Mother Kali In Heart Space
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  3:19:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste dear friends,

A beautiful form of scenery happened today while I was meditating with two other friends. We were seated very close together, practiced spinal breathing pranayam at first and started afterwards with deep meditation.

After the meditation ended, we all remarked that we were in heart space and that the silence was very powerful. Then I shared with my friends that a hindu goddess named Mother Kali appeared to me in the heart space... One of them told me her color is blue and that he saw her also and he started to describe some of her features even though he has never seen her before... The other also described seeing a shape of a being in the heart space... Then I started sharing with them who is mother Kali and what she represents and that she has given us her darshan during this session and maybe have untied quite a few knots for us...

So we enjoyed and moved on... But I felt I should share this here in the forums as a muse for myself later on and also for others.

Love,
Ananda

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  3:38:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
nice scenery....among Devi aspects i like Durga Ma the most
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  3:55:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Maha,

I like this aspect the most, ever since I read about aghories... I've fell in love with this form of hers...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

yogesh

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  4:19:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Om Krim Kalikayai Namaha

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  4:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  5:41:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing this with us Ananda.

Ma in her blue form is called Shyama Kali.

She is my Ma (mother) and I have felt an amazing connection to her through Mother Mary a few weeks back. It's beautiful to watch her open so many hearts you know.

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  7:06:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing Ananda. I also love the woman in blue.

Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  10:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
WwooOoowW

Thanks for sharing...
Love
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2011 :  01:33:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
as you all know Kali was the Ishta of Ramakrishna...what i like about her is that she stands on Siva ..Siva under her feet .....
neverthless Durga is very fierce too ,she keeps on laughing and she is the mother of Ganesha and Kartikeya....
all Siva family is nice

Edited by - maheswari on Nov 23 2011 01:59:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2011 :  04:51:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your inputs everyone

Dear Maha, Kali and Durga are one in the end... It's all pretty much the same and depends on the conditioning of the practitioner...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

yogesh

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2011 :  08:58:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

as you all know Kali was the Ishta of Ramakrishna...what i like about her is that she stands on Siva ..Siva under her feet .....
neverthless Durga is very fierce too ,she keeps on laughing and she is the mother of Ganesha and Kartikeya....
all Siva family is nice

There is a reason why she stands on Lord Shiva, why do you find that funny?

namaskar
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2011 :  3:29:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i never meant to say i am laughing loud
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2011 :  7:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is an inspiring story.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2011 :  04:12:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bodhi
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2011 :  07:02:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

Very beautiful and lovely experience.Lucky you got her Darshan.

Yeah Ma Kali stands on Lord shiva while he is lying down. It means shiva is that shivam(shavam=body)and Kali is the DOER the Acton.
I too love both kali and durga.

love N light
Viji

Yogesh I think Maheshwari didn't laugh at it, you know as a every female one feels wow at that since its mostly male society even I love Kali for the same reason that she is standing on shiva.

Edited by - vijikr on Nov 27 2011 07:05:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2011 :  07:32:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Yogesh I think Maheshwari didn't laugh at it, you know as a every female one feels wow at that since its mostly male society even I love Kali for the same reason that she is standing on shiva.

yep that is what i meant...thx Vijikr
peace
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2011 :  08:09:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vijikr

Well there must've been a real darshan and it has made quite some change, because both the three of us have had some deep changes. After Mother Tara's darshan I've been experiencing a much more powerful experience of the kundalini shakti in it's ecstatic and luminous form.

As for my friends, the one who saw the deity very clearly. He has started to experience ecstatic conductivity for the first time. As for the other, he had intense clarity awakened within him and have made a decision to quit smoking intoxicants today after he's been using them daily for more than 2 or 3 years...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2011 :  08:44:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow Ananda I am Glad to know all of you had experienced ecstatic conductivity and yes she is the mother kundalini which has to be awakened inside us. and this is what is called ANANDA and I wish and pray all experience this Eternal bliss Nithya ananda.

Good to know the practices that one does..does really pay!

Love n Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2011 :  08:52:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2011 :  09:06:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I wish and pray all experience this Eternal bliss Nithya ananda.

i am currently reading a treatise about Narada Bhakti Sutras....... devotion brings nitya sukha,nitya tripti...eternal happiness,eternal satisfaction.....
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2011 :  11:33:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Me too attending narad bhakti sutra its really awesome there is an youtube discourse on it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bfGFHJJ0WU

Love n Light
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2011 :  1:34:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Vijikr,

I've replied to your email but received something about being waitlisted.

Salam
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2011 :  1:59:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

I got your mail..wonder what the waitlisting is all about.

Salam
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2011 :  5:08:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just wanna offer an open heartly thank you to dear Shanti for strengthening my connection with Ma Kali

namaste [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2011 :  6:49:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is all divine flow Ananda. We are mere conduits through which she flows. Thank you for your kind words. We are all given what we need when we need it. Thank you for being in a place to receive her.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2011 :  10:28:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000