought I was going to die, I needed some sort of help but couldn't find it. Then I calmed down and realized I wasn't going to die, and laid back down. Now, this whole time I'm over my friends house and I'm sleeping at the foot of his bed. When I thought I was going to die, it was really hard for me to tell them to call 9-1-1 and I'm freaking out cause I need help. They calmed me down and tried to tell me I'm going to be okay. Then I lay back down. I don't know what I was saying, I don't know how it started, but i believe when i fell asleep or relaxed my body or something, I had a kundalini awakening.

the best way i could describe it was being able to understand that everything is nothing. and all the sounds, lights, matter and emptiness is at a single point and everywhere at the same time. Everything became clear to me and I was able to throw away all my fears, anxiety, hatred, embarrassment, lust and negative emotions away and i opened myself up to positive energies; joy, happiness, laughter, love, affection, etc. It was the most blissful happiest moment of my life and has changed me forever, but what I experienced was a surrender of my body, I don't know because When this all was happening I got my friends attention somehow and from what i remember was talking to him in another language in a melodic tune. and for whatever reason his answers to my "questions" humored me. I started laughing uncontrollably at him in a way i could not replicate if I tried. Loud and hard, I laughed because it was funny, and it brought me joy.I laughed so hard I peed my pants. I laughed until he left the room, I was alone for a bit and to me I started doing hand motions and signals and spontaneous movements. I saw visions and understood everything. Him and his dad came in, and this time his dad was talking to me. When I saw him I was filled with love and affection, no sexual desire, and I began responding to him with ohs and nos and putting my left had up to my mouth while saying them, all while showing him love and affecting. He was beautiful. I then did more spontaneous hand gestures and "passed out" and immediately had control again.

I didn't know what to make of it, I did research and found that a kundalini awakening was the closest thing to what I experienced

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 4:37:16 PM

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2012 :  9:34:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jaydubr
...it was being able to understand that everything is nothing. and all the sounds, lights, matter and emptiness is at a single point and everywhere at the same time. Everything became clear to me and I was able to throw away all my fears, anxiety, hatred, embarrassment, lust and negative emotions away and i opened myself up to positive energies; joy, happiness, laughter, love, affection, etc. It was the most blissful happiest moment of my life and has changed me forever, but what I experienced was a surrender of my body,

Hi jaydubr,

Welcome! Thanks for sharing.

A lot of what you have described -- the uncontrolled laughter, the OH NO -- sounds like the marajuana is doing what it does. In addition, based on the quotation above, it sounds like you have had a taste of "pure bliss consciousness."

The question is whether you be able to find a sustainable practice that will build on the best of that experience, and help you to get beyond the parts that are socially awkward, and even annoying to others. Here is where a daily yoga practice (and letting the use of herb drop away) may be of help to you. Here at AYP, we recommend starting with twice daily Deep Meditaiton sits. You can learn more from the Key Lessons on the left of this page.

Best,

Be

Edited by - bewell on Jan 08 2012 9:34:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

jaydubr

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2012 :  12:48:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The strange thing about it was that this happened (the 5th) Thursday night; I have lost the desire to smoke, drink, etc...
Secondly I've been "high" ever since and I have not used any drugs to obtain this level, I have no stress in my life whereas before everything seemed to stress me out, I don't get depressed and I have a longer attention span. all of my fears and inhibitions seemed to have vanished, and my energy level is %1000 better. I felt truly enlightened by this explosive experience. I remember mostly everything that happened that night, but it was like watching it through a window, I had no control over my body. It was almost like a seizure. The part where I felt like I was dying was the peak of my herbal high and the rest happened as I was coming down from it, but I think that the herb allowed my mind to slip into a meditation where I centered myself, and the rest flowed out of me like a raging river.

I don't meditate, I don't use yoga, I've never heard of Kundalini until a few days ago. This truly was an enlightening experience for me and I'm benefiting more and more each day

Edited by - jaydubr on Jan 09 2012 12:55:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2012 :  1:45:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jaydubr

I don't meditate, I don't use yoga, I've never heard of Kundalini until a few days ago. This truly was an enlightening experience for me and I'm benefiting more and more each day

Hi Jaydubr,

That's wonderful.
Go to Top of Page

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2012 :  11:30:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jaydubr,
Well, whatever it was, it is not any sort of kundalini awakening. What you describe is, however, similar in many ways to something that happened to me 42 years ago after some magic mushrooms--VERY similar, in fact. Life altering, revelatory, eye-opening and all sorts of other amazing cartoon sorts of stuff. I went from there into a much more serious spiritual path, and, lo and behold, some 30 years later, I actually DID have a kundalini awakening, the classical egg hatching at the base of my spine, serpent uncoiling from said egg, serpent ascending up my spine in the form of liquid fire, fire erupting into my head with a loud wooshing sound and out the top of my head with the rest of my consciousness. This is what is classicaly understood and accepted as a kundalini awakening. Very cool, very energetic, extremely interesting and somewhat unexpected and disorienting, as I had also never known of anything such as kundalini, but had only done my yoga and meditation practices for the intervening 40 years. Let us know when the serpent hatches, say in 30 or 40 years!
Nnamaste,
Michael
ps--and, good idea to stay away from herbal and other substances for now...!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000