Mother Kali In Heart Space
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2011 :  11:29:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just would also like to share that she's been appearing to some of the people who are associated with me

She is for real here

namaste to the divine mother in all her forms and in every religion and belief [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2011 :  3:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2011 :  4:35:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I know I've inflamed this topic but I've just received a wise advise from a friend and teacher who have already been through all this stuff before. It's best to benefit from this stuff when it happens but let it all go into samyama and move on afterwards. I am sure Ma Kali will understand this step forward

Thank you to everyone who read and posted in this topic.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2011 :  09:29:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I realize what I've said up there and that the advise which was given to me came from a wise and kind man who had my betterment in mind but I cannot grow up from being in love with Ma Kali. Don't know why but it's like I am hooked. I would love to stay her child than grow up. Bhakti in it's self is so beautiful. Just to be able to love so much is such a big fulfillment for my heart.

I've been in contact recently with one of Amma's devotees here in lebanon who have stayed with Amma for ten years in India. Somehow this has also planted more love for Ma within me and ignited the flame.

Then there's my dear good friend Shanti whom every time I remember or see a post of in the forum reminds me of Ma Kali.

Much love to Ma. I want to stay as her child.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2011 :  10:26:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Love is always a good thing!

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2011 :  11:12:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Much love to you dear Jeff and a merry Christmas
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2011 :  12:41:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you. Love and Merry Christmas to you Ananda.

Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2011 :  04:21:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thats a very beautiful love..its the divine love of Mother and Son.Just cherish it Ananda!Fill your heart brim and let it overflow with love.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2011 :  05:08:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's a beautiful post also dear Viji

Much love to you.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2011 :  08:35:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

I realize what I've said up there and that the advise which was given to me came from a wise and kind man who had my betterment in mind but I cannot grow up from being in love with Ma Kali. Don't know why but it's like I am hooked. I would love to stay her child than grow up. Bhakti in it's self is so beautiful. Just to be able to love so much is such a big fulfillment for my heart.

I replied to you here http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....=10868#93103, but just want to quote Yogani's words from lesson 94 again:

http://www.aypsite.org/94.html
If you are doing spinal breathing and, as you come up to the third eye on inhalation, your ishta (your chosen ideal – Jesus, Krishna, Moses, Mohammed, Mother Divine, etc.) comes galloping up to you in a golden chariot, beckoning you to climb in and go for a ride, what do you do? You easily exhale and go back down the spinal nerve. In other words, you favor the practice you are doing. If the chariot with your ishta in it goes down the spinal nerve with you, great. If it doesn't, that is okay too. We don't push visions out. Neither do we hang on to them. We just favor the practice we are doing. If these visions are real, they will be with us for a long time both inside and outside practices. Your ishta will understand that you are doing practices, and will be happy to take you for a ride afterwards. It is the practices that have created the opportunity for such experiences in your expanding spiritual nervous system. Always keep that in mind. Don't let your experiences distract you from the practices that have facilitated them. If you remain steadfast in practices, your experiences will become greater and greater, eventually never leaving you. You will find yourself trooping around during the day with your ishta, and an entourage of angels too! Experiences do not beget greater experiences. Practices do.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2011 :  12:08:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just saw it. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2012 :  11:10:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Final update
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....page=2#93290

Thanks Viji
Go to Top of Page

justaguy

USA
39 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  12:27:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit justaguy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jai Smashan Kalika Devi Maa,
Devi's Darshan, very kewl!

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  02:42:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000