AYPsite.org Forum
 Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 about Reiki masters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kaserdar

91 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2011 :  06:38:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello,

Are Reiki masters able to tell if someone's kundalini awakened and also if there is any blockage on the way?

Thanks

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2011 :  11:37:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi kaserdar,

there is an initiation that makes you a Reiki master =P I got plenty of those so called attunements and initiations 6-7 years ago. Soon I discovered that nearly all of those Reiki masters have no knowledge about who they are and what they are doing ^^ (DM and SBP burned out all of those initiations and attunements here over time =P)

Being able to tell if someone's kundalini is awakened or if there are blockages is not dependant on someone being a Reiki master or not. At least if that someone calling himself a Reiki master works with his hands and feelings and has reached some level of subtle awareness, this could be a help for those who are not that sensitive in some cases.

The personal kundalini has many layers and "blockage on the way" meaning in the sushumna? Some more written information from you can be enough to answer both of your questions too :)

If the third layer of kundalini has awakened and flows freely inside sushumna, you really can't miss this ;) It is not something that can happen and someone remains unaware of it.

There may be advanced people who have practiced Reiki and/or still do it parallely to daily meditation/pranayama etc. who could tell you these kind of things and also be a help.

But it is not really linked in that sense that Reiki awakens any real deep latent energies inside you. Its effects are somewhere between etherical and astral.

Kundalini spans the full spectrum of vibration, "Reiki" used of most people just a tiny fraction of that.

Reiki means soul energy, but the name is missused for a system that is based on symbols and energies from "somewhere else". Practically, "Reiki masters" unawarely but with good intention transmit from their own etherical, astral and mental energy to that of another body.

Happy day =)

Go to Top of Page

kaserdar

91 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  08:10:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Holy,

Yes I was referring to the sushumna and imagining lying down on a bed and being examined by a reiki master who I though would tell, if kundalini is awakened and if so if there is any blockage on any chakra:) But I see from your post that it is not that how I imagine it.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2011 :  6:59:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi kaserdar,

if you are unsure about the waking status of kundalini in your body, then most probably there is no kundalini active ;)

It is true, that in advanced brain and nervous systems the flow of kundalini is not felt anymore. But those people are fully aware of what kundalini really is and in what way it is active.

The first level of kundalini is always active in every body. The second layer may become active without much noticing of your side if your energy system has been purified to a good degree and the flow inside is easy and natural. But still then you would know that something good is happening and expressing itself in your life. This is a hint for you.

But if kula kundalini does a bit more intense action =P then you can't miss this. And you will also know directly by inner feeling, hearing and seeing how the energy flows, where it struggles to flow and where not. This is nothing you can't remain unaware of for too long.

Sooner or later everything will be butter clear. If it is not clear already, then this is also a hint that kula kundalini is chilling around and inner silence has still to grow.

My friend, the whole is awaiting inside you. Independant of what someone could tell you, like kundalini is active or not, this chakra is blocked and this has pretty smooth activitiy etc. It won't satisfy you anyway, will it? :) when someone tells you, all inside you is full of bliss,all chakras are fine, kundalini is fully active, you are already god ... :D Is this enough for you?

It will never be enough, you must see and be it yourself directly and totally. So dive into the silent grounds of yourself and let those Reiki masters come to you to be healed and brought to truth of who they are :)

Love
Go to Top of Page

alecpeace

USA
95 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2015 :  09:32:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Holy

Reiki means soul energy, but the name is missused for a system that is based on symbols and energies from "somewhere else". Practically, "Reiki masters" unawarely but with good intention transmit from their own etherical, astral and mental energy to that of another body.

Hi Holy, I just want to clear something up to make sure everyone is on the same page.
Are you saying that the Reiki practitioner is using his/her own energy to heal the receiver? Based on what you said that's the impression I got.
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2015 :  1:31:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Alecpeace,
Most Reiki masters will tell you that they are not using personal energy but I believe that is incorrect for the following reason.In Reiki you are taught that everyone receives the amount of energy that they need for healing in a Reiki healing. Well as we all have different levels of purity and are able to transmit or allow different amounts of energy through us then I beleive this is where it falls apart. Using voltage as an analogy if your client requires say 240 volts for a healing and the Reiki master is only capable of transmitting 110 volts then where does the other 130 volts come from?
Well it's got to be your own personal energy isn't it?
L&L,
Dave
Go to Top of Page

alecpeace

USA
95 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2015 :  3:58:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dave, I think I understand what you're trying to say now. In terms of how much energy the practitioner can "channel" all I can say is that I've never had a problem with channeling any amount of energy needed, but I can't speak for other practitioners of course. My guess would be that a practitioner might be holding on to something, or to put another way, not letting go of inner inhibitions which prevent the practitioner from channeling the necessary amount of energy, and that would have to be a problem the practitioner solve on their own through introspection, surrender, meditation, living the dharma and following the Reiki principles daily.

But that would only mean the practitioner isn't channeling the full power of the energy needed, and only channeling say, half of the energy required by the receiver. It's an interesting theory you put out though which as I understand is this:

A Reiki practitioner may have inner inhibitions (energetic/karmic or subconscious) which prevent the practitioner from channeling the fully required energy that the receiver needs. As a result the practitioner channels the maximum energy that he can, and the rest is compensated for by giving up the practitioner's own energy to make up the difference. correct?
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2015 :  4:23:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Alecpeace,
Yes, basically none of us know where we are on the path or what level of nervous system purity we have which determines how much energy we can conduct. Also because of this when one gets a Reiki attunement one normally gets cleansing.Now if I give an attunement I give it by intent and that the person receiving only gets what they can safely receive without cleansing. It works and you can attune several people at once and using intent they all receive different amounts of energy.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2015 :  5:25:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi alecpeace,

Energy typically works like this.

If I am sending energy to you we are limited to your level of depth on what you can receive. That is with me being of higher depth than you in this situation.

An example of receiving to much energy and hitting on a obstruction would be a headache that people mention when doing energy work. Same theory applies.

If you are higher than me and I am sending you energy you will receive what I can send you. I can only send the light to the level in which I have realized it.

I will admit I am not a Reiki student but I do, do a lot of high level energy work with others on a daily basis and this is how it has worked for me so far.

The differences in depth can be huge. If it didn't work like this having someone new to Reiki trying to do a channeling to a very advanced person would be dangerous otherwise.

Remember the light will flow through to your level of clarity.

Edited by - jonesboy on Jul 27 2015 9:17:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ankacitah

Romania
8 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2015 :  04:50:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ankacitah's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think you are looking for someone with Ajna ckakra opened. You don't need A reiki master , most of them cant do this for you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000