Enlightenment Milestones
 enlightenment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2011 :  10:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Has anyone here actually enlightened yet? Just curious and it would sure give me a bunch of hope.
Thank you,
L
PS: I know you like to keep it private so if you want to respond to me by personal email I will not devulge anything, promise.

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  02:08:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
an enlightened person never says to anyone "i am enlightened" cause there is no i anymore....so i am afraid you are not going to receive any answer even via email
Go to Top of Page

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  4:44:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well thanks mahewari. I tried.
Have a good one.
L
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  4:57:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi lmaher22

I think that you would have to indicate exactly how you are defining enlightenment in order for anyone to answer this question.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  5:28:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lmaher22,

As Carson & Maheswari have pointed out, it is a challenging question. But, take a look through the old posts in the Milestones section. Depending on your definition, you may find what you are looking for...

Edited by - jeff on Sep 27 2011 5:42:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

yogesh

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  8:12:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I run from those who declare they are enlightened...

Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  10:45:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
jeff has a good suggestion for you. Look for old threads and posts in the "Enlightenment Milestones" section. A thread below where it should answer your question

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=8180

Also look for threads opened by Kirtanman. He explains it beautifully. Example thread below

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=6742

- Near
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000