New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2017 :  3:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
maybe its like a tree when it has the space and light and good soil it can thrive and the universe blesses its already blessed position of course storms may still come and the very ground its roots are in become eroded and by grace alone does it stand until it stands no more ,

its a little like fearing god ,when i am in a high place on unstable footing i fear gravity because this law is truth if i fall i may die or injure myself to fear is not a bad thing when one realises the consequences of doing otherwise

i suppose aswell looking at being pessemistic or careful is not a bad thing ,especially if your head of health and safety on an oil rig it pays not to be optimistic about how things seem a disaster maybe just a momment away .
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2017 :  11:56:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear MykalK,

Please do note that this thread was started in 2011 in my early years of meditation, although it is still early years for me - but that question is still valid for me today. Of course everything we experience is by the grace of God, but most of us do not realise this. The experience I am specifically talking about here is "God realization", in other words - sufficient absorption in That, such that you can claim without any doubt that God /That exist.
And no, I would most certainly not renounce any other experiences, but I do prefer to remember that I am both the dancer and the dance.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2017 :  02:39:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well Sey,
I am still in the woods.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000