Social Networks

AYP Public Forum
AYP Public Forum
AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | Yoga FAQ | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
 All Forums Forum
 Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Request Samyama Healing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* Forum Code is ON
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Love [3] Frown [:(] Prayer [/\]
Shocked [:0] OM [OM] Dead [xx(] Meditate [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sparkle Posted - Jul 15 2006 : 2:15:29 PM
Reflecting on what has been said here I would like to discuss Sadhak's idea of incorporating some outward healing in the Sunday Gobal Meditations.
As discussed, the way to do this, in keeping with AYP principles, is to do a samyama healing. This presents the problem however that some people here would not yet be doing samyama and might be tempted to jump into it prematurely in order to take part in the healing.

As this would be an experiment we could, as a group, do the samyama healing on one person here and then get feedback from that person on what, if any, effects they felt. It could be done on a different person each week.
This, in effect, would add an extra 30 seconds onto normal samyama. All that would be required is to say the persons name in ones mind and then release it into the silence, after 15 seconds do this again.

If this idea was approved and adopted by people then it would be important to note the following:
1. That a person who does not currently have regular samyama incorporated into their normal practice - should not jump into doing samyama so that they can partake in the healing.
2. The recipient of samyama healing does not have to practice samyama.

What do people think ?

Note: Please look at the topics Global Group Meditation, for further information on the AYP global group meditation and Global Group Samyama Healing for more details on group samyama. To be added to the samyama healing list please post a reply here or contact our support team.

The Samyama Healing List is here:

25   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bodhi Tree Posted - Oct 22 2016 : 8:04:13 PM
Glad to hear she is doing much better, Lalow. She has been removed from the list.

Love. Radiance. Health.
lalow33 Posted - Oct 22 2016 : 7:23:48 PM
My mother is doing much better. You can take her off the Samyama list. Her name is Geneva. I appreciate the help.
yogani Posted - Oct 14 2016 : 11:24:24 PM
Pradeep and his family are in my prayers.

Bodhi Tree Posted - Oct 14 2016 : 9:23:44 PM
Hi Jusmail,

Pradeep has been added to the healing list. Wishing him and his family health and unity.
jusmail Posted - Oct 14 2016 : 9:01:53 PM
Requesting samyama for Pradeep and his family. Pradeep has end stage cancer that has spread to his spine, ribcage, and difficulty sleeping because of the pain.
sunyata Posted - Oct 06 2016 : 2:44:16 PM
Hi All,

Please keep Florida and all the other states, countries that are and will be affected by hurricane Matthew.

Stay Safe.

lalow33 Posted - Sep 28 2016 : 11:11:06 AM
Thank you, yogani. She will be very happy that strangers are praying for her even if it's a bit different from what she knows prayer to be. It'll make her day. I appreciate it.
yogani Posted - Sep 28 2016 : 10:48:27 AM
Originally posted by lalow33

Please add my mother, Geneva, to the list. She's diagnosed with congestive heart failure and some other type of heart problem that I don't understand. She lives in Indiana, USA.

Done. Wishing her a full recovery, in stillness...

The guru is in you.
lalow33 Posted - Sep 28 2016 : 09:47:33 AM
Please add my mother, Geneva, to the list. She's diagnosed with congestive heart failure and some other type of heart problem that I don't understand. She lives in Indiana, USA.
yogani Posted - Sep 23 2016 : 11:27:47 AM
Originally posted by angeleeyes

Dear yogani, unfortunately my father passed away.I really need your help.could you please give a comment on this topic: (sorry for asking this here)

So sorry to hear this. I posted in your topic.

The guru is in you.

angeleeyes Posted - Sep 23 2016 : 08:52:15 AM
Dear yogani, unfortunately my father passed away.I really need your help.could you please give a comment on this topic: (sorry for asking this here)
yogani Posted - Sep 19 2016 : 11:25:48 AM
Hi angeleeyes:

He has been added:

We are showing him as "angeleeye's father." If you would like to provide his name, we can put that in. Either way is fine.

Wishing him a speedy recovery!

The guru is in you.
angeleeyes Posted - Sep 19 2016 : 03:53:37 AM

I'd like to add my father in samyama healing list who has fallen from height and have a lot of pain and serious health issue.

thank you,
yogani Posted - Sep 03 2016 : 2:05:23 PM
Hi urbanyogi:

Continue to feel better. All the best!

The guru is in you.

urbanyogi87 Posted - Sep 03 2016 : 1:50:12 PM
Hi! I'd like to be added to the Samyama healing list.

I have been suffering from chronic fatigue and body pain for many years now but slowly getting better .

Don't worry, while I've only just made an account, I've been practicing and lurking here for a while now. :)

yogani Posted - Aug 06 2016 : 09:01:47 AM
Hi emstewart:

The samyama healing list is for individuals with serious illnesses and other challenging life situations. We do not list groups.

Happy to have you join the weekly global group meditation and samyama healing session. All the best to everyone on retreat there!

The guru is in you.
emstewart Posted - Aug 06 2016 : 07:05:13 AM

I have attended an AYP retreat in the past. I am now hosting my own sailing and yoga retreat in Malta. I would like my group to be included in this week's Samayama. We will be meditating at the set time, New York time. The names of my members are Ritianne, Rita, Maria, Lemba, Anna, Steph, Paul, Nicolas, and myself, Emily.

Thank you!
yogani Posted - Aug 02 2016 : 10:25:10 PM
Hi Sunyata:

Will do. Glad she is doing better.

The guru is in you.
sunyata Posted - Aug 02 2016 : 8:03:39 PM
Hi Yogani,

You can remove Ms.Beauchamp from the list. She is doing a lot better and is expected to be back to work soon. Thank you all for keeping her in your Samyama.
jusmail Posted - Jul 30 2016 : 10:14:49 AM
May his soul rest in peace
yogani Posted - Jul 30 2016 : 09:28:41 AM
Hello All:

Last weekend, SeySorciere's 17 year old son, Sebastain, left the earth plane in a car accident. Your samyama for Sebastian will be a blessing. He has been added to the Samyama list.

Thank you.

The guru is in you.
lalow33 Posted - Jul 24 2016 : 6:15:17 PM
I do this joint practice even though I'm suppose just be grounding. Love to anyone who is having a hard time.
yogani Posted - Jun 07 2016 : 1:50:01 PM
Samadhi Posted - Jun 07 2016 : 1:42:31 PM
I wanted to share that I have seen a tremendous uplifting change within my sister, Laura. She is still very ill but her spirit is responding to the Samyama prayer. Thank you.
yogani Posted - May 19 2016 : 9:56:56 PM

AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Direct Downloads

eBooks - PDF, EPUB

FREE eBooks with
MP3 AudioBooks

SAVE  with Bundled
Multi-Title Downloads

Preview AYP Books
(PDF Books Flyer)

Easy Lessons

Advanced Yoga Practices Book

Adventure Novel

The Secrets of Wilder Novel

Enlightenment Series

Deep Meditation Book

Spinal Breathing Pranayama Book

Tantra Book

Asanas, Mudras & Bandhas Book

Samyama Book

Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli Book

Self-Inquiry Book

Bhakti and Karma Yoga Book

Eight Limbs of Yoga Book

Eight Limbs of Yoga Book

Questions & Answers

Additional Translations of AYP

Public Home  Plus Home  Main Lessons  Tantra Lessons  Topic Paths  Interviews  Videos  Site Search  Links Section  Testimonials  AYP Survey  Traffic  Books  Downloads  Contact