Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Body-Mind-Spirit measurements
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2006 :  9:18:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Has anyone here taken their body-mind-spirit percentages and aura measurements? Today I found a machine on which if you place both your palms, it gives the body-mind-spirit percentages, aura, energy level, relaxed and stress levels.

My readings (after meditation):

Body-Mind-Spirit (energy concentration): 0-4-96
Energy level: 109
stress: 7, Relaxation: 90

My aura is also spread all over my head and is white in color (dint observe aura much clearly though). Has anyone of you measured and what does these indicate. Can we believe in these numbers? If so do they indicate spiritual progress or something else?

-Near

Note: Moved to Yoga Science and philosphy

Edited by - nearoanoke on Apr 15 2006 02:33:58 AM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2006 :  4:20:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Where did you find this instrument Near?

Edited by - Shanti on Apr 15 2006 4:37:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2006 :  6:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,

On friday night I saw a yoga class on the way and went inside. There I found this instrument which gives these readings basing on your bio-magnetic energy.

I googled for it and found the following link. http://www.radiantjourneys.net/A_Sa...Readiing.htm

Since I measured after meditation, most of my energy concentration would have been around spirit. I highly doubt if this instrument can tell about spiritual progress, but it is fun and interesting for sure.

-Near
Go to Top of Page

Alvin Chan

Hong Kong
407 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  01:03:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In principle there could be such machine. But I don't think we have any good machine for that right now. It can only be a reference and using it may have the risk of unconsciously meeting our expectations as reflected by the machine, while in fact we have much control over ourselves.

By the way, if anyone has a machine which can show your aura, it is a scam. There is no such machine. The most commonly used techniques to "see" our aura is Kirlian photography, which is entirely a misunderstanding of what it really is.

When I have time, I will say more on this.

Edited by - Alvin Chan on Jul 07 2006 05:25:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  8:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I saw a wooden and brass machine where you put in a quarter and pull the lever, and lights go up and light up various words to measure how good of a lover you are!

just kidding. You never know. Biorhythms don't make much sense, but often seem to be pretty accurate too.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000