Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Spilling Semen?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ichigo

Israel
66 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  11:59:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, Is it true that if you dont spill any semen it goes up to the crown chakara and helps with rising the kundalini all together?
If so.. how many days does it take for something like that to happen?

I dont know so much about this subject so if someone could explain it to me in a simple way..

EDIT: I am doing pranayama

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  12:03:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  8:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ichigo and welcome!

From the readings, brahmacharya (preservation and cultivation of sexual energy) is said to indeed help the process along, but in AYP it is the sitting practices that do the work while the tantra practices help facilitate the outcomes of that work. A lot more is involved in the re-uptake process (vajroli) and a holistic approach will greatly increase the chances for that to happen.

It can take very few days to begin seeing benefits from simple meditation in daily life, and is a great place to start. Then, what may or may not happen and when will be seen from a greater perspective. A great place to start is in "start lessons here" found on the left side of the page, or you can peek ahead at the tantra lessons.
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  12:30:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would say that you should start seeing changes in about a week. that said, don't expect mystical experiences, just an increased energy level and stronger personal magnetism. Deeper changes take time so keep practicing...
Go to Top of Page

Ichigo

Israel
66 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2011 :  06:29:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Would it be enough to hold it in and everyday just praciticing pranyama such as Breath of Fire and Bhastrika?

If I hold it for about 2 weeks lets say wont the semen eventually come out by its own when sleeping (wet dream)?

Wouldnt that kill the whole progress?

Thanks for the replies by now!
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2011 :  3:13:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ichigo

If I hold it for about 2 weeks lets say wont the semen eventually come out by its own when sleeping (wet dream)?

Wouldnt that kill the whole progress?

Hi Ichigo,

Welcome!

From any AYP point of view, moderate frequency of ejaculatory orgasm (every week or two, whether awake or during sleep) is fine. Ours is a path of pleasure, and also a path long-term progress.

For steady, safe progress in the process of transformation of the neuro-biology toward a healthy, stable marriage of "pure bliss consciousness," and "ecstatic conductivity," we recommend starting with a core practice of twice daily "Deep Meditation" and, when that practice is stable, adding other practices beginning with "Spinal Breathing Pranayama."

Be

Edited by - bewell on Sep 29 2011 6:51:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

escapado

Germany
88 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  08:14:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
www.balbro.com/s2s this helped me with the understanding :)
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4377 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  3:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ichigo,

It is true that the semen will rise to the crown chakra, albeit in a non-physical (etheric) form, but it takes a long time for this to happen. Normally years rather than weeks or months.

As others have suggested it is best to start with meditation and pranayama (start with lesson 10 on this website), and see how it goes.

Practising brahmacharya will certainly help a lot, otherwise you are just losing your energy. You may find that you experience wet dreams for a while, but that will stop after some time, as your energy rises higher than the base chakras.
Go to Top of Page

Ichigo

Israel
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  07:38:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I see.. is it important to avoid being aroused? or feeling most of the time aroused while managing holding it in makes the energy more flowing?

Also.. is there a science behind when you do Brahmacharya girls get for example get more attracted at you? XD
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  09:42:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Long term, it is feeling aroused most of the time and ENJOYING it -- indeed finding bliss with an inner sensation of being on the verge of orgasm (with or without an erection). Remember this is a path of pleasure. But pleasure takes many forms. One pleasure we all know is the pleasure of "spilling semen." But what of the pleasure of being on the edge of spilling semen? It is at first an obvious but short lived pleasure, being at the "point of no return." It is a pleasure of surrender. We find that this pleasure of "pre-orgasmic" surrender, this bliss, can become our constant companion. But this is long-term. Short term, delay as you see fit, then when it is time for an orgasm, simply notice how if feels just before "spilling semen." Learn to take it as slow as possible. Notice every mini-moment. Shift your focus from an outside attraction to how it feels inside, the tingling in the hips, the feeling of almost passing out -- that is a glimpse of what Yogani calls "pre-orgasmic bliss."

Personally speaking, if I may: I went for about a year never having a waking orgasm. I discovered wet dreams. I also had a lot of time aroused while awake, sometimes very aroused with erection and pre-orgasmic lubricant, but usually with no erection. It was all pleasure as I saw it. One of my best wet dreams was one where I was seeing what was happening inside my body during ejaculation while feeling it in detail: the inner release and the flow. It was a great adventure!

What women find attractive is a mystery. But I can say from experience that women can relax and be more honest about what is really happening with them when they sense that a man cares, that he can show emotion and affection, that he has self-control, and that he playful while blissfully free from a compulsive push to get to the sort of play that he thinks will lead to orgasm.

Be

10 Why This Discussion?
http://www.aypsite.org/10.html

Edited by - bewell on Oct 01 2011 10:10:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4377 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  5:05:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ichigo,

quote:
I see.. is it important to avoid being aroused? or feeling most of the time aroused while managing holding it in makes the energy more flowing?

No, you don't need to avoid being aroused. As long as you avoid orgasm, then there is nothing to worry about. Unless, of course, the arousal is distracting from the point of view of your other yoga practices such as meditation.

Go to Top of Page

Nataraja

11 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  7:34:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
avoid orgasm

Should'nt this be? --avoid ejaculation, not orgasm...i would have thought.

24/7 cosmic orgasm - good

ejaculation-- depleting.

P.S To the OP- it assists in the nectar cycle(conversion? to soma and so on and the build up of ojas etc) which you can read in the lesssons. Anything from 2 secs to 20years it could take, although 2 months of retention of semen as a practice could have very powerful effects.

Edited by - Nataraja on Oct 01 2011 8:31:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4377 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  1:11:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nataraja,

quote:

quote:
avoid orgasm

Should'nt this be? --avoid ejaculation, not orgasm...i would have thought.

24/7 cosmic orgasm - good

ejaculation-- depleting.

I always advise people to avoid orgasm and ejaculation. This is also the advice that Yogani gives:

"Stay away from anything that could be called a climax" [Yogani]

When orgasm becomes an ongoing experience, 24 hours a day then avoiding it or not avoiding it simply isn't an option. It's just there, and you adjust your life to that.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  6:40:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

When orgasm becomes an ongoing experience, 24 hours a day then avoiding it or not avoiding it simply isn't an option. It's just there, and you adjust your life to that.

Yes, on the fruition of tantra in 24/7 "orgasm," here is what Yogani has written:

"On the level of tantric mythological metaphors it is the union of Shiva and Shakti, which correspond to the direct experiences of silence and ecstasy just mentioned.

The rise of Shiva, Shakti and their final union everywhere within us make up the three stages of enlightenment – First, 24/7 inner silence. Second, 24/7 whole body ecstasy. And third, 24/7 ecstatic bliss, the joining of the divine polarities of silence and ecstasy, yielding an endless outpouring of divine love, which is unity.

If you imagine the rise of a conscious ecstatic resonance vibrating in every atom of your body, occurring between every nucleus and its surrounding electrons, you will have an idea of the depth of the transformation. It is an unending cosmic orgasm within cell and atom in us."

http://www.aypsite.org/T25.html

Edited by - bewell on Oct 02 2011 6:42:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ichigo

Israel
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  11:31:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the information all!

Well it has been abount a week almost I have been on Brahmacharya with the combination of Pranayama which isn't my first time doing it..

As of now I must say my confidence have lowered a bit.. I feel my social phobia have been increased a little bit and that I don't feel so comfortable like I used a bit more then now around people.. and my words and sentences seems to come out many times wrong out of my mouth (not clean and smooth) like I don't have any energy to speak..
I don't know if this is because of the progress of Brahmacharya or not..

However since Brahmachara and feelings aroused the same time when doing a pranayama which I always do which you can call Breath of Fire, rapidly exhaling and passive inhaling.. I do this about 10-20 min a day usually before I go to sleep..

The things I feel is part of my bodies become warm.. and sometimes you get this feeling you are getting an orgasm at the bottom of the back and then through you're whole body.. however just that you don't EXPLODE it just stops somewhere and you don't explode with an orgasm.. though the feeling is very good!

though I must mention that months ago on this pranayama alone I managed to do much more then this.. I felt an orgasm through my whole body including the head and this thing going up through my spine to my head.. and when I FELT I AM exploding.. I felt afterwards this really warm feeling and WAVES of energy every few sec through my entire body.. at this point I just felt like laughing out of crying which I almost did XD
anyway since that I haven't been able to have this experience again other then ALMOST exploding of an orgasm..
afterwards I just didn't have time to continue so I stopped.. however I am already a month again on my path.. (btw when I had this experience I practicing pranayama only for a week.. so I was quite surprised how I managed to have all those feelings so fast already.. but afterwards I began a little bit dissapointed not being able to reach that stage again) many refer to this the Kundalini.. however it's not like its being going on the day after..

anyway that's it for now.. :P

Edited by - Ichigo on Oct 03 2011 11:42:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4377 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  6:05:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi ichigo,

Yes, this is kunalini moving it's way through your body. Every day will be different, so it's good not to have expectations, or ideas about how things should be.

I think people have already suggested adding spinal breathing to your practice (see link on left of this page), and I would also recommend that. The other thing I would also strongly recommend you do now is add a meditation practice to your daily yoga routine if you don't already have one (see lesson 13). Both of these will help to smooth out the ride and will help you to avoid many of the pitfalls that can trip up someone going through what you are about to go through.

Good luck.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

delta33

Canada
100 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2011 :  11:01:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit delta33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ichigo

Hello, Is it true that if you dont spill any semen it goes up to the crown chakara and helps with rising the kundalini all together?
If so.. how many days does it take for something like that to happen?

after 4 years of practicing solo tantra and using the blocking method to conserve semen when i go too far, i am just recently starting to feel the bliss flows into my head

so for me it took awhile

for everyone it will be different.. for example i was stuck in the abdomen for a very long time and this seemed to coincide with emotional blockages i had to unwind there first before the energy could continue further

i'll just throw this one out there..

if i use blocking method at night it holds the small amount of escaped semen in my bladder all night and tingles there.. in the morning, a half glass of piss (amaroli) puts those tingles back into my spine
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000