Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 The Feeling of Rising K: Fire vs Electricity
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  1:25:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My ecstasy feels more like electricity rather than hot fire. Is there a difference between what the two different feelings mean? Is the rising K always supposed to feel hot?

Sincerely

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 4:50:26 PM

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  1:38:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi KundaNewB,

I guess it feels more electifying but some feel the hotness too!

Other might chim in

Love n Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  1:45:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Same here.

Electricity or high energy vibrations for me. Sometime heat is also felt/experienced.

Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  1:53:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks jeff and vijikr!

When I added pranayama, I got the heat, but it's a general all-over body heat until the K shoots into my head at which time my feet and lower extremities get ice cold!
Go to Top of Page

Ichigo

Israel
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  07:26:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I feel like it starts with heat and when you are getting to the point of explosiong you feel a certain spark growing and expanding in you're whole body
Go to Top of Page

_Yogi_

USA
26 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2011 :  07:27:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Seems to be different expressions of the same energy. I experience both for example I can feel the heat in my spine and change it into the ecstatic bliss that shoots up the spine, it seems to cool the heat down by transforming into the hyper blissful energy.
Go to Top of Page

FutureHumanDestiny

USA
25 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2011 :  1:28:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i break this down on youtube.

but simply put, the heat emanates from the solar plexus/kettle during energy raising or when you've stored much energy there.

the electrical sensations are energy discharges through uncharted or underdeveloped pranic pathways. over time the pathways are purified and the sensations change many times, over and over again.

the kundalini is a visceral sensation of a firm, smooth object the thickness of a large boa constrictor or a large wrist which penetrates your perenium and rises through your body, literally pushing your internal organs out of the way.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2011 :  5:00:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kundaweb,

Different people experience things differently, as demonstrated by the answers given so far. Heat is often a sign of excessive kundalini energy, especially when the nadis are still in the early stages of purification. Once more purification has happened, the same energy would be experienced as electrical charges moving in the body, and later on as ecstasy.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000